Fetish Felix CS500A Ordered

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by xcitex2, Sep 27, 2010.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    OK so we finally broke down all the way and ordered our CS500 from Fetish Felix. We sent in most of our measurements then kind of drug our feet for a while. About a week ago we sent in the final measurements and the rest of the money for the order. Thus far the only thing I have received is a email from their automated response system saying payment received and order was paid. However I am just a little concerned as I sent in a email two days ago and still have not got an official confirmation that the order was received and when the belt will be shipped. Time will tell. I will keep you updated as the order progresses.

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Received an email today after a couple of days of no answer. Turns out all i had to do was log in to my account on the site and there is the order along wih the status. I sure felt silly after that. Lol. Anyway 10 days later and there is a trackign number with a status stating the belt is due to ship in the next couple of days. If that holds to be true, that will be the fastest i have seen anything arrive in this industry for a custom made device, wow.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well still nothing to report as the tracking number from DHL has shown it in transit to my country now for five days. I know that is a big ocean, but please..five days? Lol I suppose it is on some little boat.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I thought the saying goes, "Small Boat to China" but with todays economy, I suppose that the China Boats are looking for work anywhere they can too.

I hear you in thinking it's the longest time. But just remember how slow time goes once it's locked on. Like how long is it going to be till the next time I get an Orgasm!!!

Enthusiastically Waiting with ya, Missy Tanya

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I hear you! I think the saying is slow boat to China actually, and if it is not it should be. Lol. Still nothing to report. I guess i just assumed that DHL shipped via air. I know i amm complaining about nothgin though so I just need to relax. This is the first time i have ordered something over seas so that in itself makes me nervous. LOL.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Your right, I'm wrong. Its is a slow boat, that was what I was meaning. I know when I got my Neosteel belt, it seem to take forever to be shipped. And DLH was the shipper. Maybe they have slow planes, but before you know it, it will be here, let's hope!!!

Missy Tanya

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sorry it has been such a long time but life happens. The belt from Fetish-Felix arrived today-FINALLY. I went so far as to file a dispute with Paypal thinking I had been hacked only to have it show up on my door step 24 days later than when it was sent. I guess it is a good lesson in patience and overseas shipping.

Now as far as the device goes. I don't even know where to start, check that, yes I do. first let me say I have never tried putting on a belt style device till now. What a process!
    I took the belt out of the box, nothing fancy there just tossed in a cardboard box with old newspapers. The tube, lock, and keys were sealed in a nice plastic bag. The signature emblem fell off the device the minute I tried assembling it. This made me wonder about quality right out of the gate. Turns out it is just a small aluminum, or tin emblem that is glued on. When I realized I tried to put the device together wrong I figured it was my fault it came off.

OK so the process. The great thing is the belt being adjustable seemed to be set right perfect where I had requested it to be. I did not have to adjust it at all. The silicone on the belt ketp wanting to work itself free from all the prying I was doing to get into it but all in all it held it's own. Now the assembly of the tube and locking bolt was the funny part. You are supposed to put the tube on first, then the locking plate, BUT the locking plate as to go behind the balls so trying trying to get that all worked out was 30 minutes of sweating and working my ass off. The whole thing initially looked like it was way to big and would easily show through clothes. After I finally got it on I can see that may not be an issue. Tomorrow will tell. The fit is darn near perfect. I noticed a slight irritation already behind the ball sack but from other reviews that is a belt adjustment and some lube issue. The tube and the belt is polished to perfection and over all it looks rather good (my wife's opinion obviously) It is on for tonight and after that long ordeal to get it on I am going to try and leave it on through the evening to see how it goes. I am interested in the erection part. when there was a little excitement early on I did notice that as mentioned by others it is not the same as the ball trap devices. I do agree as of this moment however those devices are much easier to get on and off and far less mass. However if you are looking for a friendly reminder that you are in lock up the belt style does that-plus some.

I know this has bounced around a little but I am tired beyond belief from a crazy week, beginning a new job in two weeks, and tons of editing in the photo studio. Once I gather more thoughts and have more time to judge this I will write some more. So far I would say it is as expected. Hopefully it gets easier to get on and off.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok let's see if I can do this review justice.

Initial communication was good, actually it was great. When I inquired about the device I was told to send payment via paypal to a specified email address. Had I ordered it through the Paypal web links I would have paid over a hundred dollars more in exchange rates. Once ordered the communication got a little scarce and it took over a week before I got any solid confirmation it was ordered. Shipping was way longer than I expected. At almost a month I thought that was a little long but as I have little experience with overseas order I guess I will chalk this up to experience.

The box, mangled as it was arrived finally. The items as mentioned were tossed in with some newspaper but all in all everything was fine.

Now the important stuff.--

Quality of the device is really impressive. Other than the emblem coming off when I was putting it together I have been pretty impressed after that. There are no sharp edges. I paid the little extra to have a ring put on the entrance of the tube. I had read where that area on some others caused some irritation. It was well worth the $21 extra. As far as the tube we went with the caged end as apposed to the closed end. My wife wanted to tease me a little in this and wanted the open end. Going to the bathroom is a little tuff in the open end as you have to pay extra attention to make sure not to make a mess. I think the closed end with just the single whole would have been better for this purpose. However cleaning the device with the option we went with is amazingly simple. This means there is little reason to remove the device once we get past the break in.

Now the break in thus far has been pretty simple. I put it on as it was the first night and slept like a baby. The nocturnal erections were still there but it was a totally different experience. Just a little pain form the restricted erection but nothing like the pulling from the ball trap device. I decided to go ahead and wear it to work the next day. That may have been a mistake but all in all it worked out good. There was a ton of pinching, tugging, and discomfort. When I got home I remembered reading that the belt needs to be adjusted to be as tight as possible so I went ahead and made the adjustment. I did a little bending and put the thing back together and it seemed to be ok. I slept it in again last night with no problems. I decided to wear it again today and it was tons better. I think there is still some minor adjustments to be made but it feels very comfortable.

In terms of long term wear, well let me just say I might be a little apprehensive with this device. So far I see no reason to remove it every other day or so like the CB series. It is early but hygiene with this seems to be doable in lockup. The belt has a little weight but nothing to bad as it is really secured by the belt at the hips more than anything else. It feels like I am wearing my old police utility belt under my pants. Not quite as heavy but none the less very noticeable. It is obviously a constant reminder of your situation. Security is another thing. Another great thing. It ships with three keys and I can tell you there is no hope of getting out short of special cutting tools on the belt. This would obviously destroy the device. It is very odd because there has not been a device yet where even if I was under lock and key that I could not get some sensation to my penis. This device however-nothing. Can't touch myself at all. Can't feel anything through the device as the tube is pretty thick. Even the cage portion on the tip of the tube is made in a way that a Q-tip or cotton swab is about all that is getting up the tube.

So far I have been in it now 47 of the last 48 hours and have very good hopes of getting to the point where I can make some final adjustments and then turn over the keys. My wife was kind of turned off by it at first I think as it is very different compared to the smaller devices. However after the last couple nights of cuddle time she is really really liking it.

My only real concern and something to take into consideration is that it is NOT invisible under clothing. There is a slight hint of the device under dress slacks and even more of a presence under tighter jeans. This is something we are going to have to work on as this would hinder the wearing of it in some of my situations. I guess we may have to keep the CB6K for this reason just in case. Not sure where my wife stands in this review yet but she is still serious about the 40 day period of lockup. If this device keeps working the way it looks like it will, this will be the first time ever where I was not out of a belt/device occasionally for cleaning etc. Asside from medical situations there does not seem to be any reason to have the need for release if my wife does not want it.

Anyway-hope this helped. If you have questions please ask.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I just realized I never really came back to finish this. I still have the device, but I am sadly disappointed in it's usefulness for us. In terms of long term, secure, and hygienic-its there. The problem I think is that despite our best efforts i measuring correctly the tub itself is too big. It shows under clothing and we had one tease and denial session where I could get hard enough to actually get so worked up I actually was able to orgasm. Ruined as it was it was still possible. The option at this point is to order a smaller tube or just add this to the sell list-again. grrr. I am torn because this is the near perfect device for security and hygiene. One could easily go many days in this without the need for release. with that said please note we chose to go with the open ended tube that has a small cage over the end as apposed to the closed end with just a small hole.

Anyway enough said about this. If anyone has questions let me know.

Later~

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Bummer, Mike. I was just wondering about how you made out with it. :(

mikecb

11. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    5:01 AM

I also ordered too big a tube. But I wear it under baggy trousers and thats OK for now. The belt is otherwise very very good. So i guess you should order a more narrow and shorter tube. That would show much less and give you less room to play.

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks severin I think I am going to have to do that for sure. I am starting to realize the belt needs a couple adjustments yet. The waste band is just a tad too tight. In regards to the tube one problem for sure is the open end. It is a literal pain in the ass to use the toilet as it sprays everywhere even sitting. Plus I tested the shower heads ability to provide something besides cleaning and well I was able to beat the system there too. I think a smaller tube AND one that is closed on the end with only a urination hole is going to be the real fix.

In terms of security-no way in hell you are getting out! Very frustrating...

Now the real question comes in whether or not my wife really wants to do this any longer. We just keep going in the same circles and before I spend another $200 on a new tube..well you get the idea.

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok well we have finally found the right sizing option for the belt. As it is adjustable it takes a little trial and error. More errors than anything. I wanted to keep it pretty tight but found that too tight and I was dealing with what looked like welts caused by the chafing. It hurt after about a day. Too loose and you got pinching from the tube are moving and pinching. Now the other problem is to get the correct size tube. Ironically we got a free device this past week from Extreme Restraints that the tube is damn near perfect. It is steel and my wife loves it but unfortunately it is one of those ball trap styles and at night it keeps me awake. However I have thought about sending the tube to Fetish-Felix and asking them to use it as a guide for the new one for our belt. In the mean time I can definitely put the CB6000 Chrome up for sale. We used it very little. I only got it because I thought Melissa was done with the lifestyle. I figured there was no reason to have an expensive device and have it sit. Of course I am still not sure about how active we will be in the lifestyle. She has her moments where she likes it but most of the time it is lock and leave. Not going there, but you get the idea.

Terms of the belt it is a great device IF you take EXTRA care in getting measurements. I would imagine that is the story for most any custom device.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well today marks the sixth day straight in the belt and I have to say I think I have found the right adjustment on the belt. It is surprising how much the belt contributes to the fit of the entire package. Nocturnal erections are way different. there is only a slight discomfort but it is really more of an erotic discomfort, one that is very easy to sleep through. If anything it contributes to some rather crazy dreams. LOL

While I initially thought the open/caged end of the 500A series tube was a mistake, in terms of hygiene it is excellent. there has been absolutely no reason to remove it for cleaning. It is very easy with a small sponge and a shower head. I do still believe however that if the tube was about 3/4 inch shorter it would be perfect. My wife loves it however and even likes the fact that I can partially hard in the tube. It is ten times more frustrating that way and that is the part she seems to like. She is not really taking charge of the situation per say at this time but who knows where things will go. there are many other things going on right now so this is truthfully not a priority for either of us. With the right adjustment, and in the hands of a skilled Mistress, this belt would surely be a prison not to mess with.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Mike,

So glad to hear you've worked out the fit issues! :D

Have you turned over the keys yet, or are you still holding them as you work on fit (and she works on interest)?

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice