CB6K Insertion

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by digby, Nov 30, 2010.

1. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    While putting on my 6KS this morning, I had the bright idea that I might be able to solve my biggest frustration with the device by using a different insertion technique. Usually, I just lube up the inside and slide on in, but since my/Her penis is slightly larger than the inner diameter of the 6K, even while flaccid, there's usually a good deal of stuffing and pinching and the like. The result is that while I usually manage to get the head in comfortably, much of the skin under the head is actually somewhat stretched, and most of the skin at the base is all bunched up outside of the device. This ultimately leads to some discomfort as my/Her frenum piercings end up working themselves into pinching or unpleasant positions.

This morning, I decided to try making a lasso out of soft, and well lubed cord. I simply made a U which was tucked under the base of my/Her cock (between the shaft and the scrotum). I fed the leads out the tip and tugged my/Her penis in to the device. A q-tip and some gentle massaging made it easy to remove the cord. I'm now completely stuffed inside the device, which is way more comfortable.

If you happen to have a similar insertion problem, give the lasso technique a try.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    This is a slightly different variation of what lots of us use.....commonly called "the stocking method". Just take a short piece of a stocking or panty hose...maybe 8 inches long or so. Feed the end where the toes would go, into the CB device and out the pee hole. Insert the penis into the stocking and pull it through. It takes seconds. No q-tips reqired. It simply pulls through the CB device and off of the penis and out the pee hole. I've improvised with a folded kleenex tissue once when we stayed in a hotel and I didn't bring a piece of stocking. I hadn't planned on being released. This worked well also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice