Full Neosteel Type Belts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TitaniumChastiTi, Feb 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    With development ever fore front in my crazy Engineers head, I would appreciate honest feed back from people who wear what I consider a full traditional type chastity device. As those who have looked I only work with Ti as there is already several high quality 316L options available, so advice on fit, weight, and most off all security !!! can you still get out from the rear of the device without say a PA or an insert ? (PM me please if you dont want to post publically)
    Regards Ti

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    A properly fitted Neosteel belt is nearly impossible to get out of. I was never able to pull out of mine when I wore it!

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  3. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    I stress tested mine. no luck. without breaking it, I can't get out (or without the key i guess)

4. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @chastesoon thanks for your honest words, "nearly" intrigues me !! could you or couldn't you ??

5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I think the key here is "properly fitted"! Mine was a little small as I got it used.
    I was never able to pull out due to the design of the penis tube. It fits tight against the body and does not give you much to try and pull your penis out.
    My only problem was with the cable in back rubbed on my tail bone.
    Without the key it was totally secure

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks @chastesoon very interesting read, I feel it will not be long before I begin work on a Ti one for myself first to test
    Regards Ti

Joroincharge likes this.
  8. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    My Wife/KH passed this to me this afternoon.

<<<can you still get out from the rear of the device without say a PA or an insert ? >>>
    By this are you refering to the waistband connection with the cable? This cannot be removed while it is attached to the front of the waist band. You must have it free and pulled up over the waist to mid back to disconnect it from the waistband.

Or do you mean can you pull your penis out? If the measurments are accurate you cannot pull out. If the rear cable is too short it digs into your bottom between the anus and scrotum which causes severe pain and sores if left on. If the rear cable is too long you can lie on your back creating slack, with room to remove your penis. This is a critical measurement.

There are two security issues: can you slip the waistband off your hips? Yes, if it is too large, or if you loose too much weigh like i did last year. i purchased a new Masterpiece waistband from Neosteel that is 1 1/2" smaller. We now have two Masterpiece waistbands, one 38" and the other 36.5." The newer one is adjustable with three different pin settings.

Can you pull out of the penis tube? Yes, if you lie on your back and if the tube is not tight to your body. This happened with my first Neosteel Ergo Hip belt in 2004. My Wife was not too happy after paying what we did for the belt. Dr. Mende made a few suggestions, they were for bending the belt to fit your body. He then suggested having the Climate tube sent back to add a bar. We ended up ordering a new Climate tube with a small stainless steel bar across the bottom. My PA ring was then attached around the bar. After everything was put together it was impossible to even reach the ring let alone remove it. This allowed me to get by with a larger waist band.

The Neosteel Arch has no need for securing a PA. If the waistband fits and the cable with the tube fit properly you can not get a finger between the tube and your body. It takes getting use to the tightness. Your body adjusts to it if you work up to a full week. Once there, you can wear it months or longer at a time, or until hygiene becomes an issue. We found one week worked the best cor us. We started with 6-8 hours during the day, then removal for inspection and off, if there was any pain, usually for the night. Then. i tried wearing it though the night. Putting those two trials together within two weeks i was wearing it all day except for a shower in the mormings with it off. My Wife wanted to inspect it at that time. At one month, i was at three days then off for a few hours. If much redness was observed i would get a break. After six weeks, i was wearing it 24/7 for a week at a time, making a few minor adjustments by bending the Arch tube strap out.

The most important issue for the answer to your initial question is fit. A custom fit is necessary for long term wear. There is a fine line that balances between security and comfort. Initially, it will always feel too tight. Your body must have time to adjust. You cannot wear it full time at first. It needs to be a gradual process.

Please feel free to ask anything else.
    dc{MsL}

9. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks @dclann fabulous write up and very informative, I too have a PA @ 8mm, looks like I need to get busy or should I say busier ;-)

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO one of those in titanium could be awesome. And if instead of a padlock you had a locking system like Behindbarz, maybe even with the screw locks at the back.....:):p:D:p:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice