Chastity Dream

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wettie, Feb 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Completely pointless thread, but last night, after another non-release session with Ma'am, I had a very realistic dream that I had been released and that our penis was broken, and hanging like all the sausage in a link had been squeezed to one end.
    I awoke happy to find it was still safely locked away. 6 weeks is the longest we've gone in a while!

2. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Similar but not quite the same...I keep having realistic dreams where I'm being teased by my wife until the point of orgasm. I heard her voice saying "No, no! No orgasms for you!" in my dream. I woke up and found I had put a pillow between my legs in my sleep. Last night I dreamed she was forcing me to drink her pee. I don't get such vivid erotic dreams like this when not in chastity. It's becoming hard to sleep though because I keep waking up with a rapid heartbeat, drenched in sweat and my parts hurt so much from no release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice