hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockinchastity, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Hi I'm not new to the chastity device just new to this site my wife and I have been using chastity devices for the last 3 years we have tried a lot of differ chastity devices from the cb6000s to full chastity belts. We just decided to try out Miss Lori #5 with extra bars and when it came in weds when I got home from work my wife told me to read the right way to put it on and told me to remove the cb6000 and put this one on which I did and so far this chastity device is the most comfortable device we are going to try and keep me locked up for 5 days and then go from there at which time she will tie me down and remove the device and have her way with me then lock me back up for only the time she will know I have been locked up in the cb6000 for as long as 3 months so it is hard to say how long after the first 5 day lock up will she have me locked up next. I'm glad she enjoys this as much as I do when I first told her she was very cautions on this as she was afraid it would kill my sex drive til the first time she unlocked me and said we had a hour to do what I wanted and she love how much more attention she got before we had sex so it set her mind at easy and she has been on board with it since. I love that she has control over when I get unlocked and if I get to cum or not and if she say I'm not aloud to cum and I do it is a month or more before I get unlocked and I still has to make her cum with me being locked up which drives me crazy and she knows it does and she enjoys it because she knows that I do to.

Joroincharge and spider203 like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Welcome to the site, I am sure the guys will be looking forward to hearing how you get on.

lockit likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Nice one. The Lori devices are desighed to be wearable 24/7/365 if desired. Is your wife a member here?

4. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, once they start to enjoy this things really do change!

5. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    No My wife isn't a member yet but she is having a ton of fun with this device she let me out at day 5 to check everything over had me take a shower while she watched then she teased me and locked me back up and I am still locked up and she is thinking this next unlocked will be in 3 weeks to check to make sure everything is ok then we are going for 3 months unless I please her then she will please me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice