Hi I'm new too..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wetste, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Hi everyone well I'm new to this forum and chastity...

A little about me. I'm married to my soul mate we know everything there is to know about each other.

I have been into the abdl scene for as long as I can remember and my wife has always known and participated with my fetish. Now I know a lot of you won't get that whole scene but it has led on very recently to chastity.

I have always lived to be in a nappy the main part of that was based in what I have learnt to now be called the honour style of chastity. If I was wearing I couldn't touch. Or wasn't supposed to!

My wife participates by dominanting me.

The issues are that it's not pratical to wear a nappy 24/7 365. Inevitably I would end up in the bathroom masterbating. Ending any arosoual in an instance. Yeah this would leave not just me annoyed at myself but my wife annoyed to as for a day or two I would do anything she liked either around the house or in the bedroom. That stopped instantly leaving her frustrated on many levels.

Well the other day I was surfing the net when I started to read about FLR. It sounded a great idea and part of that was chastity. I instantly knew that this is what was needed (and I'm starting to wonder wether the whole abdl oh and sissy scene was really this in disquise).

I talked to my wife about it let her read articles on FLR and chastity and she lover the idea. Anyway within 24 hours she had measurements for diameter in hand (141/3.14) 45mm and was buying me a stainless steel birdcage.

I after some time managed to get the ring on properly than maybe 15 mins later had the cage on too (damn erections though my wife said that it proves I like it!). It fit perfect I actually cannot see how I could get out without causing some serious damage. It's not too tight. It doesn't move up covering a good 3/4 of my length. It doesn't seem to rub or be to painful (it was actually quite nice pain) when I started to get hard in. And typically as soon as I was locked in the mother in law knocking on the front door. The keys to the lock were downstairs. I just threw on some shorts and spent the next hour with my laptop on my lap whilst I led on the sofa.

Later.

We talked about the ins and outs a little. We agreed to start slowly. I would at first where it just at home. ( I am a wagon driver so spend a couple of nights away a week). I would wear all this upcoming weekend Friday to Monday morning. Then increase with time. We have changed the padlock to one of our own with 3 keys she has one and two are going to be hidden in the house and to get out (if she is at work/shopping etc and tgere is an emergency) will need to ring her to find out one of the locations. As I have said I'm a wagon driver so not sure how work is going to be there may be times I need it off but if I have a key on me it will defeat the object and I would end up jerking off (I have already today lol) So she has access to loads of free and very strong small plastic seals which we are thinking of using she seals it up notes the number If I have to remove ring/text explain why then replace ASAP and give her new number.

I spent up until bed time in it. She made me give her an orgasm and unlocked me to finish her off. Wow it was amazing I can't remember the last I came like that.

So I am really looking forward to this and so is my wife. She loves to spank me and tie me up and loves how I will do anything to cum from washing up, hoovering (which I never do unless I was in a nappy and even then she had to nag) to getting a better sex life.

Amy advice, tips or input is always welcome.

Cheers

spider203 likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the first step of a wonderful journey. Don't be discouraged when the inevitable setbacks hit you. You will have to take the device off at times as your body adjusts. This is normal. Use plenty of lube if needed. Take it off when you feel sore or it starts to rub. Heal and start again. Try not to top from the bottom and hopefully both of you will enjoy the ride.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastisty Mansion @Wetste

I think you will find that there's no need to ask us to be nice - as on your profile ;)

Everyone here is very nice and helpful and that's the ethos of the site.

Enjoy your time here and remember there's always someone happy to help with info or advice.

C

Wetste likes this.
  4. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    I will try not too. She has the information via the world of the Internet and is planning on putting my cage back on when I get home tonight (hopefully). For the evening and to sleep in then she MAY leave me in it for a couple of days whilst I'm away at work!

I don't think or feel like I need to really try and top.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Wetste welcome :) I am an abdl , also a transvestite and a general kinky person. Diapers and chastity can work together but you need the right device. In my opinion is found that ball trap devices and Diapers don't work. If you are a driver then I would suggest you move away from a ball trap device and save up for a full belt.

I wish you well :)
    Hugs
    Lucy x

6. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Your one of the lucky ones ,you have a long time wife, who likes the idea.

7. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    Ok I have an update wasn't sure where to post it si if here is wrong send me a message...

I came home last night within 30 mins I was told to put my cage on. It's hard to get them on isn't it? I keep getting erections anyway after 5 mins I had managed the ring and 5 mins later the cage. And wife closed the lock.

We talked loads last night. And found a really good and what seemed honest beginners guide a nice balanced article that gave both sides (male and female perspectives) about male chastity. She and myself came away thinking it was an awesome idea.

I have always took control in our relationship. I work a lot. This was my excuse that when home I did NO housework. I arrange all the money and how it is spent. I decided even if we're honest when we had sex. She asked me about my masterbating which she has never done she was shocked I was quite a regular at it. 3 times in the last 2 days....and I can honestly say at least once a day is the norm. She said that wasn't fair. So this could all work to her advantage.

So last night because just wearing the cage was such a turn on for me. I washed the dished. Brought the washing in of the line. Went to the shop for some bits and made her several cups of tea. All this is unheard of for me and she was very pleased.

We also found a website with a random wheel thing click and it spins to an am out of time to/punishment. It was editable. So we adjusted it to suit our beginners needs. We got rid of the release (I'd had enough release she said for a few days!) So the minimum was 4 day wear. The 5/6 one week/ 10 days/2 weeks. Also on there was give her10 orgasms.

I landed 4 days...If I do everything she ask otherwise she may add days. Plus other punishment. So I'm wearing it till Sunday evening at the least.

This is all quite daunting and scary for. I have images of some one saying something. Seeing it. Having to call an ambulance for an accident and them laughing at me. The posible issue are endless in my head. I know come Sunday if I have done it right I will be frustrated to hell.

Anyway to finish. After all the talking and agreeing in our tern relatively small (compared to most) boundaries and a small amount of time. I ended up bringing her to orgasm. She was happy me frustrated and said 'well you still owe me at least two to make up for the last 2 days'

Anyway I'm off to work now for possibly two days. Oh and we have replaced the lock with a seal just incase I need to break free. And if I remove it and it's not an exceptable reason she is adding another 4 days :/

(Nb if mods want to move this post please feel free)

Take care
    Wetste

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice