Cage advise

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rui Pinto, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Hi Guys.

I hope everyone is well... locked up!

(sorry for my poor english)

For many years, chastity as beace a fantasy haunts me and I have tested some cages (unofficial versions) in search of the best, and then acquire ... but it seems that it is difficult to find the solution that fills me.

Unavoidable fact, I have a relatively small penis (no more than 2.5cm, 3cm flacid) and also relatively thin (about 3.2/3.3cm diameter). I know, i deserve to be chaste!

I'm still a Grower... which means i go from 2.5cm to 12cm+/- erect!

- Not cut, Have foreskin around the head of the penis.

- My first experience was with version 2 of Holytrainer, standart size, and I quickly realized it was too long for me, even though ring no. 2 fit me perfectly.

- My second experience came with the V4 holytrainer. In fact, it was two experiences, because I bought the NUB and nano. On NUB, the small ring fits perfect without the cage which is impossible to put. The second ring is a little bit large so the cage is easily hung.
    The nano option was, so far, my best choice of all until now, but far from perfect. my penis doesn't completely fill the cage when I'm really flacid, but was the only one who fit best to my body so far.

- But i still looking for, as i which to use for long term, and the Holytrainer has the problem of hygiene by being full closed, so i try the cobra cage with large ring.
    Once again I have a problem between the rings and the cage. The smaller ring fits perfectly in the testicules, but when I try to put the cage, the GAP is too short and hurts after a few minutes. Which is the pity, because if the distance was slightly larger, it would be perfect, because with this cage and ring locked I have some difficulty in removing the penis and it's very good in security (i know, there's no 100% security cages, but what we feels counts a lot).
    With the ring next, it happens to me again as the same that happens with the NUB. Easily hangs.

So... What I'm looking for... And I ask for your help.

I think for those looking for something that can use for several days having the most easy hygiene, it would be an open cage, however is it uncut, I will have problems, or is that an advantage?

Would the Cobra Cage version with the thinner ring or even with the anatimoc option ring help me have a bigger gap and solve the problem?

There's any other option i could try?

My wife do not apreciate metal cages!

However, I would like to find a solution where the cage was also relatively narrower in the internal diameter, because most of the cages are about 3.4cm or more of diameter and I feel that when I am flacido, the penis is "wandering inside.

Anyone could give me some help to find a better cage for the penis of my wife?

Attached Files:

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    You could try cherry keeper, they do a wide range of sizes and custom to! And they are very reasonable priced!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice