Finally Found My Unicorn Device - FRRK 107 - 108

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CS2, Oct 4, 2023.

1. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    #1 CS2, Oct 4, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
    I found this while browsing Ali Express and it looked a little different so thought I would give it a try:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005458426444.html

Luckily it came in time for Loctober so far it ticks all my boxes, im an uncut grower and it fits perfectly. Over the years I have tried probably 30+ different cages, mostly Chinese devices and out of all of those there are probably only 4 or 5 I would consider wearing for more than 24h. The material is like no other cages I have tried its quite a hard plastic but has a really nice finish, its super glossy and almost looks and feels like enamel so should be easy to keep clean. Also I love the design!, im not usually a fan of pink but mistress likes it and it is quite a vivid colour, very humbling.

It has stayed perfectly in place so far I haven't really had to adjust myself or pull skin back through. The only thing I would really change if I could would be the diameter @ 35mm is a bit too wide for me but I can live with that.

Though this might help some other uncut growers as a lot of cages seem designed for cut and you cant really argue with the price! I think I may grab another as a spare or try the 108. They only seem to have pink or black at the moment but it looks like they do other colours some times.

Very happy with it.

upload_2023-10-4_8-47-3.png
    upload_2023-10-4_8-47-24.png
    upload_2023-10-4_9-1-55.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice