GlYcH's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Glychlock, Aug 7, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Here is where it begins.

I have never wrote about myself on blog, I have never not been in control of my own key, and I have no idea where my journey will take me. But that is all changing.

I have worn chastity for my own amusement for a few years, never longer than 2 weeks, but always being able to release myself. The thrill was always there; leaving the keys at home while going to work or on vacation, only made me want more. I am too introverted to seek out a KH. I have only been in one bdsm relationships, and I was the dominate. That role was fine for quite some time, but when it ended I felt that it wasn't completely what I wanted. I now consider myself a switch.

I have taken my first real plunge; I joined chastitylocked.com, and through so injuinity I have been locked for 24 hours without immediate access to my own key (I know, a drop in a very large bucket) .

I originally planned to utilize the systems automated controls, but that quickly changed. I let the system chose a random amount of time, between 1 hour and 2 days with a 5 day maximum if I am punished. I set it to not tell me when I would be released. The thrill began!

I took a picture of a combination key box with a random number set, careful not to look at the number. I uploaded that to the site, and immediately deleted it from my phone. After a bit I received an email saying that it was approved (they could see the number clearly and could send it to me when it was time to be released. After kissing my key, I placed it in the box and with a click of the lock and a spin off the dial it became real.

I added a description of my session on the "list active locks" page. This page showes everyone that is currently locked in a session.

Description:
    First time being at the mercy of someone else. Holy trainer 2 short, with oxballs 4.5"long TOOL uretheral sound screwed into the end.

I sent a "verify" to the site: this requires you/or your KH to ask the site for a verification code. The code is a random set of letters that is sent to you by email. After writing the code on a piece of paper, I took a picture of my locked device and code together, and upload it to the site. After a bit I received an email stating that my picture was accepted, and posted on the site for all to see. This proves your still locked.

tmp_8544-18199-1470518051-ed9cc00b93000eb3a92f0027149fedbf601315802.jpg

I quickly looked through all the options the site had to offer, and saw "Your Keyholder".!!! So I clicked it, asking that someone... a random person registered on the site to take control of my session. Now my heart sank, and my gut ached. My KH excepted my within 5 min (longest 5 minutes ever).

Our communication at this point has been minimal:

My KH instantly sent me a "tease": asking me to log on to the site within the next 30 min to get rewarded (time taken off) , or if I didn't I would get punished (time added)

GlYcH (Me) -
    This is my first session. I have never given my key to anyone else. So i am being brave asking for a keyholder so quickly (terified). I have worn chastity of my own accord for as much as 2 weeks. I will be honest, your tease sent chills down my spine.

KH -
    Hi,

I'm pretty chilled but the first message is a good way to say hello. My expectations are that you stay in chastity for the duration and that you, hopefully, enjoy the experience. I will probably try to push you a bit though.

GlYcH -
    May I ask if you are Male or Female?
    Does my original session parameters disappear once you became my keyholder? If the session goes well, I will consider extending the time.

I do have other devices (holy trainer is the most comfortable). Sadly nothing custom. My second favorite is a steel cb-6000s. And a couple 3D printed models.

KH -
    I'm male.

The session parameters remain the same. I can only play with them within the limits you've already set.

Now I wait, wait for word from my KH, waiting for a verification request, waiting for release, waiting... excited and equally terified.

2. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I removed my sound until I received approval back from my KH. Even though it will not allow/cause me to cum, it does give me pleasure... and I don't know if he is okay with that yet.

I assumed I was coming close to the end of my session, so I did something I didn't think I could do this soon. I sent a message to my KH allowing him to add as much as 1 week on top of my current session.

After a bit of time, I received an automated email:
    "Your session was just extended.

Your keyholder has answered your request for an extension, but we're not telling you how much time has been added."

A moment later he sends a message:

"How are you finding it so far?"

My heart started beating a mile a minute. Endorphins rushed through me and I instantly filled my cage. Which was not a problem until now.

I replied back:
    "To be honest,

I was fine, and was hardly even thinking about it 10 minutes ago. Now I am panicked (not a bad thing) and exhilarated. I have worn chastity before, so the physical sensation I am used to. However this new psychological endeavour... that is taking some getting used to.

I am unsure if you received it, but I sent you a message asking about using the sound. After thinking about it, I removed it until I received your approval to use it.

Just so I can be prepared, should I expect to hear from you daily, every other, weekly, or only when it pleases you?

At this time is there anything that you would ask of me?

Thank you again Sir"

And I wait.

3. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Bin there, done that... The rush you feel when you give up all control! Amazing...

Go for it and let your KH åush your limits more and more... The only problem is to sleep at night when you are really exited!

Now my wonderful wife is my keyholder and I love the interaction and I don't want it any other way... But to give up to a total stranger... That's a rush :)

4. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your so right! I have not been able to sleep more than 3-4 hours a night. I keep waking up looking to see if I have received a reply, and get a painful erection that keeps me awake. Frustrating and amazing at the same time.

5. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am trying to be patient, I really am. I sent my message a full day ago, and have not heard anything back. I want to think that he is just busy, or he is trying to teach me to wait on him.

But my eagerness makes me wonder if he doesn't care.

Some of my questions are asking him to direct me, and I can understand that I need to wait for him on this. But at least one of my questions is asking for permission to use my sound. I was using it during the day, but I stopped until he gives me permission. After putting it into words, I see that I could wait on this too. I guess silence can be an answer too.

I'm curious if anyone else uses chastitylocked.com?
    Or thinks that they could do a better job with control of my key?

6. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have still not heard anything from my KH. I have reached out to the site administrator to offer me some suggestions for a good KH that is willing to train me. They are looking to find someone for me now.

So tired of waiting. I would love to have someone take control of my key, that would at least talk to me...

7. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This journey comes to a close, with the first Keyholder being absent the entire time.

Waiting on the next. Not sure if my expectations are too high. Comparing my services to what I've been shown.

I am afraid I may not be as interested in trying to be a Submissive after this experience. Only time will tell.

At least I still have fun being a Dominant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice