Erections/Teasing in MM devices?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by wannabe slave d, Apr 9, 2016.

1. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Hi all,
    forgive me if this has been covered before, but I've arrived at the point where I'm ready to take the plunge and invest in a MM device, I have the sizing rings and will be spending the next few days taking careful measurements before placing my order.
    However, I find myself constantly wondering how I'll cope with the inevitable frustration that my first long term lock up will bring.
    I've described my recent experiences and outlined what's to come in the next few months in this thread-

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/finally-embracing-who-i-really-am.17292/

Inevitably, I currently spend a lot of time daydreaming about how hot it will all be. I just don't have any real idea how hot/frustrating.

A few years back, I did a week in my CB6000, while my ex partner and I were still living apart and didn't really experience any of the stuff that I wanted or was expecting, it was a fairly mundane experience, uncomfortable (night time erections) and unsanitary. Frustrating for all the wrong reasons, plus the fact that she wasn't fully behind it, so there were no teasing phone calls or text messages.

When I think about my impending lock up, I obviously get really excited, but because the MM devices are made to measure, I can't figure out if erections will be more or less frustrating/painful than in a plastic device.

Yesterday afternoon, I finished work early and enjoyed a few hours locked in my CB6000s, vibrating butt plug in and with a vibrating cock ring over the device, while looking at my slideshow of pictures of my Mistress, smoking a joint (always made me very horny, may not be everyone's thing and in the past there have been 'words' said over drug use here, if anyone has any strong views, I'm more than happy to discuss it, but maybe in another thread?).

I lay on my bed like this for maybe 3-4 hours, lost in my horny thoughts and enjoying the sensations, but after a while I found myself feeling ambivalent about it, the pain caused by my swelling was becoming the overriding sensation, However, I was in no rush to unlock and masturbate and when I did it was 'just ok'.

More and more, I'm craving to be properly locked up and experience the realisation that it's become 'real'.

I was hoping that some of you long term MM wearers could provide a bit of insight into how teasing and caged erections feel? If you read my earlier thread, you'll see that I'm lined up for a 'cuckolding' experience from my Mistress and her stud and while it all seems insanely hot in my head, I've no real idea of what to expect from it, physically, emotionally or psychologically.

Anyone care to share?

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that although others can tell you how they felt as certain things happened, it will still only be fantasy to you. As far as I understand, a custom device from MM is a whole lot different from a CB6000. Until you are wearing it in a real life locked situation, preferably without control of the key, you will not be able to comprehend the enormity of the situation.

Have fun with your new device, I look forward to hearing about your new experience.

lockit, slave_m and wannabe slave d like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you will like the metal cage lots better than the cb one cos the cb ones am very very smelly and Ladys don't like that.

wannabe slave d likes this.
  4. wannabe slave d

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Jules, thanks for that.
    Although I'm sure everyone's experiences vary, depending on the circumstances, I'm hoping someone can describe the physical sensation of an attempted erection in a MM device.
    I'm aware that they're known to be very comfortable for long term wear when going about one's daily business, but with what I've got coming up in mind, I'm just wondering how I'll cope with it when I try to grow, does everything push out through the bars and become uncomfortable etc?

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    If you have a good fit, it's quite comfortable. Addictive, really. The point is to not be allowed to grow; it just gets harder without getting any bigger.

Moe5 and wannabe slave d like this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Are you sure that spending a lot of money at this stage is right for you.
    You are rather going from box cart to Formula 1 in one move.

The security is worlds apart and the length of lock up should be almost 7 /52 not an odd hour or 3 and then knocking one out .
    Unless taking the financial hit of getting one and then selling it on having worn it a few days in a year is nothing then don't.

I would suggest try off the peg stainless see how you go and you should do more than say 4 weeks straight at least if not 3 months.

Xx Wendy

7. wannabe slave d

Local Time:
    The device isn't an issue. I have the money and the decision's been made. I'm aware that it's a significant upgrade from what I've been used to.

If you read my previous thread, you'll see what I have lined up for this year, I'm not about to do 4 weeks lock up with regular teasing texts/photos from my Mistress and a cuckold scenario at the halfway point in a cheap knock off.

What I'm looking for is practical info from MM wearers on the physical sensation of arousal when locked.

8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I think it's a bad move to waste money on cheap Chinese knockoffs; you don't know what material they're actually made of, you fund basically criminal gangs, and an off the shelf device is no guarantee a custom model will match in terms of fit or feel. A legitimate Miller CB will give you some idea of fit, and MM offers sizing rings to help dial in a size. If you already know you want to move to metal, it's stupid to putz around with a plated Oriental ripoff that could possibly damage you, while funding an illegal operation (ignoring patents and copyrights, and maybe funding more illegal activity). The OP seems to know what he wants, so questioning that is ridiculous.

BreadBox and wannabe slave d like this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    The significant difference between what you describe as spending a few hours dreaming of your mistress and long term lock up is ithe two things sit in completely different headspaces. You are describing an activity designed to bring you pleasure, to make you feel good. Long term wearing of a device has very little to do with you and very much to do with your Mistress. It is frequently uncomfortable, often difficult and regularly boring. You will ask yourself why did you ever want this. You will start to think that you have been forgotten and if you go into it thinking it is like the fantasy posts on Tumblr you will potentially get disillusioned very quickly.

I wouldn't really bother doing what you did for exactly the reason you stated. The swelling in your cage is just uncomfortable and it just makes me wonder why I am bothering. But do the same thing with your Mistress present, with her doing the teasing, using the butt plug on you and other activities that she enjoys and the dynamic is completely different. Now the discomfort adds to the experience. You swelling, contained penis is giving her visual signals of how much she turns you on, this then turns her on and you are in an incredible horny loop.

gary170, wannabe slave d and jemima like this.
  10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you gave no problems about the cost then just do it . That is the only way you will find out.
    However there is a very big difference with a couple of hours and proper full time .
    As other have said if it's the right size then you should not be able to get hard . Indeed you will find it rather better not to get any reason to get a stiffy. Simply because it is going to be very uncomfortable.

Don't be fooled into thinking that spending a shed load of money is going to make your life locked up a breeze ,it ain't.

Xx Wendy

11. wannabe slave d

Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback folks.
    I don't know if I'm able to really make myself fully understood and I probably won't begin to understand the true reality of a longer and secure lock up until I hand over the keys to my Mistress.
    One thing I do know is that mentally I feel ready for it. I've wanted this since I first became aware of the concept of chastity 20 or more years ago. I got my CB6000 about ten years ago and as I said, I did a week with my ex holding the keys.

To paraphrase @Jasmic68 above, it was uncomfortable, difficult and boring quite a lot of the time. My ex wasn't particularly dominant and didn't get the dynamic at all.

This time, I'll be in a better fitting device and getting regular texts and pictures from a beautiful young Goddess. This, no doubt will make things a lot more interesting. She's not just a 'pro-domme', she's a 'working girl' who enjoys being dominant with certain clients but is quite often just having sex.

What turns me on massively is knowing what she'll be getting up to while I'm locked up. This turns her on too and I think that's the key. I've not seen her for about three weeks now and because of financial commitments, I won't be seeing her again for around 5/6 weeks. Hopefully that will be the last time in the CB6000s, as I should be ordering from MM in the next week or so.

I'm finding it boring, empty and frustrating to have no contact with her after three great sessions, relatively close together. That's why I ended up locked up, looking at pictures of her, with my toys buzzing away. It was pretty great for the first hour or so, enjoying the restriction and dreaming about what's to come over the next few months, but it's always kind of disheartening to unlock and finish myself off.

It's just over a year since I became single and after the last 18 months of the relationship being a barren time sexually, where I had to snatch a quick wank when I could, to have my own place and have the freedom to spend leisurely stoned afternoons, indulging myself, watching and reading tons of fantasy material has been very enjoyable and liberating, but I'm getting bored of it now.

I feel ready to be controlled, owned, locked.

They say that the brain is the most important sexual organ and that's how I feel about all this. It's the psychology, the power exchange and the teasing that turn me on more than anything. I can't wait for the reality to kick in, to receive my first teasing text from her, knowing that I'll have to watch her with her stud and then wait another couple of weeks with the memories of it going round my head before I get to release.

After this particular adventure is over, then I have to decide where to go next. Whether to do 'normal' dating, try to meet 'a nice girl' and see if she turns out to be kinky, to just seek out kinky liasons or to carry on the relationship with my Mistress, going for longer lockups etc.. but at least I'll have the device and be ready to go, whatever happens...

12. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I wear the MM Jail Bird and there is no room for an erection. When I do have an erection it's not painful but uncomfortable...and I love the feeling. Go to the Gallery where I have posted photos.

wannabe slave d and gary170 like this.
  13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Same here as Moe5 stated just awesome :)

wannabe slave d and Moe5 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice