Chastity for football!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CagedAnimal2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I dont disagree! Maybe Ill wear a long sleeve shirt and tight uw so people can see the outline of my cage. We will see!

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, I'm in NE too! :) Unfortunately I can't make the flea this time around; I did pop into the one last fall though.

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Nice to meet you here! The Flea is worth marking on your calender next year, it's so incredible to just immerse yourself in kink for a whole weekend.

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I mostly went last time to do recon with an eye towards vending there hehe

5. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Geez if the three of us could of gone it would of been funny to lock a chain between all of our chastity cages, each person 3 feet away from the next. We could of been the chain gang.

CagedAnimal2 and lock667 like this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    There's lots of people with collars and leashes, I bet we'd be the first chain gang!

7. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I wish I was on a collar and leash! Even if I was just attached to something and left next to a post or corner id be happy haha!

8. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I thinks its against the rules to leave your human pets unattended!

9. JamesAll10

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
  10. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    So just to follow up, it was a great weekend!! I counted Sunday as the last day of the week so I didn't cum Sunday after the end of the big Kink event. (Fetish Fair Flea via NELA) I waited till Monday mainly because I was just so exhausted coming home Sunday. Then I realized that extra penalty for Denver winning, which started all this, a week is after the day of the game.

But honestly I was so tired from being up all night both fri and sat, it didn't matter.

The Flea has many classes which I took a few of. We didn't end up going to the CBT class which was ok. It was close to time and I wanted to meet her girlfriend and her girlfriend's bf. I know, complicated rite? So we just walked and talked, while shopping at the various vendors with toys beyond toys. All with people wearing great costumes and outfits. I wore simple black Dr. Martin boots with my black cargo pants I bought at a local police shop. Very few things you can buy there not being a cop but they are very authentic.

Walking around all that happy kinkiness with 24 days of backed up cum was interesting to say the least. I left my friend to give her space as well as attend my own classes solo. It was difficult to not be a horny teenager in my state lol!

There was a play party Sat nite I couldn't get into since it was sold out. But I made a ton of new friends and was in heaven being so open with so many kinksters. It was amazing!!! So I went home to another non kinky party that a friend was having at his local bar and I was climbing the walls!

The final day, Sun, I went to a "rope lounge" after several hours of shopping and classes and just hung out with new friends. We took turns tying and being tied, while learning from a local Domme. It was awesome.

I mentioned in an earlier post having reached a certain point with my Aneros wand that triggered an internal anal orgasm that didn't provide a hardon or release any cum. So I tried to reach that point again Mon but with no luck. The thing with the prostate massagers is they recommend no penial stimulation to reach this level. But I was so horny! The other side of what they recommend is that anal prostate massage increases the intensity of the orgasm.

So as a compromise, I tried to reach that point hands free for a cpl hours, snuggled calmly in bed. Then I took matters in my own hands hehehehe. I left the plug in, but threw my legs over my head. Then I edged a few times until I shot a huge load all over my own face and stomach. It was AWESOME!!!! To have waited that long, then to let it out was so intense!

I wanked again later that day, then a couple times today to get things rite again.

Then just a few min ago, my friend from the Flea asked how it was and invited me to a local club for swingers and some specific fet nites. I offered to wait till fri (tues here now) and she replied "that's what I was thinking" adding "Then I'll decide if you get to cum". Sheesh, shes pretty interested!

Sorry to ramble but it's been an intense week! We'll see what this Fri brings....

lock667 and Jasmic68 like this.
  11. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you liked the market. I missed it this year but it's always a fun time. My boy is a Brit and I've been wondering if doing something involving his football team and chastity would be fun, right now we work on a point system for release.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Fun for sure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice