Hot night.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fabricator, Mar 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I have been locked in one device or another,for well over a week now.We play at this off and on now for a few years.I received a evotion device on Friday ,and put it on right away.I guess my wife wanted to test it out on Saturday night. She teased me for well over a hour,and I was dripping without control.It just seemed to flow out,no orgasm .Then she denied me and wanted me to make her cum.She was really turned on and did not take much effort and she was over the edge.Even though I remained locked ,I felt satisfied when she orgasmed.I have remained locked and she has the key.I think she likes this device better than any that I have had in the past.Its in her color as well.We been married for over 30yrs,and she has me doing things that I would have never done when I was much younger,and wearing things that were pink ,well that was not going to happen,yet here I am 30 yrs later wearing what ever she tells me.

rhodry04, Jblocked and Wendygirl like this.
  2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello fabricator.
    You are expanding your horizons...you have grown comfortable within your own skin and are man enough to allow yourself to dabble in something perhaps less manly...like wearing pink. Like I said in your other posting, life is short. Enjoy.

allaboutHer

3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey fabricator,

Allow me to add that my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I have many hot nights together with her running her hands over my smooth, hairless torso up under a silky night shirt playing with my nipples with her long, sexy, smooth legs entwined with my sexy hose clad legs as she grinds away to her orgasm on my pubic bone while I do without locked in my chastity device and my only pleasure being the plug harnessed inside me titillating my screaming prostate. The rapture of holding her in my arms after she climaxes is priceless...it is these things that I think about while alone cutting the grass, working on the car or building something...what I share with her is amazing to say the least...it works for us and nobody needs to be the wiser....unless of course that is a turn on for both of you. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder wears a very tasteful key charm necklace most of the time too...very innocuous and very vanilla but it is our way of having a "wink and a nod" any time and any place. Enjoy yourselves!

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice