Glans Armor review

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Lakeman, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Here’s my review of this device: http://malechastitynow.com/shop/Glans-Armor-with-Ring

I’ve been wearing ball trap devices for years, and regardless of the fit and comfort they occasionally are annoying with chafing, ball burn under the scrotum etc. I bought this one a while ago but only started wearing it about two weeks ago. I may never go back to the ball trap type of device, it’s fabulous.

The rubber ring fits neatly behind the head, you can get the device off without the key with some fiddling around but you won’t get it back on, so your key holder will know if you’ve done that!

Erections are unimpeded and perhaps enhanced with the compression of the rubber ring and the device itself pressing on the glans. For me, I haven’t been able to cum with it on, it covers enough of the sweet spot, so the frustration is magnificent. It’s not a guarantee of not being able to orgasm but no device is.

I haven’t been keen on getting a piercing so this is a great way of being able to wear a shaft only device without needing a piercing.

The open style is hygienic so it never needs to be removed for cleaning.

As always Mark from @MaleChastityNow is very helpful and responsive and makes and delivers his products quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice