Anal Jewelry

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by laferrij, Aug 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Here is a picture of my Jewelry:

20170401_113342.jpg
    I wear one of the middle 3 usually 2 days a week. The one of the left was my first one and it is too small now. The one on the right is uncomfortable because of the base size.

They all have some weight to them so it kinda feels more balanced with the weight of the metal cage in front.

I don't have a Mistress to make me wear them. I just like it. On the week-end, I usually use a vibrating plug for 2-3 hours while going shopping:

20170401_113541.jpg

RGL and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I
    nice collection you are very serious about your anal jewelery

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I wear anal jewelery/ but plug about one day a week. My Mistress doesn't really care much for anal play but she does peg me tell me to wear anal jewelery/but plug about once a month. I do wear a plug about once a week sometimes for most of the day. On the days when my Mistress tells me to wear one I have no control when it gets removed sometimes it's in for many hours.

4. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I'm have been using butt plugs since January and while it was somewhat difficult to get used to having my ass plugged all day at first now after 3ish months I not having any problems.

I have a relatively small plug for overnight and a larger one for day time. At 6pm I'll remove the daytime plug and after cleaning it I give myself a Fleet enema to force a bowel movement. At 9pm I insert the nighttime plug. The next day when I wake up or at 6am whichever occurs last I'll pull the nighttime plug, clean it then immediately insert the bigger daytime plug. Using a smaller plug overnight makes it easier to sleep thru the night.

The three hour window where I am not plugged gives me time for bathroom breaks and resting my anus.

I do not have a partner so this whole game plan is self developed and administered.

The two main design things to consider for long term daily use is to make the shaft of the plug is much more narrow than the body of the plug to ensure that the plug does not come out, especially when out in public. The other is the base of the plug, round and wide rectangular shapes will not work for all day use. Look for a narrow, tapered firm base which will go comfortably between your cheeks and not completely disappear up your ass!

About every 3ish months I am planning to slowly increase the width of the body of my plug to further ensure that my plug does not pop out on its own due to my anus stretching.

Hope this helps.

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you are very serious about wearing a but plug. My only question would be why do you want to stretch your anus? Your schedule of using different sizes is exciting and interesting but I don't think I'm alone by wondering why. If you could answer this I think a lot of people would appreciate it Thanks

6. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Wellllllllllllllll, i have always been straight and to this day fully appreciate the female form. i am a proud single parent of two grown children who are gone and doing their own things.

i have always, since late high school, had a curiosity about being intimate with another male. In those early days before the internet i had no way to better understand what i was feeling and thinking. Being raised in a Catholic home and going to Catholic grade and high schools there was nooooooooooo way i was going to ask anyone for advice.

So i kept those feelings hidden and dated girls in high school and college, married one of those girls and attended to the duties of a husband and father. i was even a Lector at the local Catholic church. Eventually i was divorced but retained full custody of my children.

So the wife (now x) is gone, my kids are grown and gone, i'm retired and alone. i met a Dom (i am very submissive) on Collarspace.com who is located nearby. He has expressed an interest in me so i'm finally going to explore my Bi feelings/interests. He is into anal play so i'm trying to take steps to "accommodate" Him. That and butt plugs have always fascinated me so it's a win win, i can play with plugs now and perhaps, someday, if the planets align just right and i don't chicken out i can be ready to play with the real thing later.

Long story for a short answer, apologies.

Mash2214 and boisub like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your life. All the best to you. I hope you enjoy the experience you've waited for for such a long time. Thanks again

bob40B likes this.
  8. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I wear my Meo anal plug / stretching 24/7 for a full month at a time

bob40B likes this.
  9. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Wow! I just spent about three hours looking through the Meo website and Google-ing additional info on their products. Really good stuff.

What got my attention was your saying "stretching 24/7" which is what I'm trying to accomplish with conventional butt plugs.

I had never considered tunnel plugs as I didn't want "stuff" going thru/out of it unexpectedly. But Meo has caps designed to fit their tunnel plugs! Game changer!!!!

This months budget is toast but I'll definitely order one, with plug/cap, early next month.

TY soooo much for yr post rb2! U rock!

10. rubberbloke2

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Meo plugs are ace heavy well made and stay without any problems it took me 2 months to go up two sizes from small to large

bob40B likes this.
  11. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I saw on their website a picture of the various sizes with all having the plug/cap inserted. The cap does not seem to fit flush with the tunnel opening. Should I assume that this will make sitting uncomfortable?

12. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Also, which Meo tunnel plug are you using?

13. rubberbloke2

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  14. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Out of those 3 middle ones in your pic, I have the Njoy one on the right. ..... Love Love Love it! How do you like the middle one there .. shaped more like an Aneros Progasm? Do you like one of those more than the other? Does one stimulate the prostate more than the other? Thx :)

15. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    The Middle one is also from nJoy. It goes deeper than the other nJoy but it does not make a big difference as far as prostate stimulation goes. You feel more pressure at the anus since the stem is bigger. The big nJoy feels more filling and is heavier but it puts less pressure. These are my 2 favorites as static plugs goes.

The best prostate stimulation plug I have is the middle one in my second picture. It has dual vibrators, the numb near the tip moves up and down directly on the prostate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice