FS Steelworxx Looker 1 Titanium

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by BarbCD, Apr 7, 2024.

1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I’ve moved to a newer shorter cage, and now that my extended test of that has been successful, time to let my old favorite go to a new home.

This is a titanium looker 1, and below are the specs from the order. As usual, Dietmar delivered exactly what was ordered.

Price is $375 shipped domestic United States.

Base Ring: Oval; 57mm side to side inside, 52mm top to bottom

GAP: 5mm

Cage: 34mm inside diameter; 65mm length (inside center measurement). Total length: 5mmgap + 65mm cage = 70mm

Please note that the gap is smaller than standard, so make sure you are comfortable with that. I never had a slip-through with that gap.

The center hole on the cage is 8mm, and the Steelworxx standard is 6mm. It was originally made to accept a removable 8mm flanged urethral tube, but the tube did not work for me so I got rid of it a long time ago. However, the 8mm hole makes it a LOT easier to line up for urination, and you’ll be glad for the larger center hole.

If this fits you, you might want to consider my MM Jailbird I listed back in December. That one is much tighter on the penis than this one, and was considered a punishment cage. If you buy both I’ll give you a very good deal of $525 shipped.

Tony80 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice