Eureka! New Undefeatable Anti-Pullout System for Ball Trap Devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by HenryFlower, Sep 23, 2014.

1. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I've had an idea for an anti-pullout system for CB/Ball-trap devices.
    I've had the go-ahead from my KH to try it out, but thought I'd sound the forums out here first. It seems so obvious that I feel like I must be missing something.

• The method involves getting a piercing on the foreskin near the bass of the penis at the top - the part which would sit beneath the guide pin/spacer, pointing from bass to tip.
    • Allow to heal & stretch until large enough to accommodate guide pin/spacer
    • Push the guide pin through the piercing when putting on the device
    • Lock as usual
    • Bingo?
    You could even wear one of those flesh tunnels that hipsters have in their earlobes to prevent any chaffing or undue pressure, or even have three piercings - one for each guide pin.

Has anyone ever tried this, or something similar? Any thoughts on whether it would work?

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Hey there!

I wonder if our friend @thundar might comment on this one....!

Seems like a good idea... although a piercing in that site would not be through the foreskin.... It would be the skin/flesh of the penis itself...?

I would think the biggest issue would be how deep the piercing would have to go to avoid migration....? What you're talking about seems to be similar to a frenum piercing (transverse across penis head just below the frenulum).... and many people report problems with those....

Also... isn't there a big vein on the top of the penis??!!! :eek: Dorsal vein I think..... Maybe not a good idea to mess with that!!! o_O

But I do like your thinking!

Let's hope there are some better-informed replies!! :)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    If I am visualizing this correctly, it seems like one hell of a tunnel being created by the piercing. Hey, give it a try. I wish you good luck. I would still possibly consider a PA with a 4 or 6 ga segmented ring for use with ball trap cage. An apadravya with a large ring going from top to bottom of cage. Lori device is always a choice for a pierced penis. Or there is this for a really locked cockhttp://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/5218/

4. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    @Ilovemychoice Yeah it would be through the skin, rather than the flesh and it would have to be fairly deep to avoid migration. The piercing I'm talking about would have to be in the opposite direction to a frenum though.

@thundar I'm seriously considering this - if I ever get let out long enough to have it done! I've had a PA piercing for years but the only way I've ever found of securing a device was a PA cable and CB-6000. Everything else just caused mega pain after a while and I certainly never used anything like the huge Master lock in the picture. Whoa. Is that a long-term arrangement?

Since going long-term, the thought that I'm able to pull out doesn't bug me like it used to. Now it's my KH who's more concerned about increasing security. A Lori was very nearly on the cards last month, but I had to fork out for a new guitar amp instead...one day...

5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Nah. The master lock was a goof picture although real and not photoshopped. CB 6000 can be arranged with a PA captive bead ring (cbr) Look at " pictures " in the gallery. I have found that the ring needs to be min of 6 ga. 4 ga and 2 ga cbr can not be opened without pliers. So, you can't remove the ring and the large ball can't slip through the CB slot. Very secure

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I find that the Points of Intrigue for the CB6000 works great for me. Catches me right under the head and holds me there. My penis may be able to shrink, but not its head. It becomes interesting when the longest points are used while I am teased.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice