DHgate art device thingy. Looking for a review.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Rachel Cash, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    So I have a device on the way at the moment. I was planning on asking this before it was ordered, but meh. http://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-...all-male-cock/174507175.html#s1-3-1|991811359

I've been searching the site for a review on this cage, but have come up with nothing. Does anyone have any personal experience? I've been wearing an old cb-6000s. My friend sort of gave it to me and it only had one ring 2.25 inch one, and no spacers.

2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I have not tired that one but I have a similar device, the first thing you will need to replace is the
    rubber tubing they supply.
    I don't know what it is made of but it gets hard at the edges and rolls up just enough to catch
    some sensitive skin when you least need it.
    Replace it with silicon tube all the way around and it will be good.
    I would also be worried about the opening at the end being a bit large and possibly allowing
    some parts to protrude.

Dianne.

3. gaygurly

gaygurly Member

newark notts
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Hi iv ordered something the same from dhgate still waiting it's been a
    Month .I think the one u choose is ok only the holes do look big

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Hey!

I've got one! I don't use it cos it's too small for me.... But it is pretty much identical to the A080 device I use, so I'll tell you about them both if that's OK...!

Quality:

The steel seems to be good quality! A magnet won't stick to it, which is an indicator of stainless quality. I've been using my A080 for over a year and have had no rust show up!!!! I think it's pretty good from that POV!

Comfort:

1. It is very narrow.... 2.8cm is a little over an inch.... My A080 is 33mm and that is a lot more comfy for me. So if you go there, be advised it is a very narrow tube.

2. The hinge..... They give you a rubber sleeve, but that is simply too short. All it serves to do is extend the area of irritation. I slid a second tube alongside the other and that gave coverage of over half the ring. No chafing at all with that setup!!!

The sleeves they give you get pretty funky and brittle over time, so I'd say be prepared to look into an alternative like heatshrink or some other sleeve-type material if you want to go long-term with this device.

3. The gap at the end of the cage is pretty much 10mm. This allowed me to wear my PA jewellery with the captive bead INSIDE the cage and leave the ring protruding outside.

Now.... I am uncut. The problem I had with this device AND with my PA jewellery is that my foreskin could protrude AND the captive bead would push it up against the end of the cage when I got hard. This was problematic at night, where the pinching would wake me up.

If you're uncut and/or don't have a PA, then this last point is pretty moot.

HOWEVER, if you don't wear jewellery whether cut or uncut the gap is pretty large and foreskin and/or penis head could well protrude when you're erect. Maybe worth bearing that in mind...

I did manage to close the gap a couple of mm with some pliers, so that could be of an advantage.

Security:

As per all trapped ball devices.... non-existent really. Easy to pull out of. BUT, with my PA ring and a chain security was easily increased to inescapable providing you were not prepared to cut any cables!!!!!

Adjustability:

This is perhaps this model's greatest feature!!!

The gaps between the rings can be pushed together and/or pushed apart. GREAT news for customising!!!

The perpendicular locking pin allows a lock to sit sideways.... Great for minimising bulk!!! HOWEVER, the head of the pin is round and so this allows the cage to pivot up and down because nothing holds that bar that connects cage to base ring down.

What I did was file one side of the round head to be flat. When I filed enough off, I could push the head of the pin in and the filed edge would sit on top of that bar that attaches the cage to the base ring. This held the cage still so that it does not pivot.

HOWEVER.... the entire pin could still move laterally.... So the pin could move backwards and forwards when locked. This means the abovementioned fix would not work if the pin itself slid! So... I got a new clevis pin at 3/8th inch AND a plastic bush with the same internal diameter. I cut the bush to length so it fit flush against the shank of the lock and the locking post.

No more sliding pin!!!!!

You can also buy replacement rings, ALTHOUGH 2 inches is the MAXIMUM ring you can get..... If you need a 2.25 inch base ring this may be a problem.....

MY Verdict:

I have espoused the virtues of my A080 many times on this site!

The durability and adjustability of this device are AWESOME for the price you pay!!!!

Comfort is very good apart from my particular pinching problem as described.

I could secure mine using my PA and a chain.... But without this this device has effectively zero security (pretty much like ALL trapped ball tubes).

If you're OK with the narrowness of this particular tube and the security limitations, I'd THOROUGHLY recommend it!! For the price, it's a GREAT device!!!!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reply and/or PM me!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

negiver likes this.
  5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I have one like it. Purchased mine through Ebay. As previously stated replace the supplied tube with silicone tubing (available at local hardware store). My only complaint is the length (it's too long). But for low cost item it is very good.

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    . Lol toooo long
    You got cute little boy bits then .
    Xx Wendy

7. CBDave

CBDave New member

Local Time:
    Ive ordered the same item. Fingers crossed!

8. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    @wendy sorry, I posted before fully reading the dhgate posting. The unit in question is much shorter than the one I have. The size of that device would be better for me, in the meantime I'll be wearing my CB6000s.

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I'm the same as I LOVE my Choice! And agree with his post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice