back in the game.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Nov 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    quite a few months ago my Wife said She just wasn't interested in us doing the chastity thing. She didn't like it and was sort of fed up with it. well, time went by and our relationship was not the greatest during that time. a few weeks ago i was just really feeling like i needed to wear it. I put it on and wore it without my Wife knowing it for a couple of days. it felt really good to have it back on. My Wife did, however, notice the change in my behavior and mentioned it a couple of times. I noticed one night when we were on the couch while She was resting Her feet on my lap, that She was sort of trying to see if i was wearing it. I couldn't tell if She knew or not. later that night, in bed, She said, do you have a key for Me to keep? i told Her no and that She didn't need to be concerned with it. She said She wanted it and kissed me. so i was locked up for about 7 days (She was on her period). then She unlocked me and we had sex and She didn't mention the cage again. I didn't know if She would simply let it go and not want to do it again or if She would regain some interest in it. Anyway, a couple of days went by and my attitude probably wasn't the sweetest. She came up to me and calmly said " I just cannot believe that you are going to have to live in your cage in order for Me to tolerate you." I said that i didn't (and hoping She wouldn't believe that). She said She would have to think about it.

So last night She told me that i need to pretty much be locked up all the time. She also kissed me and put Her arms around me and said She needed a submissive little helper, especially over the holidays. i told Her i could do that for Her. She was trying to decide whether i should get to have sex with Her before i got locked. She said She thought maybe the right thing to do would be to lock me up without being satisfied first. i told Her it was up to Her and laid there and rubbed Her and kissed Her neck. She eventually let me but told me it was more for Her than me. She seemed so passionate during. More so than usual. She's usually VERY into the sex but not as much into ME. Last night She couldn't stop kissing me while we did it. She wrapped Herself around me and pressed every inch of Her body that she could against me. It was really great. i felt so overwhelmed by Her beauty and what She was doing. We both came with intense orgasms and She told me to get locked up. She was asleep when i returned. I kissed and rubbed Her body as she slept, so grateful. I'm a bit nervous now because I've never heard Her say anything like i should be locked up all the time. She's always wanted me out whenever possible. my longest ever is only 10 days. but now i think She is seeing how much She gains from my being locked. Also, She has grown very fond of the 9 inch black cock that i bought Her a few months ago. She looks unbelievable when that thing stretches her open. She named him Jamaal. She begs for him sometimes. damn i love Her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice