His Submission Becomes Complete

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Apr 20, 2012.

1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    “Oh good your home!” he heard his wife yell from upstairs as he was waving to and passing the stranger descending his stairs. As he entered his bedroom he saw she was a mess. Obviously she had spent most of the afternoon enthusiastically entertaining the young man who had just left. He had looked mid-twenties tops, and by the looks of Mistress, really knew what he was doing. As he heard the front door close his wife casually asked him, “Can you get a few tissues and clean me up please?” “Yes Mistress” he answered absently still not believing how casual things were now. “That was good timing you getting home when you did,” she said. Jokingly, but with a little more biting sarcasm then he wanted to use, he replied, “Yeah, it’s always good to get home just as your wife’s latest boyfriend is coming down the stairs to leave.” Her expression now beginning to turn from blissful happiness to one of annoyance she said, “Watch your tone mister, that is not what I meant and you know it.” She was feeling too good and too well fucked to really get all that mad, plus he seemed to be kidding, but added “Fuck you are stupid sometimes.” “I am really a mess, and I thought it was cool you are here to clean me up. I know you love doing it just as much as I hate doing it myself. But then to let him off the hook she added in the amazingly cute tone of contented entitlement he loved so much, “It’s gross.”
    He saw that he might have been dangerously close to fucking up the good mood the afternoon had put her in, and needed to choose his next words carefully. He really didn’t like “cleaning her up” as she had put it, and he knew she knew that. It was just as gross to him as it was to her when it was someone else’s cum, and he hated having to clean her up. She was just twisting his balls because he had forgotten his place for a second and she hadn’t been in the mood for it. If he complained, the punishments quickly got a lot worse. Shifting into a surrendered submissive tone he said, “Please forgive me Mistress, I had a mentally hard day, and obviously wasn’t thinking.” “You WERE thinking, you just weren’t thinking about ME,” she responded with feigned annoyance. “Yes Mistress,” he said now feeling relieved but still humble. “Just watch yourself,” she said slapping his arm and smiling.
    He is so well trained now; it’s so wonderful she thought. Thankfully he was almost done with his “cleaning” duties. She knew David had cum a lot inside her, but she didn’t think it could possibly be as much as it was turning out to be. He had cum four or five times before finally giving her what she had been begging him for most of the afternoon. Currently he was her favorite. As she and slave had been speaking, slave had been dutifully cleaning. Finally, now on the fifth tissue, it seemed the never-ending stream was stopping. The poor thing hadn’t cum in almost two months she thought, and here he was cleaning another man’s from her. The important thing was that while he was performing what she knew was a very demeaning and difficult task, he had none the less immediately became a completely submissive little ass kissing pussy the second she expressed displeasure with him. And that was how she liked it. It cut down on the bullshit, and honestly kept them both very happy.
    “That’s good enough,” she said. “What’s for dinner? I’m STARVING”, she followed. “I was thinking encheritoes,” he answered hoping that would be OK. “MMMMM…Yummy” she said. “I think I will get a shower while you get everything ready. Oh, and the sheets need to be changed too.” As she was getting up off the bed, he could see she really was quite a mess. In addition to what he had already cleaned up, he saw that there were not many places on Mistress that David had missed. It must have been quite an afternoon, he thought to himself. Though he would never dream of showing it, he was feeling a little dejected after seeing the condition of Mistress. He knew there was no chance for him. David had completely used her up. He could feel her soreness just looking at it. She was bright red, extremely swollen, and had kept flinching slightly as he had gently cleaned her up. But Mistress was always full of surprises, and she loved rewarding a well behaved slave, so he kept quiet.
    As Mistress headed for the shower, he stripped the bed and headed downstairs. He took the sheets to the laundry room and left them on top of the washing machine before heading for the kitchen. As he began cooking the hamburger and onions, his mind drifted back to when the line was crossed that made a day like today possible. “Colin & Jacob, a year ago next month,” he whispered out loud. That was the day he had come home from work early hoping to surprise his Mistress with an early dinner and a long night of pleasing her. But as he fumbled through the door holding the Italian take out, he heard, “PLEASE COLIN, GIVE IT TO ME. PLEASE…OH MY GOD... YES!” Then, “JACOB, LET ME SUCK YOU. MMMMMM, PERFECT”
    He hadn’t known what to do. He was frozen at the bottom of the stairs. He didn’t want to disturb them, but couldn’t yet be apathetic enough to just go put the dinner in the fridge and go watch TV either. She was getting fucked by two men WITHOUT him being there. He loved it and hated it. He needed to think, so he headed for the kitchen to put the dinner away in the fridge. Sitting at the table he heard his wife through the ceiling vocalizing her pleasure with such abandon, it shocked even him. And as anyone would tell you, that took some doing. As hard as he tried he couldn’t think of the best move here. Just sitting here or going and joining in had equal up and down sides. Then he thought of an alternative that might just work.
    He wasn’t sure if they had heard him come in, but he doubted it since there was no break in their vocal erotic rhythm. Regardless, he stripped down naked and headed for the stairs. As he reached the top of the stairs it was clear from their sounds that so far he had been completely unnoticed. Their bedroom door was open and if he stood a little off to the side he could see what was going on from between the door and jam. Mistress was now on top of Jacob riding him backwards as she was attempting to suck Colin who was standing at the end of the bed. Jacob was lightly smacking her ass asking, “You’re a bad little slut aren’t you.” “Yes I am” Mistress answered. Then coyly added, “But honestly it isn’t my fault, you two made me that way,” and laughed. “You were a cock loving slut when we met you,” Jacob responded trying to shift the blame back to her. Then while thrusting up at her and with feigned sternness asked, “WEREN’T YOU?” “mmmmm…Yes I suppose I was,” Mistress answered in a distracted breathy voice as she enjoyed his thrusting. Settling back down to let her do the work Jacob asked, “God, how did you ever get by with just the bitch’s cock all those years?” “I just didn’t know any better,” she admitted still in her distracted and breathy voice. Then regaining her composure added seductively, “But I do now, and I plan on having as many big cock as I can find,” as she began to devour Colin.
    Most men would have been crushed, their cocks shriveled up to nothing seeing and hearing that from their wives. But his cock was rock hard and throbbing. He was still conflicted, but completely turned on. He stood there, quietly, watching them, and slowly began stroking his cock. It was surreal standing there stoking his cock while watching his wife getting fucked by men in HIS bed and her not thinking he was there. One thing was for sure, she was different. She was much freer and much more erotic. She was doing and saying things he wouldn’t have thought possible. And there he was enjoying every second of it. After 15 or 20 minutes his own eroticism at its peak, he decided to make a bold move. Slowly and quietly he began walking towards them stroking his cock. Even though he was entering his own bedroom, he felt like he was an intruder or an unwelcomed guest.
    Then she noticed him. This was it, what she said or did next would shape things for a long time to come. He stood there stroking and trembling with anticipation. He had no idea what was coming next, and was getting light headed as the spectrum of possibilities flooded his mind. “Looks like dude is gonna faint,” Jacob said with a chuckle. “Shut up man” Colin snapped at him in a low growl understanding the importance of the moment. Both men fell silent and waited for Mistress to speak.
    Mistress could not believe how she was behaving. For the past two hours she had been both the predator and prey as she enthusiastically enjoyed the two men in her bed. Her slave, the man that used to be her husband, was not here. She was finding that she was much less nervous and was enjoying herself much more, at least for today, without him being here. It was the first time she did this without him, so she didn’t know if it always would, or was just for this time, or what. All she knew was she really, for once, didn’t care. She imagined it was kind of like when people went to Las Vegas, and pretending they were someone else for the weekend, were easily able to do wild and crazy things and not care. Then they would go home to their boring lives and their husbands or wives. They would never talk about it, and would go back to suffering in silence. Internally milking their experience to get them through until the next time.
    Well she and her slave had, in effect, brought that Las Vegas world to them instead of traveling to it. This was no fantasy. This was real. She was at home, in her own bed, and she was fucking two men who had the biggest cocks she had ever seen in her life, and she loved it. She was not in some Vegas hotel room, watching the clock, wishing that time would stand still so the fantasy world would never have to end.
    She didn’t have to remain silent as those who eventually left Vegas would have to either. She didn’t care if her slave knew she was getting fucked or not. She didn’t care if he was there or not. All she cared about was that that bitch did as he was told without any trouble or concern for himself. It was HER job to tell him what he needed now. If he was capable of continuing to do that, she would love him forever with a love that ran deeper in her than anything else she had ever felt before. For the first time in her life she knew what it meant to feel liberated, free inside. She was now her own woman, and would never feel the need to live up to anyone’s expectations of her ever again. From the time she was a child she did that, and all it ever did was make her miserable as she failed to make those around her happy or meet their expectations. She finally realized everyone was responsible for their own happiness as she alone was responsible for hers, and for today that meant playing with these two studs. She was playing in every sense of the word. Play for plays sake. Fun for funs sake, nothing more. If these two studs gave her any shit, expressed any serious expectations or conditions that would be the last they would see of her. They were big cocks for her to play with, nothing more.
    As she saw her slave enter the room her thoughts concerning her reaction centered on what would help him understand where she was and how things were going to be. Anything else would be unfair to both of them. He needed to know the deal, and she needed to know if he could handle it. She smiled at him, saying nothing, only continued to express the pleasure she was receiving. She continued to ride Jacob and suck Colin as she had been for the next minute or so. By not breaking her rhythm in the slightest, or suppressing her expressions of ecstasy, she hoped she was showing she had no intention of doing anything other than to continue to do what she pleased, and that she didn’t really care what he thought at all. Finally she said, “It looks like you see something you like,” still smiling. “Yes Mistress” he replied with slight passion continuing to stroke himself. “MMMMM…HARDER JACOB,” she said searching for slave’s expression to change. When it didn’t, she motioned him to come to her and taking his cock in her free hand, started to stroke it. “I want you to cum before any of us do,” she said as she stroked him faster. She began to say and do things she knew would make him crazy and make it impossible for him not to cum. Within a couple minutes she heard him begin to groan. It had been weeks since she had allowed him to cum, and all that tension was about to be released. Faster and faster she stroked him until he was shooting cum everywhere. When he was done, hanging limp in her hand, all she said was, “You’re going to have to clean that up later.” “For now, go sit on the floor and be quiet. I don’t want to know you are here.”
    She was going to see if he could handle this right after cumming. His moods USUALLY changed right after that. If he could, it was all good. She would know he could handle just about anything. If he started to act like an asshole, then there was still a lot of work to do that she may or may not be up for. She spent the next hour acting like a bigger slut then she ever had in her life. Colin and Jacob loved it, but she could really didn’t care about that. SHE loved it, and that was all that mattered. Hopefully the bitch was OK with it too. If he was, this would be a great day. When everyone had finished and was satisfied, Mistress said, “That was great guys, thanks. (So far so good she thought) Hey bitch, can you get me a towel please?” Slave got up and got a towel from the closet. He walked up to Mistress smiling and asked, “Would you like me to clean you off Mistress?” “Yes, thank you,” she replied. As he was cleaning her she asked, “Did you bring anything home for the two us for dinner?” “Yes Mistress, it’s in the fridge,” he answered. “Good. Are you guys hungry?” she asked Jacob and Colin. “Starving!” they both answered together. Turning back to slave, ready to see how far she could push, she flatly said, “Divide what you got onto three plates, heat it up and have it on the table in fifteen minutes.” Half expecting and bracing for an argument, she listened in amazement as she heard him say, “Yes Mistress, anything you desire.” Dumbfounded she watched him turn and take the towel with him as he went downstairs. She was never more proud of him, and had never loved him more than at that moment. All of a sudden Colin and Jacob were an annoyance. She hadn’t seen that coming, and wanted to ask them to leave. But that would cheapen what had just happened. Slave needed to play the entire game. Not just ¾ of it. If he made it through until Colin and Jacob left, she was going to fuck his brains out sore or not. Slave did not waiver and it was a good night for everyone.
    Thinking back now he remembered he hadn’t been all that surprised finding her in bed with them while he wasn’t there, but at the time it still stung. He was obviously disappointed, but felt a little hurt too. She had moved on to a new level without him. But that turned out to be a very good thing. The necessity of discussing things with him was finally gone; and he just had to catch up to that fact. Too many barriers had been broken down the night he, Colin and Mistress had spent in their bed to make discussions about much of anything necessary anymore. After that night Mistress finally felt completely free to do as she pleased without having to explain anything to him. He had noticed the difference the next morning and loved it, but he didn’t think it would last. But not only did it last, it became more pervasive. She finally had her slave by the proverbial balls, and was never going to let go. The fact that a man other then he had fucked his wife in their bed made her see him differently. She couldn’t exactly put her finger on it, but he wasn’t really her husband anymore, and she wasn’t his wife. Not in the traditional sense anyway. They were more Mistress and slave now. What really set it all in stone were the undeniable confessions that Mistress kept screaming as Colin’s huge cock had masterfully fucked her that night. Looking back he saw that those screams were not for their mutual entertainment as he had first thought. They had a deeper significance. They were a public admission to everyone, but most importantly to herself, that she should really do whatever she pleased now. She had discovered that she loved big cock, and from now on was going to enjoy all that she could. She no longer felt like a married woman, and really didn’t want to. As long as he was OK with that, she wanted him with her as her slave forever. Lovers would come and go, but he would be the constant in her life she always needed him to be. It would just be different. They might get her pussy most of the time, but he would always have her heart. She still loved him completely, but gone were the things that got in the way of her exploring her true sexuality and who she really wanted to be as a woman. From that night on she was going to do what she wanted, uninhibitedly, finally enjoying herself as SHE wanted to, and her slave would be required to help her do that all that he could. After that metamorphosis, what was left were two people more in love with each other than either of them had ever dreamed possible. It became possible when they finally began being outwardly the people that had been trapped inside them for so long. Now with a single phrase she could make him cower or could make him swoon with pleasure. He felt powerless in her presence at all times, and neither of them was ever happier.
    As he finished constructing the second plate of encheritos, he put the first plate in the microwave to heat it up, and headed for the laundry room. He placed the sheets into the machine and started it. Walking back into the kitchen he saw his Mistress in a long black satin robe taking the first plate out of the microwave, and putting the second plate in. “How long?” she asked with her back to him. “Two minutes,” he replied. “Sorry Mistress, I meant to be back here to do that, but thank you,” he said humbly. “You’re silly,” she said as she turned around. Her robe was still open, and he got a great look at her beautiful body. “I never get tired of appreciating your beauty Mistress,” he said quietly. “Well thank you and I never get tired of your service to me, “she said with a smile as she sat down waiting to be served her meal.
    As they began to eat slave said with humorous sarcasm, “So it seems like YOU had a good afternoon.” “GOD yes, David is amazing,” she replied as if she had just taken a bite of the best dessert ever. “First time with him?” slave asked. “No, third, and second time here. You know I always take them to a motel first. I don’t want the duds knowing where I live so they can pester me now do I?” “No, I imagine that could present a problem,” slave said. “But once they pass the audition, I like to bring them here. It’s just easier and more comfortable for me. You are so sweet being OK with that,” she said casually eating. “Well it’s your house, and I usually I never see them. How many are you up to now?” he asked.
    “That I bring here, or all together?”
    “Both I guess”
    “Including Colin, Jacob, and Kevin?”
    “Yea”
    “Well there are eight I bring here, but I think 18 or 19 overall, I really can’t remember,” she said taking a bite of her food. Jesus he thought then said “That’s amazing. Why the disparity?”
    “Well believe it or not, most guys do NOT know how to fuck. You totally spoiled me, so I have very high standards. Plus some guys just feel yucky, weirdly shaped and all,” she finished laughing.
    “So you are a hot slut with very high standards,” slave said laughing.
    “YES I AM!” she said with false pride laughing with him. “God, it is easy to remember why I love you so much,” she said.
    Slave sat quiet. His eyes were beginning to fill with tears. Her words just made him so happy. He sometimes got annoyed he acted like such a girl, but right now he didn’t care. As a tear found its way down his cheek Mistress asked, “What’s wrong?” “Nothing, you just make me too happy is all.” “Well later you may be crying like a baby then,” she said in a sexy voice licking her lips slowly. All slave could do was continue eating and say nothing for a moment. Then he asked, “Mistress, may I ask you something regarding your personal life?” “Yes you may,” she answered. “Do you ever like go out to eat with them, or is it just all sex?” “Just all sex I suppose,” she said. “Well have you ever thought of like going out on like a date with one of your friends that you like to bring here?” he asked. “Not really she said, but now that you mention it, that might be nice,” she said casually. She continued, “I guess I just never thought about it. I do like spending most of my time with you, so I guess for whatever reason I kept those two worlds separate. You are at work anyway, so no time lost with you, see?” “Yes, and that is very sweet,” he started. “I just thought you’d enjoy having a weekend evening and night with someone. That way you could really relax, and take your time.” “I don’t know, but I’ll think about it though” she said. They enjoyed the rest of their meal quietly, and when he was doing the dishes, she made good on her promise to him. She licked and sucked him until he was done with the dishes, and then stroking him stopped before he came. Standing up she said, “Oh, I forgot, if you wanted to cum you needed to before you were done with the dishes. Oh well, sorry ‘bout that.”
    She wasn’t sorry he thought, but he didn’t care. He didn’t want to anyway. Being on the verge of being out of control horny for her was where he liked to live. It just made things easier. And besides he had cum earlier anyway. This just helped him get his head right the way he saw it. He finished with the chores, and then joined her in the family room to watch TV. Before long they were both asleep in each other’s arms.

didon likes this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Nice Story. I could just see myself in his place!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice