Aspiring Sub Sissy - Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daxxxxxx, Jul 26, 2015.

1. daxxxxxx

daxxxxxx Member

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Been cross dressing for years. Love a smooth body and dressing up in my 7 inch heels and stockings. Love stretching my pussy with Large MEO anal stretching ring, ready for when mistress decides to impale me with her cock. Would like to be dressed, abused, and fucked hard. Would like to explore being used by a dominant couple and feel mistresses cock and her slave/sissy to make my boi pussy swollen and wet. Like fisting, rimming and all things anal. Want to explore BDSM. Looking to buy first chastity device - Steelworxx Looker 02. Have to control my urge to play with my pussy everyday.

Rachael_ likes this.
  2. daxxxxxx

daxxxxxx Member

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Forgot to mention.....would also like to spend time playing with other sissy's

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Hey there, daxxxxxx, and welcome to CM! You mentioned dressing up and the big heels, but how much are you dressed and just how do you serve your Mistress? How long have you been dressing and how long have you been serving your Mistress? I have found that the longer I've had to dress in bra, panties, nylons, garters, etc. the more I am enjoying my feminine side. Being caged is then the ultimate way of feeling truly femme. We should chat sometime when we see each other online. I'd like that. Hugs!

Donna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice