Belt Mods: Any useful tips?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Stargazer, May 2, 2014.

1. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Hi,

I've bought a steel belt, not an expensive one as the likes of Neosteel and Tollyboy are (sadly) well outside my paygrade, but a belt none-the-less. Aplogies for the link (am not trying to plug a business but is the only link right now to the right belt that I have) but it is this one --> http://www.4him4her.co.uk/male-stainless-steel-adjustable-chastity-belt-610-644-p.asp

Firstly, I'm an overweight chap. So the belt has been adjusted accordingly. My waist was obliterated ages ago so I now tend to wear things like my jeans (and my chastity belts) on my hips. With this design of belt, because the front is lower than intended the tube is lower than intended, even when on its highest setting.

Not being hung like a horse, I tend to pull out the tube now when I'm flaccid and sitting down. And when things start to stiffen up again, the penis is no longer looking into the tube but more sort of 'at it'. The front shield is wide enough that I can't make use of any eriection, but it can get quite cramped up inside it.

We've been looking at ways of making the tube taller but putting some kind of extension tube over it. I was hoping someone here would be able to give me a bit of a steer on the best course of action.

My initial thought was to take a cardboard tube which is beautifully easy to work with, cut to shape and roll to the right size. But then we'd need some kind of waterproof resin to keep it hygenic and in one piece since I still need to use the loo and the shower while belted.

Is this a viable method to investigate? Will it just end in failure? Are these resins just going to leak chemicals into my skin?

My wife found an interesting alternative. It's actually a cooling hose for a car engine. The diamter is about right, would be very durable and is made out of silicone. My concern with this, despite looking like a far stronger and more suitable material, will it be too high friction?

When I get erect in the stanless steel tube, though I fill it, there is still the ability to move because it's a smooth metal surface. If I have a silicon rubber tube gripping my penis, would it not cause me to get stuck to it and end up causing me the same sort of grief I'm having without an extension?

I would highly value any feedback or advice anyone can give me on this. I really want to wear my belt, but this is a problem that makes it quite uncomfortable. The sooner I can resolve this, the happier I'll be.

Many thanks in advance.

Rob.

2. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    In case it helps with advice/feedback, here are a acouple of links to ebay with what appears to be my 2 most likely options for home made tube extensions.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Metre-L...-Rubber-Intercooler-Turbo-Water-/170733551715
    Okay... So it's an engine part, but that means it'll be durable. But as I was asking in a slightly verbose manner in my starting post, will it chafe and be too high friction for day-to-day comfort?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40-36-Cle...616?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43bdd21130
    Another option that's been pitched. Internal diameter is bang on for the tube built into the belt and might be a good choice. But will the edges be too sharp and how would it attach?

I'm not a terribly practical person. My place is usually geeking it out in FlightSim or programming spreadsheets. So whatever the best idea is, it has to be something someone who tries to fix everything by hitting it with a hammer can get his head around.

3. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Okay, I get that I'm talking to myself on this thread, but just in case anybody else ever attempts anything like this, I want to state for the record that acrylic tubing is ideal. It's strong and will be easy to keep clean...

But, it is pigging hard to cut with only a blunt woodsaw and a pissy little hacksaw that was probably only designed to cut through balsa wood. But we managed it, taking it in turn over two hours to make all the cuts necessary and it is now setting into place with a glue so powerful that it can be used to repair boats.

So mods 'are' doable... It just takes a lot of work.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I am sure others have been listening - just waiting to hear how you got on. There are a few members here who build belts and play around with engineering changes but they may not have been about recently.

It's certainly commendable that you were taking turns in making the necessary cuts to get the mod you wanted. True commitment on both your parts.

Do keep updating on the success of the results of both your labours ;)

Stargazer likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As with all this sort of thing photos are the best way to show others what you are up to.
    Will say why not go for new blade for you hack saw a packet are a couple of quid and to cut the tube that I think you have 5 minutes would be more like it .
    Xx Wendy

6. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    New blades would have made a lot of sense, but having owned this belt for 2 weeks now and having spent a mere 70-something hours in it, there was an airof impatience coupled with a crushing display of naivity with regards to the task of cutting.

Once we'd started, we sort of got the bit between the teeth and just pressed on. The end result worked quite nicely actually. I'm not sure if we've done a good enough job to show off in photos but will see about getting a couple of pics just in case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice