Im new just starting a conversation

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by geo2397, Dec 29, 2013.

1. geo2397

geo2397 Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    How's it going folks pretty new to all this. been dating my lady for about 4 years, always been kinky but seeing as were both young and just starting out you know apartment working a shitty job school all that jazz we haven't really had the money to delve into our fantasies, but we've decided to buy a MM jailbird which should be fun.

Its kinda funny we both like being submissive, both like being punished and all that good stuff. but we can both play both roles very well. anywho I was just telling a little about myself, not that much really, but I guess im just looking for a couple of fun ideas and some decent conversation.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Great; maybe you'll have better luck starting up a conversation in another area, such as the Foyer. This area is for chastity devices that you might have for sale or trade.

3. geo2397

geo2397 Member

Local Time:
  4. geo2397

geo2397 Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice