Chastity in public, spa or beach!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her_LM, Mar 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Your name!:D

2. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I’ve been naked and caged for all three. You might have a person or two look. A few people have asked Miss what exactly was going on. Most people tend to mind their own business. One thing to remember is metal cages are not the best choice for any of them.

knight4princess likes this.
  3. 321tt

321tt New member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I really think this depends primarily on your attitude. If you take it as a part of youself, and you stay locked in these places because you are 24/7 locked, it's so much different than if you lock up and then parade on the beach literally sticking your plastic or metal thing in front of other people's faces hoping they would either be interested or offended -- that's a clear no-no.

In this sense, I agree with the "don't imply your kinks on others" thing, but simply wearing a cage as a nudist isn't that. So I would be completely free to stay caged even at a family-friendly nudist location. If aksed, you can always just say that it's a piece of jewellery, which kinda is true. Will you offend someone? Maybe, but remember that people are offended by piercings, males with earrings, people with tattoos or by saggy tits or mlby males with a belly or by just about anything, and I say that in this case, it's their issue and not yours.

4. Daniel20011

Daniel20011 New member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I done it all
    I locked 24/7 by my GF/KH.
    I been at public pools, public beaches and thermas with swimsuits briefs, trunks and bikins and it was depens on if the place was family friendly or adults only.
    I workout in 24/4 gym and use the changing room, the showers and the sauna. In the days I just walk around with underwear or towel on me and take it off in the showers (they got curtains) and in the sauna I stay with the towel on.
    In the nights I just walk around with the towel in my hand and enjoy the time.
    We also like to camping together in lakes and mountains so we done a lot of skin deeping and nude hiking.
    And I even tried a nude beach in Spain with a friend on the early morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice