Hello from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by girlslut2811, Oct 7, 2015.

1. girlslut2811

girlslut2811 New member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Hi to all... Im a straight men but also inside a slut girl.. I luv to ware high heels ultra short skirts .. My wife accept my feelings and it is a part of the sex life. So I'm/we happy but... I want to ware a chastity divice. I bring it up but my wife is afraid that it is a further step in my sexlife and fantasie... And I want just to give here total control. I want to buy one and put it on...
    And see here reaction...

Any advise
    sorry for my English

SG 2811

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    hello @girlslut2811 i has a friend who live in Netherland called Mariska and she is lovely person.

3. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I think that would a real shocker for her if you jumped in front of her naked, with a cage dangling on your private parts.saying "surprise !!!".

I would suggest talking to her on the right time, making her understand what it does to you if she would incline, what the results could be for her and you. What the positive and negatives are for her being a keyholder and you submitting your most private part to her.

Try using soft sites like http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/male-chastity/play/ They explain in normal language what it means to play around with chastity. That site has a low threshhold and doesn't have locked penisses everywhere, which would shock her rampid.
    Have her read something which would give her an idea of what chastity is and could mean to your relationship.
    Remember, for you it's a craving, probably something you've thought and read about for some time now, for her, it's new and unknown..
    Give her time and do not push it .
    I hope this helps for you ;-)

greetings and welcome to the Mansion

4. wimpettrap

wimpettrap New member

Local Time:
    Hello girlslut, if you want to chat in Dutch ... ik ben nederlandstalig .....

5. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    >>if you want to chat in Dutch
    but may the others not any more.

my experience is that not to will to much at once.Its per se embrassing if someone wants to much, even in all now and at once. A part of a women. They are sensitive, beatufiful creatures and like a rose, its only can grow with some light, water, love and time. To have a wish for a cage, is the one side. The other is wearing one and embrassing things from someone, which have no idea of the feelings and stuff. normal people will run far away, naturaly.
    Like EvetS said, take time and be getting all normal without preasure.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    i cant speak Dutch and it was good that Mariska cud speak and write very good in English.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice