Hello Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulsavin1701, Aug 29, 2012.

1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hi all,

I've been a member of CM for some time, and I've been out of my CB for about 6 months for a number of reasons which I wont go into (nothing nasty - just we as a family were REALLY busy). During quiet periods I've REALLY missed my CB. It was something I really felt comfortable, snug, submissive in. Whilst locked I could always feel it and felt as though my wife was always with me with one hand on my cock. Even if my wife didn't want me I felt as though I was enjoying the fact that I couldn't bother her.

On the other hand - being left free from the CB me feeling somewhat empty.

Now - if you ever read my early posts my wife was EXTREMELY Vanilla (and I'm a secret closet/fetish/kinky devil). She wasn't too happy when I first bought a cb6000 and I just showed her and foolishly asked her to take the key.

She was VERY upset. Basically she enquired why I hadn't discussed it with her and involved her - but after a lot of soul searching on both our parts, she grew to understand I liked it. It was a bit of fun "FOR ME" - however much i told her it was about her.

Back to the near present....

A couple of weeks ago my wife asked where it was. We looked.. but whilst abstaining from Chastity [sic] we had lost my cb6000. (we packed it away whilst we had had an influx of visitors staging). She was actually REALLY gutted we couldn't find it.

Last weed she said eagerly (as I approached my 40th Birthday) that she REALLY wanted me back in my chastity device. and because we couldn't find it I was to order a new one AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

So, last night - we sat down in bed, opened up the laptop, opened up lovehoney - a UK sextoy company. This is something we have NEVER done together. We chose the cb6000 again (i still have a cb6000s cage fortunately) and then my wife said to go to the end of the bed and pleasure her whilst she purchased a few additional items.

OH MY GOD - this was new.

And afterwards she asked for me to pay for the cart and then fuck her with her vibrator. She was so horny she almost exploded. Eventually she took me too.... and then said she wanted to order more tonight!!!!

And now
    * I've just had an email saying my order will be delivered tomorrow
    * when it arrives I've been told to put it on straight away.
    * tonight my wife wants to order toys for me/us/her
    * tomorrow morning my wife is dropping off the kids to the grandparents for a couple of days
    * we're going out for a long walk and meal tomorrow night and the device is going to stay on
    * my wife has other toys to excite me (or probably her) tomorrow night when we get home

I'm not sure what's happened to my wife, but my god - I can't wait to pleasure her whilst locked and frustrated.

QUESTION - HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN TALKING TO MY WIFE?

So - why am I posting in the Foyer? Well - I feel like a new frustrated, excited angel with a wife who has just decided to embrace her dominant side - and sees how she can enjoy my submissive side.

Perhaps next month I might be shouting - WHY DID I ASK FOR THIS?
    Perhaps next month this has all been a phase - However, I don't think so...

Love to you all and I'll keep you posted.

2. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I didn't talk to her. ha ha ha. But sounds like you are going to get what you have wanted. Just remember what you have already learned. This is about HER! If you live by that rule, life for you will only get better. She will eventually have down times when she really doesn't want to "play". That is when you have to stay strong and give her the freedom to do nothing. If you do that, your rewards will exceed your wildest dreams. I know they did in my case with my Mistress.

Take Care Paul

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice