Fantasy Mistress - Strong women in popular culture

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Jasmic68, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    It is obvious that while some of us live a D/s lifestyle as their every day existence and practice chastity as a real thing, for many it is either a fantasy fuelled existence or is at the very least informed heavily by sexual fantasies. I have sort of crossed over from the fantasy to the reality in that I started for one reason, got caught up in all the fantasy and have now been trained to do this the way my Wife wants, not how the silly posts in Tumblr portray chastity and FLR lifestyles.

Anyway I have started looking at the world around me in a very different way since I started all of this back in October last year. (Yes, I am still very new to all of this.) One thing I cannot help do is look at women in popular culture, in films, tv programs, music and even in books, and wonder what sort of mistress would they make.

I am not talking about how spectacularly beautiful someone is, in fact I think some of the self absorbed women in popular culture would make pretty bad Mistresses. It is more an attitude of strength and belief in their own self worth that shines out that makes me think about them this way.

An example. My Wife really likes NCIS and since I moved to Germany we have watched it together a lot. She bought me seasons 3 and 4 on DVD for Christmas so I could catch up a bit with the early story and we are almost finished watching them. The sexual interaction between Ziva David and Tony DeNozzo is incredible and I love the strength of the Ziva character. In one episode she was really teasing Tony and leading him on about her sexual exploits.

Wow, I thought. She would make a terrifyingly good Mistress! I said it to my Wife, and joked that please don't model yourself on Ziva, I don't think I could cope! My Wife though this was hilarious.

So who do you think would make a good Mistress? This is obviously asked with absolute respect to all of those actual Mistresses out there, but I bet even you can think of examples of women in culture who you think would be good at this.

2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Hello Jasmic.

My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder LOVES the program "Bones" and I think she equally loves the lead character in multiple ways--not just her personality...methinks she just might creep into her head on occasion in the budoir when my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder utilizes her vibrator or maybe even when she is grinding me in her lesbianesque way.. The lead in this CSI-like program is Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel). I have caught several episodes and "Temperance" would make a very good Mistress/Keyholder. Strong willed, smart as a whip, curvy and intense eyes. I would gladly give her my key any day of the week.

allaboutHer

3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi @allaboutHer Yes, My Wife loves that program too. We watched it right from the beginning although we have not been able to keep up with the last few seasons since moving to Germany.

I can imagine Temperance approaching chastity and being a Mistress very clinically, utilising all the knowledge she has about science and anthropology very imaginatively. I do think her lack of understanding of psychology might be a bit of an issue though as she doesn't believe in it very much. I also think that Booth would make a very poor sub haha!

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    7 of 9 from Star Trek Next Generation... Relearning how to be human, but still logical and analytical. Also tall, proud, adn straight forward.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Yes! How had I forgotten about her! It's been so long, I really liked Star Trek Next Generation, and Voyager, and Deep Space Nine. I never thought of myself as a Trekkie though, just they all had characters I really liked. It's a shame the series petered out.

6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Miss Jean Brodie - no one ever argued with her lol

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice