Chaste pantyboy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rickiee_2002a, Dec 8, 2010.

1. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Hello everyone. My name is rickiee ... rickiee is the female side of me. I find myself being rickiee more and more in my life.

My Mistress is my wife. She makes sure that I am properly locked up at all times. She dresses me in pretty girl clothes and I do as she orders. At any time, she can walk into my office and inspect my chastity device (cb6000). It is with random and frequent visits that she closes my door and orders me to drop my pants. I must always be locked up and I must always be wearing the panties that she has put out for me. Typically, they are her panties from yesterday. She is thinner than I am, so I always "feel" the panties and it makes my cb6000 something that I never forget I have on. How could I anyway ... of course.

My typical release is through a prostate milking. She will permit me to masturbate for her at times, and if I am really good and truly deserving ... I can have intercourse with her. Daily, or close to daily ... I am permitted to perform oral sex on her and if I bring her to an orgasm ... I am treated to a milking. She has shared me with her sister ... her twin ... whom she trusts and does everything with. I enjoy pleasuring her and her sister at the same time.

I am a truly lucky pantyboy. I have a wife who understands how to handle the ways of a man (or boy ... she says). It is through her that I fully learned about who I am, and how to be a good, subservient husband.

Thanks for listening.

Respectfully submitted,

rickiee

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Hi rickiee, thanks for the nice introduction and welcome to the Mansion.

maid katrin

3. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Thank you maid katrin. i feel very comfortable here!

rickiee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice