Any have a BA-28T (Tetherspout-compatible)?

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by TechDTS, Jul 12, 2023.

1. TechDTS

TechDTS Member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
  2. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    Very curious about this. Anyone with just a tether spout can answer if the spout can be kept in during sex without pushing back or causing pain (to her)?

3. Subbis78

Subbis78 New member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Actually, fedex lady visited just 30 minutes ago, so now I can say, I have :)
    Tetherspout was little bit problematic to get inserted, but once on, I don't even feel it.
    Ordered June 15, arrived today, so one day shy of month, not bad, not bad at all (paid $100 extra for faster manufacturing).
    I will make review, after I get used to it.

Iron78 likes this.
  4. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    Please leave several reviews as you go!

5. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Any chance you can make that post. I am very interested in this device.

6. opkilla85

opkilla85 New member

Local Time:
    I received my BA-28T last week, so I can give a 1-week-in review.

I've experimented with tetherspouts for years, but I've never been able to wear one with cheap chinese cages for more than a few days. The area around the spout would become unbearably sore and bruise on the inside; I believe this to be either a reaction to the stainless steel or the tissue having no room to expand and getting crushed during arousal. I'd often remove them after a few days and have to wait a week before trying again.

I bit the bullet and ordered the cage about 3 months ago. I went with the titanium option with the proprietary screw. I also heeded their advice and went shorter on the cage length and wider on the cage diameter. I'm glad I did, as there is no constant pulling on the spout, and arousal isn't uncomfortable at the spout (as things have just enough room to grow while not crushing the tissue around the spout). The titanium is very light and the welds are very smooth. The whole cage fits together tightly, though I did add some heat shrink to the posts where the tetherspout hook part connects to eliminate all the wiggle in it. I like the security screw option as it gives the whole thing a very sleek and solid look and feel; I also ordered the pendent key as well which my wife is loving to wear around.

Long term wear of a tetherspout was all about my body being able to tolerate something pulling on the tip of my penis. Morning wood/erections are felt/stopped at the base ring, which isn't painful and probably the most sustainable place for it. Having a wider diameter than what is offered in the cheap cages gives the tissue around the glands enough room to expand without crushing it between the cage and the spout. I might have went a few mms smaller on the length, but what I got is still comfortable after a week. The hook part is bendable to adjust, but there really isn't a way to deform the wire without destroying it while the device is being worn. Peeing without making a mess is a bit of challenge as the stream will want to go out of the front and bottom of the spout, but sitting down and holding my balls out of the way keeps things clean. The open nature of the cage makes cleaning in the shower easy (not sure I'd try a bath as there isn't a way to seal the spout).

Overall, I'm very pleased with the device. I'm feeling no pain, pinching, or other problems. No erections, no cumming, and no escape. I'll try to follow up after a few months to see if I'm still giving it such a glowing review.

7. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    Good to hear. I'm contemplating making the jump to a tether, but am very hesitant. Glad yours is working so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice