first few days the hardest

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SamanthaCDNJ, May 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. SamanthaCDNJ

SamanthaCDNJ Member

North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Between a busy schedule and having to send my Jail Bird in twice for adjustments (GREAT customer service by way, thank you M MM!) I have not been able to stay in chastity for too long.

The longest I have was 4 days in February when the JB first arrived. Then we arranged for adjustments, twice, and now have it back to try again.

How do you deal with the initial rush of going in to chastity? the first few days its really at the forefront of my mind and of course all the reading on here, tumblr and twitter doesn't help either. Do you just pull away from as much online stuff like that as possible? other tips? just curious what others do when you first start off

2. Cal0001

Cal0001 New member

Melbourne
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I have been in my Captus for 4 days now. I'm crazy horny. I have been out each night for 1 hour of teasing and edging. My KH is making me edge with PIV and it drives me crazy. If I'm busy or distracted I can forget about the cage but as soon as I have nothing to do it is all I can think about.

I work 12 hour shifts and a lot of the day it is quiet and nothing is happening so I try to distract myself but within a minuet or 2 I'm thinking about wanting to orgasm, how good it would feel and wondering how my KH will use her penis tonight and when she will let me cum.

I'm trying to stay away from tumbler and anything that I know will make me horny but my penis still spends a quarter of the day trying to breake free of its metal home.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Of course you are going to have a hard time of it. Only a few hours In and then out again edged then back again I bet you must be doing a lot of ice just to get it back on again.

Yes you have it the worst way and almost certainly you will get so frustrated that you will give it up . It will be off more than its on then oh put it on tomorrow will turn into next week.
    If you really want to explore what chastity can be about you need to go the other way. Start 3 or 4 days then 6or 7 just off for cleaning then 2 weeks and so on.
    Xx Wendy

4. Cal0001

Cal0001 New member

Melbourne
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I have tried having it on for 6 days with out having it off. But I lose interest. And my KH gets board. Then we give up. Teasing every day my princess feels like is better for me. Now she will tease me a lot at the start and then keep me locked with minimal teasing for 3 or 4 days. Then she decides if she wants me to orgasm or not and the cycle of teasing days followed by no release days starts over again.

For me it's about her being in control and I like being horny and straining to get out, it drives me crazy but it also reminds me she is in control and not me. I know tonight or tomorrow or soon she will tell me I won't be getting edged for a while and and I enjoy the denial period after all the teasing.

I also find that I am more submissive to her and get more pleasure from doing what she tells me too this way compared to more upfront denial.

For us it is not about denying me for increasing periods. More about her control over my orgasms. Some times she will want me to orgasm after only a day sometimes it might be 2 weeks. Have no idea when it will be. The only hard limit is that we are only doing this for 1 month. At the end of the month she asks if I want to control my own orgasms and for the last 3 months I have begged her to continue controlling them for me.

5. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Honestly, if you can make it past the first 7 days it gets a bit easier. It takes my body usually a few days to adjust to the device and my mental state to also adjust. Usually around day 7-10 my body has accepted my situation and my mental rush of excitement has relaxed a little. You will still have the night time erections that will wake you but by day 20 those start to stop and sleeping through the night isn't a issue.

We tried long term chastity (3-6 months) and found that I adapted to the device too well and we both lost the interest in the situation. Became almost like a wedding ring at that point. So we use shorter periods now and keeps me on edge like I prefer it.

"There is no wrong way to use chastity, unless you can escape--then that's just wrong....LOL"

SamanthaCDNJ likes this.
  6. deaf_chastity

deaf_chastity 5/3 TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Winnipeg Manitoba
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    good to know, I am on fifth day of my lock (my longest). I notice that I feel less horny than first 4 days.

I figure that after 1 week, I probably forget that I was in locked chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice