I escaped by accident

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subeva74, Jun 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Last week my mistress went for a trip .for 2 day’s and got home very late the second day.

On the second day I was in the shower end noticed 1 ball was out, the second one got out about the same time.

When I was out of the shower I send a whatsapp to my mistress immediately to explain what happened. She was not amused, a few day’s later we went to the attic for some bdsm and she made clear to me it could never happen again.

With my CB I can change the little rings so the gap is smaller. Now it’s definitely small enough so it won’t happen again.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    My wife is not concerned if I slip out as she knows it happens. Often during sex she will grab my balls and squeeze them and one will pop out. She has seen it first hand. Plus being locked up is a minor part of chastity for us. As long as I do not have an orgasm without her giving it, all is well. For us it is about chastity and not the device or access to my cock.

She is also OK with me using a larger ring even though it increases the chances that a ball will slip out. With the larger ring it is very comfortable and I can wear it for a few days in a row, often with no slippage. She does not want me to be uncomfortable and is always tell me that if it is bothering me, to take it off. The only time she is insistent that I am locked up, is when she is not with me. To tell the truth, I wear my CB more often than she wants just because it keeps me super sensitive to her teasing.

MaleChastityNow likes this.
  3. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    You may want to consider a custom device. My Jail Bird is completely comfortable and there is absolutely no risk of a ball popping out. Stainless cages are, in my opinion, much more comfortable than plastic or silicone. I have evaluated many devices and steel is always easier to wear. The Jail Bird is the best I ever tried. I am usually unaware it is on and it never shows under my clothing. It is secure and I can clean myself completely without removing it. We were taking twice-a-week hygiene breaks, but they really aren't necessary. If you are having fun being caged, you may want to consider investing in something that fits perfectly.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    It happened to me once at work, all of a sudden things felt loose. I wear a cb6000s, I went down another ring size and the shortest spacer. It took a little while to get used to the new snugness. Now that i have been locked for almost 3 months, I have not even had one testicle escape. Actually the tighter fit worked out to be more comfortable in the long run.

5. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    allehluliah!!! someone who can see you dont HAVE to be locked up to be chaste. My man hasnt been locked up for weeks, possibly even months by now, but he IS chaste. He hasnt had a full orgasm since last December, and I have no plans to let him have one. That doesnt mean that Im not serious or that Im slack, Im VERY strict. The truth is, that he is honest and I TRUST him implicitly. I dont even live with him. He has been milked, not regularly but it does happen, he IS edged on a regular basis and he has had a few ruined climaxes but that is all. HE IS STILL CHASTE

6. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Nice to read all your posts, and there’s a Huge difference in how everybody uses chastity.

My mistress and I are just starting with chastity, The whole thing was my idea and I still like it. We have noticed that I am MUTCH more dedicated to pleasing my wife/mistress than in the past. Since my accidentally ecape it hasn’t happen again, mostly because I have use a smaller spacer. Now I am locked up for about 10 day’s and I still don’t know when I can get out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice