Been Here A while

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TEABAG, Mar 12, 2011.

1. TEABAG

TEABAG RedFox

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Hi all

i have been here lurking for almost a year but never really got involved as i found the Mansion while looking for info on my then small Kink.
    After recent developments My wife (Kitten) has fully taken charge.
    Kitten has given me a task. ONLY 12 Orgasms in a year and she has the right to release me and use or abuse my / her cock as and when she pleases .
    She told me that she will stand buy doing it this time and so far i just hit 10 days no orgasm and have been edged to tears and begging 3 days of those ten.

I love it and i have a feeling so dose she [​IMG]

ANY WAY

I have met some of you and would love to met the rest of you

THANKS
    TEABAG
    (i used the name TEABAG when i signed up a year ago.WHY ? I have no idea. Kitten calls me RedFox Why ? Because i have red hair and move through life quickly )

2. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hey teabag, sounds like your doing great! My wife and I are also new to this, but I've been free a full week [​IMG] and may have to put my device back on myself. Hopefully you have many more days of teasing before she lets you have what you want.

3. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    12 a year. I dont think I could handle that. What kind of device are you using and I hope its comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice