Finally had success!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheKahuna, Feb 20, 2014.

1. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    After trying MANY different devices (like pretty much most people) and starting to think that I was being trolled with the idea of chastity. But I heard about extra large ring sizes for the CB-6000s and decided that it was going to be THE LAST time we try chastity. I've never been able to wear a device overnight, and most of the time couldn't keep 1 on for more than a few hours due to searing ball pain caused by my sack being wrinkled and folded under the ring. Turns out that the 2 1/8" ring gives me all the room I need. Have worn it 3 nights in a row and barely noticed it throughout the night and absolutely NO pain. My wife and I are VERY excited with the prospects. I need to take it off before work because my job requires a lot of bending and moving and I have had a ball slip through now and then(fun) and also I have nowhere to pee except outside and don't need it splattered all over my pants.
    So I guess my point is, if you are a high and tight person, and/or if your package is in the thick side I highly recommend trying the bigger ring sizes.

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    After 5 months of trying various combinations, I have hit upon the one that does not irritate me or cause pain. I started with the larger ring because it was comfortable. However, when I slept in it or had sex with it on, I had ball slippage. I next went to the next to largest size with small spacer and still the same problem. Last week I tried the third largest which I could never get to fit me before and it works perfectly. Since it is tight, there is no rubbing of the ring. Either that or my balls toughened up. I was very surprised that I could get it to fit but I have read here that after a while, guys need to go to the next smallest ring. I do not know how that happens but it happened to me. Great for you. I still have not decided to sleep with it on. I am not so much into wearing it as I am into chastity and I work at home with my wife nearby to supervise me so I really do not need it on me all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice