How to introduce gf to chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by iluvteasers, Oct 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    How can I introduce my gf to chastity? Shes interested in bdsm and has a dominant side but Im not sure how she'd rect to mentioning chastity.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Calmly, in a non sexual environment, as something you are interested in doing as it could be fun. Definitely not in a way that is over the top, hysterical, that your useless clitty deserves to be locked up. If she is already interested in bdsm and has a dominant side you are almost there anyway.

I would start with teasing and denial before trying to get her to allow you to wear a device and become your keyholder. The device can be introduced later as something that makes denial more fun for her and easier for you. So start by saying that it would really turn you on if she didn't always let you cum, that if she restrained you and got you really close but then denied you would make you really want to do things for her to earn the right to cum.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tell her you are interested in the concept of male chastity and you would like to try and see what it was like. Show her a picture to give her an idea. Ask her if she's interested in having a play with it.

Above all do try and remember that it's not morose, immoral, disgusting, perverted, malevolent, or illegal.

joe01 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    The way I did it was to tell her I was submissive, I didn't like control, and would like it if she was the one in charge of sex.

She was a little apprehensive but willing. I then mentioned there was something I could wear that would give her complete control and she would hold the keys to it. I told her I ordered one and would love for her to take the keys...she wasn't fond of that kind of responsibility. I told her that for now it's not changing anything but my own habits, when we have sex it's always up to her as it is now. The only thing that would change is me not being able to masterbate or get hard without her allowing it.

That eased her mind. In the mean time she went online and looked at a lot of info, and she asked a lot of questions about what I wanted. I was honest and it was something that intrigued her enough to continue. She ended it up enjoying it.

We sent texts and pics from tumblr all day long about our turn ons and it escalated quickly. Started in May and by August was full out never going back. Was pierced last month and she will have the only keys.

Be open, talk about exactly what you want and what turns you on. You may be surprised.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Put the cage on and put a bow on it then put your clothes on. Give her a key inside a small gift box and tell her she will know what it goes to when the time comes. I wouldn't bring up anything like being submissive or anything. Then just go with the flow. You can put it back on after she uses it and remind her she has the only keys.

Jasmic68, NsToy and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  6. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    im honestly not sure which happened first, the life style FLR or the chastity it could have all come together at the same time ,But come together it has and we are well happy!!!!

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice