BAWR black vs white resin test cages

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by ValleyMichael, Jan 18, 2024.

1. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I am ordering a test cage in resin and debating whether to go for the white or black resin. I'm not planning on wearing this as a long term cage, but I do need it to be wearable for long enough to confirm fit - at least a day, though IME some issues with rubbing etc don't show up for a week or two.

I have a PA piercing, currently around 7mm. The two resin options both have upsides and downsides. The white resin is smoother and thus will rub less in testing, though the change in thickness as compared to titanium will still make it fit a bit differently. The piercing hook in that material would probably be okay for a brief fit test, but I would want to be cautious as it is not considered safe even for that, let alone wearing for a longer test. So I likely would start with a 5 minute fit test, then if I have no reaction do a 1 hour fit test - long enough to move around more and also test various states of arousal for pulling.

The black resin on the other hand has a rougher surface, but security accessories are made in steel. This would be safe for a longer fit test (a week or two) but I'm concerned about the rougher surface also causing rubs in ways that wouldn't appear with the final product. I don't want to be making fit adjustments which really only apply to the resin version.

I've worn a bunch of cages from other makers, so I've got my fit mostly dialed in already so far as base ring size, length, and tube width go. Though, I can certainly dial this in further - neither of my two current favorites are perfect, and neither is particularly compatible with PA jewelry. Gap and piercing placement are the bigger concerns for fit. I have high and tight balls in general, so a small gap (e.g. 10mm diagonal) can make them push up against the cage and create a very tight crease at the joint between my balls and cock. I also have an epididymal cyst or spermatocele which is stable in size, notably smaller than my testicles. Sometimes I've had issues with it pulling through the gap and ring and becoming quite painful. So nailing the gap size is important. This is the area which will be most likely to make me need to order a second test cage.

Have any of you all tested both types of resin? Or have other advice for BAWR device fitting?

2. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
  3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I have tried the white version only, but I have tried three different ones. Do NOT wear this long term (as they warn about), I used one for some weeks and got allergies in the end.

I would not use a printed PA hook myself, but I would try to sleep in the cage.

Sorry if this wasn’t really helpfull.

ValleyMichael likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice