Domina Chiannaa's Expedition Into the Darker Realm

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chiannaa, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    My thrall had been asking me to lock him up more consistently lately. I’ve never been a dom before, I’ve always been the one to be the pleaser. But the more he tells me how much he wants me to take the power, and the more reading I’ve done, the more interested I’ve become. So today, I have decided to take matters more seriously and lock his cock up until I decide he should fuck me.

I went to work, as usual, but he was off that day. So all day long he texted me and we chatted online about his being locked up. I was still a little timid but the more I told him that I was going to deny him, the more excited he became, hence, the more excited I became as well. At one point I told him that I may even keep him locked up until our wedding night, which is still a little over six months away. This nearly made him burst in his pants with excitement. Hmmmm, I thought….this COULD be very pleasurable for both of us!

I had a stop to make on the way home and I was so wet with anticipation that I could hardly wait. The stop turned into an hour long visit and when I got back into my car I had a text from him…”So how long until I can see you my love?” This sent me back to the precipice of that steep mountain my loins had been climbing all day long. “Soon.” I texted back.

I raced home, luckily avoiding any cops, and when I came through the door I was greeted with deep longing kisses. I reached my hand down between his legs and felt the buldge of the device holding his now straining cock. We immediately went to the bedroom where I stripped all of my clothes and told him to do the same. I made him kneel naked beside me and I told him to finger my pussy while I used my hitatchi. I told him that I was going to cum and that maybe, just maybe, I’d let him cum afterwards. Well I was so aroused by our talking all day that it didn’t take long before I climaxed and came all around his fingers.

He asked me then if he could cum. Being new at this, and very in love with him, I told him “of course you can.” I hastily unlocked him and he climbed on top of me and immediately started stroking inside of me slowly, building to a faster tempo. My pussy was so sensitive that it almost put me over the edge again. Unfortunately, I have a problem where I cannot cum with only internal stimulation. So I let him fuck me, as I enjoyed the pleasure, getting more and more aroused again. When he finally came inside me I told him he needed to suck my nipples while I came again. He obliged and it didn’t take long before I was up and over that precipice, falling once more into orgasmic spasms.

Afterwards, I told him that he needed to take a shower and clean the device…he had soaked it with precum all day. Then I told him to put it back on and I would lock him up again with no promise of when I would let him cum inside me again.

To be continued…..

2inch, spider202 and toddwr150r like this.
  2. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    So Friday morning my thrall didn’t have work again. He works construction so his work days sometimes depend on the weather. So again, we teased each other all day long. He was locked and I was enjoying telling him again about how long I was going to keep him locked, all the while wondering to myself if I was going to be able to follow through. When it came time for me to leave work, I texted him and told him to be waiting for me, naked in our bed, except for the chastity device. He said he would happily oblige and when I arrived, there he was….waiting anxiously for me.

I had told him I was going to tie him up and mercilessly tease him until I had cum at least three times. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes, he was….and that he was a little scared. This sent tingles throughout my body….I’m still getting used to being in total control in the bedroom…what a thrill! I’m not very good at making knots yet but I put our cuffs on him and ran a rope through the loops of each one and under the bed, restraining him so that his arms were outstretched. I left his legs free because I wanted him to writhe and use his hips to dry hump the air as I teased him. I’m a very visual person and seeing my thrall turned on turns me on immensely.

Once I got him tied up I asked him if he thought he could get out of his restraints. He struggled a little bit and then looked at me, his eyes showing a little bit of fear, and told me no, he couldn’t. I said “do you feel helpless?” He said, “yes, I do.” “Good,” I said, and proceeded to get out my Hitachi.

I was so very turned on from our text teasing all day that was able to quickly bring myself to climax. When I was done I laid my head on his chest and stroked his caged cock. “Three?” he asked. I grinned and replied “yes, three...but I’m going to tease you in between each one,” I told him as I started to rub the Hitachi gently over his cock.

“Ahhh,” he exclaimed and arched his back. Oh yea, this was gonna be good!! I teased him some more, both with the Hitachi and with my tongue, watching as the precum oozed out from the device. I asked him if he thought he could cum in the device just from the Hitachi and he said he thought he could. Hmmmm I thought. That might be a good visual for me!! Just the thought of it turned me on and so I told him he’d have to wait….remember, I was gonna cum three times first. So I grabbed my vibrating dildo and used that on my ass while I brought myself to climax again with the Hitachi.

By then I was just about spent….I’m still not used to this many orgasms within such a short time period. So I decided I’d try to get him to cum while wearing the device before I came again. I gently ran the Hitachi over and around his now straining cock. He moaned in pleasure while writhing and straining at his restraints. Oh, it was so hot watching him while I was in complete control. It didn’t take long before he was cumming and his semen was spurting through the opening of the device all over my hand and even hitting my chest. Mmmmm it was making my loins tingle watching his orgasm send him into spasms.

He looked a bit dazed when it was through. He said that was the most intense orgasm he’s ever had. Oh yea….I thought. I am queen!! I removed the restraints and told him to finger me and suck my nipples while I orgasmed a third time. He eagerly obliged and it wasn’t long before I was spiraling again over that precipice of orgasm….oh how I love that sensual feeling.

When we were done we lay in each other’s arms and dozed…I felt so completely loved and adored. He told me how much he loved me and I could feel it. I can’t explain the feeling of how good it is to be in a relationship where someone really does love and adore me…but I know that the feeling is mutual and I’m so glad we’ve found each other and that our kinks, along with everything else in our lives, seem to match together perfectly.

To be continued…..

toddwr150r likes this.
  3. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    almost as though i've lived this... oh! wait! ;)

Chiannaa likes this.
  4. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    We stayed up late watching movies and playing our game on the computer Friday night so I was looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning. However, around 8am Saturday morning I was awoken to my thrall spreading my legs and playing with my pussy. He knows I so love waking up to that!! Now we’ve been together for almost a year and he’s only ever licked my pussy once or twice…for a short period of time. But today, he went all out and wow…..almost brought me to climax within a short period of time. His tongue darting it and out of my pussy and licking my clitoris was so pleasurable….then using his fingers to deeply explore me. Oh what a thing to wake up to! After about a half hour I grabbed my Hitachi….I really need to get off of this thing….I get frustrated that he can’t make me cum without it. It’s certainly not his fault….he tries oh so hard….but I was alone for so long without him and used a vibrator for so long that I think my body is addicted to it. Oh well, as long as I get off and he’s there to watch it’s all good. Between the Hitachi and his well placed fingers I was off and over the edge again….cumming blissfully, shuddering and shaking.

He made his way up to my face and kissed me. “Good morning my love,” he said. “Mmmmm good morning,” I replied.

After laying in each other’s arms for a few minutes we got up and he showered while I had a cup of coffee and my morning cigarette. I check my phone for messages and I found a text from him:

“Good morning my love! My everything! My world! I woke early this morning and am sitting here drinking coffee reading some stuff on the chastity mansion site. It’s now almost 6:30, I plan on waking you around 9 with oral sex, I know you need to go into town for a few things this morning.”

Mmmmm what a great text message!! It’s not just about the sex in a relationship…it’s the little things. Like waking me early, but not too early, because he knew that I had things I needed to get done. He thinks about me….and he remembers when I tell him things. That’s how I know that he loves me….he SHOWS that he cares. This is so refreshing to feel this love and adoration and commitment!!

The message went on….

“I am hoping to get a nap in around mid-day, hoping in bondage, gagged, perhaps blindfolded, to be woken by you removing my gag and demanding more oral sex from me. Oh! I how I would so love to be able to bring you to climax with my tongue!”

Oh man….yea….I love this man!! Being new at playing Domina I like that he tells me what he would like. I’ve always been a pleaser and this is a happy medium to begin our dom relationship. It’s a great way to know what the boundaries are and what pleasures him.

So later that day, around noon time, I asked him if he was ready to take a nap. “Yes,” he told me. So I tied him with his arms beside him this time, so as not to restrict the air in his lungs and make it more comfortable for him to sleep. Then I gagged him with our ball gag and blindfolded him with his tie. He looked so helpless lying there. I was tired too so I decided to lay down beside him. Unfortunately neither of us could sleep….I guess I must have dozed but I kept rolling closer to him and making him uncomfortable so he didn’t sleep. Then, before I could stop him, he undid the cuffs on his own. He said he had to pee! Well, that didn’t work!! Next time I’ll have to do something different and NOT lay down beside him….lol Live and learn!!!

So when he came back to bed I told him….”I guess you don’t want to cum do you?” He just smiled and said, “Yea I do….” I told him then he’d better make me cum first and that I would think about letting him cum. He set to work with his fingers…..I told him I didn’t expect him to use his tongue for a week or so as I had gotten my monthly…damned Mother Nature!! Then I told him to kneel beside me and touch himself so I could watch and get myself off. Like I said…I am very visual. He put his fingers inside the holes of he device and wow….he looked as though he was going to cum!! That sent me right over the edge, spasming in orgasms. He begged me then to be released. I told him no….but inside I was feeling mean because he had done so much for me already today. He grunted in frustration and even tried pushing himself, with the device, inside me….which cause me to laugh. “You won’t feel much by doing that,” I told him…”But I will….” Again, he grunted in frustration.

“Okay,” I told him. “You deserve to be out due to all that you’ve done for me the past couple of days.” So I let him out and he quickly came inside me. Oh yea…I have the power….I was loving this. But I knew I’d have to lock him up longer to keep this going.

He got up to take a shower and called me into the bathroom. He showed me that he had a mark on his shaft where the device had been pinching him. So I told him that he could be free for the rest of the day and we would see how it looked in the morning. He sighed and agreed. He likes being locked up and hates to have it off….love it!!

This morning we looked again and he’s all healed. So after one more release for him I have locked him up and I’ve told him that it’s on for a week. This will be the longest we’ve gone so far….so we’ll see how it goes. I told him that maybe I’d let him out Friday night for good behavior….as in how many orgasms I have during the week and if he doesn’t beg to get out. Oh God give me the strength to say no!! We’ll see how it goes!!

To be continued….

toddwr150r likes this.
  5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Love reading about your journey. You're right, you two are perfect for each other.

Chiannaa likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice