CS-100 Thoughts So Far & Questions for Other Users

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by HenryFlower, Mar 19, 2014.

1. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I realise the CS-100 has been pretty extensively covered here, but I thought I'd add my own experiences so far and see if I could get some advice on getting a proper fit.

After six weeks of waiting, CS-100 Test-It arrived yesterday. My initial thoughts are that it's a beautifully crafted piece of kit, but holy mother of god it isn't easy to get on. After much wrestling, cursing, hand-cramps and grazes I finally triumphed, reasoning that if the belt is as difficult to remove as it is to get into, it must surely count as THE most secure device on the market.

I spent a full day locked without any issues, removing before bed to tighten the belt and again in the morning to lengthen the adjustable loop to its full extent, easing some of the soreness under the balls which had started in the night.

I love the way the tube warms up and, so far, it's comfortable enough to pretty much forget about 90% of the time of wearing and much better for spooning than the sharp CB-6000. Not so keen on the gold plate on the front of my locking block, featuring two roses and the words "Chastity Steel" in fancy script. If I keep the belt it'll have to come off.

I'm a little disappointed that pulling out seems pretty easy. I've read that bending the tube and loop will make it more secure, but without access to a vice I've absolutely no idea how I'd go about this - it's pretty solid. Hopefully this will solve itself when the proper tube arrives as I've ordered the cutaway, which allows it to sit closer to the body.

At just over 24 hours, I think I can detect a little chaffing at the base of my penis, but won't know for certain until I can get the belt off later this evening for inspection. I'm thinking a smaller diameter tube could solve this, although I'm beginning to question the wisdom of ordering the ring opening on my custom tube, which could cause more chaffing still.

Questions for Other Wearers

I'd be interested to know how tight other wearers have their belts? At the moment, I can quite easily get four fingers between flesh and steel, but can't really imagine having it much tighter.

With some wiggling, it's possible to shift the belt three or four inches up and down and I've no idea whether it's supposed to shit on my hips, waist, or somewhere in between. Where do you guys where yours?

Also, any suggestions for bending this hunk of metal without the use of a vice would be appreciated!

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Henry i am a big lover of this belt and have used mine and raved over it on here and fetlife since i bought it a long time ago, the belt does need to be tight and is best set when lying down as that is when you seem to be at your slimmest. I did need to alter the angle of the tube and the scrotum bow and i too never possessed a vice but the way i achieved it was to have a pair of long handled adjustable plier grips and with one hand holding the bow on a flat surface and the other holding the grips at the end of the bows ends one at a time bend each a little to suit and then do the same with the tube bracket to match. The length of the handles make the leverage easier to achieve the bending process. Do you wear the belt with the liner fitted? i removed mine and slightly sanded the edges with fine sandpaper to take any sharp edges off and it makes the belt so much more comfier to wear especially as it then also warms up as does the tube to body temperature and gives a really warm feeling unlike the sticky silicone when sweating. I have worn mine for up to 10 to 12 days without removal but that was about the maximum i could wear it without cleaning issues becoming too bad. The belt itself was really fine with no issues, it is just a case of minor adjustments a little at a time to get the perfect fit. I apply a little Gun Oil silicone lube to the inside of the tube and a smear of the same around the scrotum bow before inserting the flaccid penis. I smear an odd bit of silicone to the bow during the day if needed which prevents any rubbing (bow needs to be adjusted after the belt is in correct position) but the fitting of the belt assuming i am flaccid takes no more than 60seconds at most the only time it takes longer is if i have started to grow and in that situation i have to almost squeeze the life out of the penis in order to slip it over. Best way i get mine on is to fit the waist belt around me, slip the tube over my penis and hook the bracket over the brass peg and then turn the cradle section sideways and pull both balls through as far as they will go and then push the bow upward slightly to hold them in place and then manoeuvre the cradle over the cock tube section and turn it back to the correct position and push over the brass fixing and hey presto locked again.

billie1 likes this.
  3. HenryFlower

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the help, I actually went for the device after reading your reviews on here!

I tried the belt without the liner straight out of the box but was grazed in an instant, even though the edges felt pretty smooth already. (I'd asked FF about the possibility of sending a pre-smoothed belt. They said no, but I wondered if they'd done so anyway.)

Last night's inspection didn't go well, I've obviously been wearing the belt too high because I have nasty crescent-shaped cut about an inch from the base of my penis where it enters the tube. (I could feel it being drawn upwards when the belt was on.)

I've read elsewhere that the locking pin should be 4cm from the top of the penis, but I reckon I'd have to loosen the belt to get it positioned there & I'll want to get the basics like this sorted out before I go buying long-handled pliers to increase security.

The belt is off for the moment while everything heals & I feel like my hips have been bashed with a mallet. I knew there'd be some fettling to do before I get a good fit, but at the moment I don't feel I've even got a fraction of the way!

I'll give it another go when things have healed, but I think if I haven't improved the fit dramatically by the end of the two week test period, there's a good chance it will be going back to Germany.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    The 4cm is correct as that is the measurement they ask you to measure when ordering the belt this would be from the top of the shaft to the brass screw location roughly. No matter how smooth the belt looked the edges will be sharp and will need smoothing with fine wet or dry paper, however if you are planning to return it i should leave doing that until you decide what you want to do. Do remember like anything tthis is putting something rigid around a part of your body that is not accustomed to having it there and it will take a while for everything to "man up" and get used to having it on, too many folk expect to be able to get right into it from day one and that is very rare even with handmade made to measure devices.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its a shame about your experience knight i remember us chatting about it a while back, strange that if it is noticeable by stefan at felix that they cannot solve the problem for you, i certainly as you know have never had that problem with either of my tubes. Is there no-one over here who can make the alterations to the tube for you?

6. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Hi,
    1. For a maximum security with the cs100 you definitely have to add the thong wire. It keeps the front much tighter to the body, even when lying on your back.

2. To avoid the unpleasant sticking of the silicone lining I use the cotton covers which can be bought at FF too. You'll get two , so you can change quickly during opening periods and wash the used one while you you are locked again.
    In theory you should be able to change the cotton covers even when you're Locked, but I found this a really exhausting task.

3. In the beginning I had much trouble with the top weld of the standard penis tube. Erections caused a very nasty hurting wound right at the bottom of my shaft. It was so bad that I couldn't wear the belt for several days until the wound was healed. I had a modification done to the tube by Lars from FF. The top of the tube is now not round anymore it's got a more oval shape , like the tubes i.e. from Neosteel have. It leaves the penis a little more space when erected, but solved the problem with the sour cut in the skin.

Hope this might help anyone

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats interesting maybe that was what knightservant experienced?

8. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    The problem with the cut at the penis shaft is very common with the Cs100. Therefore FF invented the extra ring on top of the tube and also the modification of the tube, which both must be purchased as extras but should really be standard.
    However, I believe that none of these extra modifications is as good as the one Lars did to my tube.
    I'll post a picture soon, which will explain what I'm talking about

9. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    ...as promised:

Attached Files:

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    That looks better where the cable fixing point has been added now compared to the previous bolt on fixing. would be interesting to see how the tube mods affect the wearing for you now.

11. HenryFlower

UK
    Local Time:
    It's been a while, but here's my update on the belt. I decided to return it in the end, I didn't want to risk spending so much money on a belt without a guarantee of being able to get it to fit properly and without cutting.

In addition, my key holder didn't like the way the belt itself was higher than my trousers. Discovery and awkward questions seemed inevitable.

It's been 10 days since FF received the returned belt & despite several emails, I still haven't been refunded.

12. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Chiming in on this thread. Wearing the cs500 has been an up and down experience.

The main problem I have is that the base of my penis would be in some pain in the middle of the night due to erections and it pushing the tube away from the body. So to combat this I used the cables to tighten it to my body. Unfortunately this makes me bulge out if the bars when semi erect which is pretty much all the time due to the constriction.

I am slowly stretching my PA piercing as I'd like to eventually try the lori tubes and this isn't working well when combined with this setup. The top of the head near the ridge gets irritated since the full head can't fit into the area of the bars. And the piercing gets smashed with the circular barbells at the front.

I'm debating getting a cs100 which has the option for the PA opening and maybe a slightly longer size. I figure if the inside is completely smooth I won't have any irritation and with the PA opening I can still focus on stretching my piercing over time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice