How do I measure

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by luvjessi, Nov 30, 2010.

1. luvjessi

luvjessi Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    My girlfriend has been teasing me and denying my orgasms for about a week at a time before letting me cum. She now wants to put me into chastity. The problem is I cant seem to find anywhere that will tell me how to measure. My balls sit very close to my body. There isn't much hanging. Please help me figure out how to measure.... Thanks!

2. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Best thought for you, go to one of the sites that has cock rings in varying sizes. You can get the for a few dollars. Try them on and see how wearing them for long times works. Try to go with the smallest that works without turning you blue. I did a guestimate from there when trying to find the right size. It worked out pretty well.

3. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Trying to measure is very difficult - you really are best off starting with a Miller device (CB3k/6k/6ks depending on your flaccid length) and using trial and error. They come with lots of different sized rings and spacers so you are 99% sure of being able to find an appropriate combination. This for a couple of reasons:

1. If you try to measure and get something made the chances are very small that it will fit
    2. Even if it does, when you first start wearing a device your anatomy changes - things stretch, and so it will only fit for a short time anyway before needing adjustment. I found it took about three months for my size to settle down.

In terms of how to get the right fit with a CBXk, there are a lot of threads here which discuss it, but in summary:
    1. Find a ring that is one size above tight
    2. Use the smallest spacer that you can use without pain.

Over time you will find that you start using smaller spacers and potentially then a smaller ring. Important is that it's the gap (spacer size) rather than the ring size that keeps everything tight. Timing wise I found that in the first three weeks I reduced spacer size quickly and thereafter a lot more slowly. I'm still using the size that I got after three months. When you think your size is settled, then is the time to go for a custom device, and the mesurements you need are there for you. Also important for this is that you are kept locked most of the time early on, as otherwise things "unstretch".

Hope this helps

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    i feel your pain (so to speak)! i started chastity about ten years ago starting with the remy tube and homemade models. when the CBK series became available i tried those and eventually reached a comfort level with the CB3K (but it took about 3 months or so). after figuring out how to cum in that, i modified a CB6K to help me stop but even after a year or so i could still cheat! eventually you'll find the right device and i think you'd do well to start with the CB2K. IMHO, of course!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice