Buying chastity device on ebay

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by paulasissygurl, Aug 14, 2013.

1. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Hello to all. I'd like to report my experience with to both chastity devices that i have.
    I started by buying an online a transparent CB6000s. After receiving it, I noticed that the quality of manufactured plastics is very good and all parts perfectly fits.
    After using it for some time also found that the plastic is very soft in touch with my pen-- which makes it possible to use it over an interesting period of time.
    The experience in using my first CB6000s is really positive.

Once my first experience, I bought on ebay a black CB6000s which cost about one quarter of price of my first device.
    After have received it, open the package, which had been in poor condition and noticed the plastic was inferior to the first device, and significantly less soft.
    When using for the first time also noticed that the pieces slipped rather badly to snap into place which made it difficult at the moment to close my pen--.
    Worst of all, it was with a usage of less than 24 hours, the plastic at base broke which left me very very very upset :mad:.
    Now I begin to realize why the selling devices on ebay are a quarter of the price on other web sites.
    So, I do not recommend buying the device CB6000x range on ebay, it wasn´t really a good experience for me.

After this i saw on official web site of CB-X that Amazon and ebay doesn´t have authorized sellers of authentic CB-X devices

Love
    sissy paula

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice