Here is one for you all to ponder on ....... your thoughts please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressBitch, Jul 2, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    I am a dom (as you all probably know) and I have a sub. He is chaste, but not currently locked. Due to lots of damage and other issues he has been unlocked for a while, but he is still obedient, and still chaste. He is also my collared submissive, and has worn a collar since the beginning of Feburary, the collar has never been removed and I have no plans to remove it. The collar is held in place by a grub screw which has been thread locked in place because it kept working loose, that grub screw is controlled (apart from by the thread lock) a tiny alum key that I hold. Now this technically is a key albeit not a standard shape key, and it does unlock and lock something that is very much linked to chastity, although not a device around his genetals but round his neck .......

Having said all that, I still consider myself as his keyholder, I do hold the key to his collar ...... do you think I am right to still consider myself his keyholder or do you think that I'm not because he isn't currently wearing a chastity device ......

Many thanks for your imput

MB

cth96190 likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Hi there!

My input would be that there is as much a psychological aspect to keyholding as there is a physical one.

You still control his orgasms. He knows (and dare I say it) loves that!

So even though he is not chaste, and you are not holding the key to his device, you are still holding the key to his sexuality....

Doesn't that make you his keyholder still....? :)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    First I would agree with knightservant but I would also give you my full thoughts:

You are very much still his keyholder in the chastity sense as he is staying chaste for you. For practical reasons you are using the honour system as opposed to a device but that makes no difference; you control his ofgasm so you are as far as I'm concerned his keyholder. But does the label really matter? After all he is your collared sub and that's all that matters isn't it?

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm with @knightservant. Titles mean very little when you have a connection with someone and that connection is defined by whatever works between the 2 of you. From my perspective, I'd say you are his Mistress and that means much more than the term "keyholder" in my humblest of opinions....

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    You are and you will always remain his keyholder
    I consider the collar a kind of chastity
    If you want him to permanently accept you as his keyholder, then tattoo your name on him that is visible
    This has worked wonder in my case
    My wife has made me tattoo her name on my forearm
    Cage & collar can be removed, tattoo can't be, so easily
    I'm proud of her to be my owner!

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i thinks that its anything You wants it to be, Mistress, curtsy.

7. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Ask yourself, why do you think it matters to you whether you are considered a keyholder or not. You are to him, what you are, even if he is not collared and locked. You will always hold the metaphorical key to his submissiveness. I understand that sometimes the symbolism is a big part of the fetish to the sub and if that is the case, you have to deal with it. It can be as simple as having him paint one fingernail black to remind him of you. In my case, it was an earring 17 years ago.

dsinbraces likes this.
  8. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I'm sure the collar is as good a reminder now as the chastity device was when you started. dickie is not in chastity full time either,but after 9 years, knows his place. While occassionally collared, I find that an anklet, which does not ever come off, and the fact he has his totally natural looking acrylic nails done every two weeks is as an effective rminder now as any chastity formerly used. dickie knows that simply replacing the clear top gloss on his nails with polish can quickly change his position in FLR for all to see. As effective as any material device.....
    Mistress Suzan

9. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    This is very much the sort of terminology debate that has plagued us since the Internet has been around. "Doms", "Subs", "Keyholders", etc. are labels When you type on here they appear to be important to some people. In real life they are meaningless. What you apparently have is a relationship where you are topping this guy. The symbol of your authority is a collar. It has a key. Great.

What possible difference does it make what label you apply? Your relationship is unique. If you like being a "keyholder" than that is what you are. It isn't who you are nor is it descriptive of your relationship. At least, that's my view.

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @MistressBitch with respect Mistress what an interesting question.

Your sub position sounds similar to mine in his history with devices and I'm collared as well, with what sounds like an identical collar. Mine has not been removed for ages now, it will come off tomorrow due to a hospital appointment but that is the first time in over a year in public. ...

I reckon any fool can wear a Chastity device , I'm not saying everyone is a fool, but a collar is very visible and can cause questions. I know. ..

So Keyholder or not you are in charge and he is yours... simples
    Regards
    Lucy x

dsinbraces likes this.
  11. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    MB[/QUOTE]
    I would call you a key holder. While your slave is not locked in a cage, you still have control over whether or not he has an orgasm. From a certain point of view, this would make you more of a dom and key holder than when he wore a cage. Previously, you controlled his cock. Now, you control his mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice