A thought for the day

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by IB-Chaste, Apr 19, 2023.

1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    So my thought of the day will not be news to anyone subscribing to the chastity lifestyle; being a good keyholder is the easiest thing in the world.

It’s a simple formula to keep denial alive whereby you give just a little of what your submissive wants.

They want an orgasm every week, you give one every month.
    They want to provide oral, you allow them to kiss your thighs and no more.
    They want intercourse, you allow entry for the briefest of moments.
    They beg for just a ruin, you cage it away without any relief.

Etc…. etc… etc….

There is one situation that stumps me, how do you keep alive the denial when the submissive desires to be caged indefinitely or for months on end? If denial is the goal? How is that situation managed? Is it just the close bond formed by giving your submissive exactly what they want? Is this only possible with deep emotional connections and signs of love?

One ponders.

lockedforfun, JaySaysYes and Lock&Key like this.
  2. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    If your Mistress is into long term denial that's totally fine.

Not for us though, for us the appeal is that when I'm locked, that cock belongs to her and she decides what happens to it. It's all about the power and control and using the dynamic to enhance our sexual experiences.

So that means if she wants it out to play with it, then that's her choice. If she wanted it out every single night then locked back up during the day that's also her choice.

Obviously every dynamic is different and probably largely depends whether you get your kicks more from the actual denial or if it's more the control you like.

Also very ok to enjoy both but if it is about the control you need to accept that your KH might not want you to be denied long term and may want you to be allowed out quite frequently for whatever it is she desires.

As always, talking about your desires is really important and helps you get aligned with one another and there's no substitute for that.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My GF is sexy, teases me lots, says teasing things, grabs me and reminds me who owns my junk, sends me memes via messenger even if we are in the same room.

The denial is constant whether I am locked for days or months.

4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I think of it as a lifestyle adjustment to a prolonged tease that involves light touches, "accidentally" brushing up against the chaste, strategic clothing choices, notes stashed in lunches, sexting, whispers about what type of underwear - if any - is being worn, spontaneous lap sitting, etc.

If the chaste isn't into those things, it could make sense that the keyholder finds out what sets them off and starts merging those interest through the day when possible.

If they heyholder is employed or taking care of children, then this cam become like an (additional) part-time job.

Given that I've seen some online "teases" by cam professionals, it seems as though it doesn't have to be a close bond that does it. Though there are pros who will only take on clients with whom they click in someone way, so I guess that could count as a "close bond."

Wooly likes this.
  5. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I’m just overthinking here rather than being ‘controversial’, but here’s some follow up wonderings:

If your goal is to remained denied… denied is wrong, I’m going to say chaste, technically it’s not denial, it’s a facilitation of your wishes… do these actions ever frustrate you in a negative way?
    If your goal is to prolong the period and you are constantly teased, is that not contradictory to what you aim to achieve? Or is this your preference? Intense teasing in search of that ultimate frustration?

What is the feeling in response to a submissive requesting total denial? They never want the very thing that a ‘typical’ male covets, does that affect you in any way? Is it damaging to self-esteem, I’d do you consider this a positive? Is this your preference?

Honestly, if I was a cam model in such a scenario I couldn’t believe that the situation was genuine. Don’t get me wrong, I’d play along as I imagine the compensation is just… but I think in the back of my mind I was fulfilling a kink rather than anything particularly genuine in terms of denial.

6. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    I'm demisexual, so when someone just pops off with this I'm initially dubious. If we've never met in person, let alone ever had an emotional connection that I find worthwhile, I'm not invested enough to be anything than intellectually curious.

One man I was seeing told me that he had a chastity device, but what he brought was a series of leather straps that were coming apart at the seams.

A few others felt that chastity sounded hot in theory, but were not interested enough to pursue it with me.

I've done tease and denial play with one person so far. That adventure burned hot and fast: indeed, he was the type to, kink-wise, run before he could walk. He disappeared after he realized that he'd (temporarily) affected his sexual function. He returned after few years of complete silence, thinking that we could just pick up where we'd left off. Nope.

At the time, though, having that much sexual energy directed at me was a heady experience and did indeed feel like a part-time job: he was feeding off as much time and attention as I could give him, even by text while I was at work. It was fun, but I'm unsure if it would be sustainable at that rate long term. At the time, it was quite the novelty.

Sex workers deal in a lot of fantasy, so whether "you" could believe it or not from a client isn't really relevant as long as the exchange is successful.

Breathe likes this.
  7. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    My goal is to please my GF and for us both have fun. Sometimes that is denial, sometimes that is something else. ATM it's denial with teasing to keep me hungry for release.

Sometimes in the past she has regularly released me, edge me for an hour, and then cage back on. Sometimes I think that is easier, sometimes I think it's practically torture.

Perhaps she will do that again in the next episiode, which is up to her :)

IB-Chaste and knightly like this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
  9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I can't imagine someone who's teased not wanting out and pleasured!

I think to add to your list, I heard a sex therapist say today that even those who are denied are really receiving pleasure from giving pleasure to their partner. So denial would have to be redefined to include refusing to allow them to pleasure their partner.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Being teased and denied is extended foreplay as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy it quite a lot and don't have any problem with enjoying it. Chastity is a pleasure enhancer for us.

12. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I’ve totally flip flopped on what I’ve wanted over the last 8 years. The idea of long term denial in the beginning when we started out sounded so appealing to me. My wife thought I was crazy and she unlocked me once or twice a week to play with me and let me O. Then there was a span of time during graduates school where she didn’t have the time or libido and I spent many weeks locked and didn’t love it so much and was difficult because the attention I needed from her wasn’t there. Now we’re back to a mostly 7 to 14 day cycle in which she allows me to O and honestly I’m wishing she’d unlock me every few days for sex lol. In the end I know every couple of weeks is prob best for me. I’m just glad she’s wanting me to pleasure her more as well as her masturbating a lot. Honestly though as long as she’s giving me the attention and love I need I’ll go as long as she wants.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Simple, you threaten him with a forced orgasm, and perhaps a nice, lengthy, post orgasm torment. Make sure he cleans up.

Stop teasing him. See if lack of attention motivates his attention.

Since you know what he craves, the rest should be easy for a creative domme.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice