I'll be unlocked in the morning

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by She decides, Mar 19, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I'll be unlocked in the morning for a physical for my job, I'm not looking forward to it. I'd SO like to wear it to the physical. It is what it is, I am what I am. I wonder what a doc would say, or not say. I wonder if he or she would know what it was or if they'd seen one before.
    I wish I knew men or couples in my area who are chaste, and I also wish this was more mainstream and acceptable to talk about with others.
    I wish I could tell, and show, my friend's wives how lucky my wife is, and why.
    My wife and I know people who we can tell have bad marriages. I wish we could discuss with them how easy a stale marriage is to fix.
    I wish I could tell my own sister.

Kidkrippler likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I'm with you all the way! I was just thinking today about how much my life would probably have been different had I been made chaste 30 or 40 years ago! I was a traveling salesman who chased skirts in every city I visited away from home and was constantly tempted to cheat (which I unfortunately did on several occasions). Had I been caged with my wife being the KH, I would have been an entirely different person and probably a much more focused and successful salesman, a better parent and likely would have avoided a messy divorce!

3. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Totally with you @shedecides, I would love to have to visit someplace where I had to show off my cage. Would be completely embarrassing, but intensely erotic.

4. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    You know, that gives me a great idea. When I went to Lane Bryant for my first bra fitting several years ago, I was really nervous about it. Well, it turned out that the manager and staff there were totally supportive and since then, we have openly discussed my feminine feelings and desire to wear lingerie. Recently, I took several boxes of chocolates there on Valentines Day and they were so amazed and thankful. I'm thinking about broaching the subject of chastity with my female friend there just to get the experience of discussing it frankly with a woman face to face. I think that getting the perspective and honest reaction from a female near my age who knows my situation will be valuable to help me build confidence for the "discussion" with my wife!

She decides likes this.
  5. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Kid, I have been naked in chastity in front of a group. My wife and I occasionally attend a local BDSM discussion group. The leader of the group runs a discipline, D/s whips & chains class. He asked for volunteers who would like to have his skills demonstrated on them. There were probably 6 couples, all sub female except my wife and I who are the only fem-dom couple. The sub females all volunteered, as did I. One at a time we were tied to a St Andrews cross in front of the entire group, then whipped and flogged by a pro.
    I'll admit, when properly flogged, it is an amazing massage. The pain of the crack of the whip was like a hornet sting. The pain really isn't my thing.
    It was incredibly erotic to stand there chained to the cross, flogged, naked in chastity for everyone to see.
    Everyone there already knew of my "kink" as we all discuss our different kinks openly while in the closed group.
    Everyone there is very accepting of the many different lifestyles and kinks. The Dom men there are very accepting and think my chastity is kool, and kool that I allow my wife to take charge. One of them said to me, "hey, someone needs to take charge".

DonnaSue likes this.
  6. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    I'm re-locked again as of this morning, which is comforting. When I got home from work last night I asked if I should go up stairs and lock. She said, "no, not yet". She wanted to get drilled last night which she did, and she wanted me to cum inside, which I did and was an intense orgasm.
    Happy to get laid, happy to get locked up again too.

DonnaSue likes this.
  7. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:

I've been to BDSM support groups before, but always fully dressed as Donna. There have always been demonstrations of bondage and various whipping techniques, usually be male Doms on female subs. I have never considered volunteering to sub for a demo as I don't like the pain aspect that I've seen so many Doms use, but after hearing of your experience, I think that I would like it - alot! My wife certainly would not like to demonstrate in apublic setting, so I'll have to get another Lady for a Femdom demo. (That should be rather easy at most of the group sessions I've been to. What a kick!

8. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Sissy, the man who did the whipping knew the whip like it was an extension of his hand. We all know that a whip can tear flesh, but this guy was able to leave a very quick sting by the snap and a little red mark. He hit each of us several times, all with the same hit. He truly is a master with the whip.
    The others who wanted to were allowed to try to hit empty soda cans, which was entertaining to watch.

9. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I've witnessed masters with the whips as well as the flogging that occurs. I think I's be much more receptive to the flogging aspect at the hands of a sensual Mistress. From what I've witnessed, that can be like a very sensual massage that goes on and on. But, I really don't think that I would enjoy the same from a male Dom, but if attached to a cross and blindfolded, my mind may not be quite so selective! LOL

She decides likes this.
  10. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Yup, was weird for me to allow a guy to hit me, but that's the price I paid to get my clothes off and tied up in front of a group!

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    eeeeek. i don't want to be whip in front of everbody.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice