Ball trap security

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by stockinglover, Sep 13, 2015.

1. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as it apply's to other devices also but this is the one I'm wearing.

Right ball trap devices are generally easy to pull back out of when soft, and the h2 is no exception, getting back in isn't so easy but given a bit of time and determination you can stuff it back in most devices. Now I have seen add ons for this billed as an anti pull out device so has anyone used it and to what effect?
    Also I have heard the only way to make such devices secure is to get a piercing again has any one had any experience in this with any device?

Now I know the main thing that keeps me chaste is in between my ears and as I have a fairly loose ball sack that's the only way I see chastity working for me as unless the ring is so tight as to be unsafe I will always be able to move it far enough forward to get hold and pull out, and it's not that I need 100% security but I do quite like the idea of it, any help of info greatly appreciated.

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Right you are. There are other options. An alternative to the PA Piercing is to get a Tether Spout device, that can act as a anti pull out like a PA piercing. To get security you need a full belt.

3. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    My experience about my cage
    I found it extremely difficult to pull out when locked
    I succeeded only once, but could not put my penis back into the cage
    Finally I had to tell my KH wife and she immediately installed the smaller diameter base ring
    I admit that I would love to, but I do not have the guts for PA piercing
    Now with smaller diameter base ring, I just cannot pull out

gary170 likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Ive had a PA for a few years now and try to use it with all of my devices I've tried. Security is there but comfort is important too. The best designed devices for a PA for me have been the steelworxx stealheart with PA fixing and the contendor from malechastitynow.com. Both were very comfortable.

5. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I bought a holy trainer guardian, could only find in the states (i'm in uk) but only 10 dollar postage and got here in less than a week.

It has transformed the device for me, would be very uncomfortable to pull out and would not get back in, well worth it for @MistressG and me.

MistressG likes this.
  6. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I am wearing a Stainless steel Chinese device and after some minor modification it fits perfect. To secure it I have a steel wire running trough a ring on my frenum piercing. Because I am a grower I could easy escape all the time but now it’s impossible.

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    The BF and I have been talking about getting back into chastity recently, and after doing some research, we've decided to try the HT first. That said, pullout has been an issue for us in the past, when we first tested out chastity play with a Chinese device. Based off of our research, largely from this site, here are the anti-pullout options we are considering; maybe this summary will be helpful for more people than just us. If anyone has further input or additions, that would be great.
    1. The HT Guardian, as suggested by @Eillydray. A third-party addition to the device that lays little rubber fingers along the top of the penis that grip it if the wearer tries to pull out. Other chastity websites have reported great success with this, but supposedly it works better on a circumcised penis than an uncircumcised one? My BF is the latter, which could be a complication.
    2. The TetherSpout, as suggested by @GT-CB6000 (and @Slanador on a different thread). A small urethral insert, supposedly safer than a penis plug, that can be used in a variety of creative ways. There are two ways we have considered integrating this with an HT:
      • User @zorglub has a gallery and a blog about integrating this device for the purposes of stricter chastity device use. His methods primarily involve metalwork, i.e. making a firm wire "brace" that runs outside of a ball trap device, and some people may consider this DIY project more trouble than it's worth.
      • The TetherSpout can also be connected to a chastity device by running a disposable lock through it and weaving it through the end of the device, as shown in this FetLife blog, but this was done with a Jail Bird, not an HT. Due to the closed design of the HT, I fear this won't work. Theoretically a small metal lock could be used instead and would just sit outside the device being a clunky obstacle, but I fear the possibility of pinching. Either way, this method may only be feasible for showers who fill up their cages; growers would need to be stretched to the end, and I doubt that's comfortable.
    Out of these three basic options, who has tried each, and what were your results? The Guardian seems like less of a hassle, and it's what we're leaning towards right now, but we're definitely open to recommendations. Other options are still on the table, namely the use of a piercing or a penis plug, but those would necessitate the devices that incorporate them, not the HT.

Gibson1506 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I do not have the urge to pull myself out of my HTv2 but I do occasionally have the problem of either turtling, where my Penis decides to make a bid for freedom, or a particularly hard erection that pushes the device right away from my body and causes discomfort. The HT Guardian looks like a brilliant idea to stop both happening with the added benefit of preventing someone who did want to pull themselves out.

9. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I agree. The Guardian made it impossible to pull out. Or, at the very least, painful and difficult enough to make me unwilling to try too hard.

10. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I wear a jailbird and have recently droped a base ring size it took some getting used to as it was very tight it takes a good 5 mins to get on and is harder to get off but is so comfortable now and I cannot pull out it is to tight if by some chance I got it out I would never be able to push it back in as I am uncut my foreskin would cause me all sorts of issues

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice