Do you enjoy a ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by MsPamela, Apr 25, 2023.

1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    "Ruined" can mean a lot of things, so I'll be a little more specific: I stop all stimulation of the shaft and head before the orgasm starts. Sometimes I'll leave my hand cupping his balls, but usually there is no contact at all. There's typically a few seconds of delay, then he'll start spurting. Occasionally the cum just sort of dribbles out. In any case, there's definitely a physical orgasm.

But the mental or emotional component of the orgasm must be very different. There is virtually no drop afterwards. It's like his brain is still waiting for that orgasm.

At first he used to seem kind of indifferent to the ruined orgasms. They helped fend off some irritability, but he didn't like enjoy them. But now that I've been relying on them almost exclusively he seems to be warming up to ruins. Perhaps even looking forward to them.

Since they've become a part of our routine I'm trying to understand them better. Any suggestions on making a ruined orgasm more enjoyable? Things to avoid?

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    If it spurts is there more of a drop? I was under the impression that to be ruined it needs to dribble, or trickle out. Maybe I'm wrong. I think the less ejaculate the less the drop. We haven't perfected the technique yet, it's a bit hit and miss.

3. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    You seem to understand them perfectly. I think there’s a clear limit to how enjoyable they are and I don’t think there’s anything that can make them better. That’s the point. Better is a full / real orgasm.

I also think you’ve perfectly summed up why there is little to no sub drop. The brain is still waiting.

Enjoy your dominance and may god have mercy on his soul. *wink*

4. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    For myself, the anticipation and buildup to it is wonderful but every one is immediately followed with guilt and disappointment. Especially if it's self induced, the lack of self control and lack acceptance of my role in chastity makes any release unenjoyable.

5. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I personally still enjoy them. Not as much as a regular orgasm, but pretty close. 80%?

But for years I dated a catholic girl and got quite used to doing the "pull out" every time. Which is a pretty similar sensation.

6. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    I have never enjoyed a ruined orgasm.
    It's like urinating, I don't feel the pleasure of a full orgasm.

Bike224397 likes this.
  7. kinkyboynextdoor

USA
    Local Time:
    I have a love/hate relationship with them. A ruined O always comes before lockup, and my wife warns me midway through the tease that she's going to do it. That alone is a bit terrifying, knowing what I'm in for.
    They are definitely unsatisfying, leaving me with an incomplete feeling that I don't enjoy. However, the cruelty of my wife doing it to me and the humiliation of not being able to do anything about it — I can't keep myself from going over the edge, but I'm always bound so I can't apply any pressure myself — is a massive turn on (of course humiliation from mean girls is one of my top fetishes).

8. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    My Lady likes to give me ruined orgasms most of the time, if I'm lucky enough to get any orgasm at all.

I both love and hate them - love because I enjoy her asserting her dominance, and hate because after several weeks of tease and denial, my body is craving a pleasurable release.

I wrote this blog post a long time ago about prostate massage and how to vary the amount of pleasure the subject experiences:

http://srbdsm.blogspot.com/2013/01/different-male-milking-techniques-for.html

The basic principles are the same for ruined orgasms - if you can reduce stimulation at the right time and make the ejaculate dribble out with no orgasmic contractions, then you've achieved the most frustrating ruined orgasm possible, and it will do nothing for the male except drain the fluids from him.

How does my Lady make ruined orgasms more pleasurable? - we find that a discipline session beforehand, either OTK with a paddle, or me bent over accepting a riding crop makes it more of an occasion for both of us.

mw20, Lakeman and Rectrix like this.
  9. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    They suck. Plain and simple. It is an action without the pleasure (compared to a regular O vs edging). Imagine your body tensed up and shuddered like you were having an orgasm without any orgasm feeling. The only reason people accept them as tolerable is because the lead up to it is at least pleasurable and in the absence of pleasure, well anything is better...

10. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    So right now I am damn near begging for a ruined just to have some relief. I also have a love hate with them. I certainly have a sub drop once I have a full orgasm, which means that I am not serving my wife to my fullest for a few days. This, isnt how it should be since she just provided for me. Ultimately it is her decision, but no they are not "enjoyable" but to clean him out and keep him where he belongs it certainly is appropriate and a great tool.
    To sum it up its one of the most frustrating things I have experienced.

11. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    If there's any enjoyment, it didn't meet my definition of a ruined orgasm. A dribble of a fluid that isn't quite ejaculate, no contractions, no refractory period, if anything urgency increases over the short term. No relief of libido, just a diminished pressure from the release of built-up fluids. A close relative to a prostate milking, which is much easier to reliably achieve. A ruin is a real tightrope walk, almost always a collaborative effort.

Caged4Sazz and Tamed Male like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is spot on! I feel nothing just the fluid moving in my body, no pleasure or release.

handsolo and slave_m like this.
  13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes I like a ruined orgasm. The sensation of no sensation, just a release of fluid, is powerful

slaveofv, Cagedkaluub and Lakeman like this.
  14. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
  15. Subbysubsub

Subbysubsub Active member

Local Time:
    @MsPamela if you think your sub is deriving too much pleasure from your ruined orgasm, if you want to try and keep it as utilitarian as possible, when he is cumming (and since your hands are free) give his balls a decently hard tap and by the time that pain subsides in 30 seconds the ruined orgasm will be over, he’ll be drained, but he won’t feel a hint of pleasure.

If you do it right, he’ll soon come to fear the ruined orgasms because he will associate them with a bit of pain. He probably would be willing to skip and forego them eventually and then you’ve really won :)

16. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    This had been a thing with my first girlfriend, but trying to achieve some kind of ruined orgasm the way you describemight not be that easy as it woukd seem.

If you would calll it spurting I would say that it still feels quite close to a regular orgasm. What you want to achieve is some kind of pouring out in as shallow waves as possible. To achieve that you would actually need the help of your sub as the timing for it is not that easy to achieve.
    You can see that it is no easy goal to reach when you watch some videos in the internet. Almost every one I saw about this just faked the effect by putting some sort of pressure against the urethra during the orgasm.
    What really might help to achieve the desired effect though is a hard flick with your finger against his glans right after you remove your hand.

As for beeing enjoyable ? Not really - I would ather describe it as a kind of small reset-button for sexual arousal and neediness.
    However my wife has put quite some effort into increasing my desire for some other kind of milking and succeded with it for sure.

17. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    That is literally the exact opposite of her question...

18. Subbysubsub

Subbysubsub Active member

Local Time:
    My bad

19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Is the question: "How do you make a ruined orgasm enjoyable without making them pleasurable?" The only thing I could think of that would do both is to allow your sub to give you and orgasm simultaneous to his ruined orgasm. That would be incredibly hard to accomplish.... I assume he would be spurting under those circumstances and that would hardly be a true "ruined orgasm".

20. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I have said it before- It is called a ruined orgasm for a reason. It's like medium rare chicken- no matter how you slice it, it is not a good thing...

xcitedsisssy and BavarianWoman like this.
  21. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    not applicable here!

22. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    when i'm ruined she uses the squeeze technique and stops my cum leaving my cock, i find this the "worst" kind of ruined orgasm, she finds it very powerful that she's got me erect, got me to the point of no return, then squeezed my cock tight till i go flaccid ,and the cum has gone back where it came from, sometimes there is a little leaking but no sensation at this point for me.

23. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    No, I do not enjoy it but feel it is necessary to maintain my sanity.
    Even after a ruined O, the stiffness persists, which makes it worse but great at the same time! Highs and lows make it exciting.

24. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to admit I enjoy every type of attention my keyholder applies to me, and that includes ruined orgasms, as well as edging with no orgasm at all. For me, it's all become "sex" really, and I enjoy it all. If he's like me, the best way to make anything chastity related more enjoyable is to be comfortable and assertive in your keyholder role. Tell him something like he's getting a ruined orgasms because that's what you want him to have, or tease him all along by saying you haven't decided if it's going to be ruined or not, and let him find out at the end. Maybe even try telling him you're NOT going to ruin it, then at the last moment say you've changed your mind... It's probably more mental than physical.

But, most of the ruined orgasms I get are caged, and there is an unpleasant sensation afterwards. I think because the cage compresses everything during an attempted erection, the plumbing is probably a little squeezed, and it feels like I don't get all the cum out, that there's some still stuck inside the shaft, and that's an uncomfortable feeling.

Stephplayswithyou and knightly like this.
  25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    You impress me.

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice