Awakenings - Our Chastity Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cagin' Crunch, Aug 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Active member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Last evening she mentioned that I was due for another spanking (these seem to usually happen on Sunday or Monday evenings) and that since I had made a mess of the kitchen in the morning that it would be harder than most. She was pretty angry in the morning, cleaning it up, but had calmed down, but I should still be punished for it. I casually questioned what we were going to do for her birthday in a few months, and that it would be a lot of swats for her. As if on cue, she emphasized that SHE was the spanker, and I was the spankee, and that I might have to take her birthday spanking for her! So that is apparently in the works.

As of today, it has been almost 2 weeks since I was last unlocked and allowed an orgasm. She has not even hinted at anything and with normal life stresses right now, I'm not expecting relief any time soon. I am considering buying a smaller cage as at this point it seems silly to have all the extra room in mine. While I prefer metal cages, I'm considering something in plastic with different sized rings, as it may be time to reduce the ring size a bit also. Recently I've experienced my right testicle pull through between the cage and the base ring on a few occasions and it was not pleasant!

Locked_Koala likes this.
  2. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hehe. Well, good for you. Not that you left a mess in the kitchen, but taking on her spankings too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice