Difficulty finding the right cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rui Pinto, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Thank you for your time in reading my post. I follow this forum for a long time but rarely put here any post, although I love chastity and all the games that involve it.

Over time I have acquired some cages, knock-off cages only, in the Chinese markets in order to try to figure out the one that best fits me.

I have a standart HTv2 that gets me a little big and then I got two HT V4 (nano and a nub).

I found that the NUB just does not work on me, because among the medium anering, in one of them it is impossible to put the cage because the GAP is too small, and in the next ring, the GAP is too large and the cage simply hangs and almost falls.

I found that Nano has a comfortable dimension (although I think I'd be perfect if I had a few millimetres less).

However my wife (who loves to see me and have me in a cage when I'm not with her), told me a while ago that she would love to see me in a open cage to allow better ventilation of the penis and easier cleaning, to avoid having to remove the cage every day.

I tried a version of the Cobra cage...

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Cobra-Chastity-Breathable-Sizes-Bondage/dp/B09KVJZ387

I happen to be used to the HT cage that goes under the ring and holds the penis much better. Not that it is 100% safe, but it gives some difficulty in removing the penis (not that you want to do so).

This kind of ring with the cage in front, easily hangs and when I'm really flacido, just does not fall to me because the GAP between the cage and the ring help to hold it in place.

Is this an equal situation in every kind of cage of this kind? Is that the big difference between HT and the rest (the cage go under the ring and come a little back?)

Sorry for my English (I'm English)... but I would really like to find a solution to a more open cage, to please my wife, but without losing that false sense of security of HT.

Would that be different with a custom-made cage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice