Im new....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrmanic123, Apr 4, 2011.

1. mrmanic123

mrmanic123 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Hello, i just thought i would introduce myself. Im a young 24 year old guy who has just discovered the joys of chastity. My CB 6000 arrived this morning and ive spent the day finding a nice tight fit. Does anyone have a tips for a newby? what should i do about cleaning so i can wear it long term? i dont want to get an infection.

Andy

2. mrmanic123

mrmanic123 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I forgot to add... Im looking for a dominant young lady to be my keyholder. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if your interested.

Andy

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Hello andy, Welcome to Mansion!

I'm sure you'll find lots of information here to help you on your way to chastity happiness ;)

As for wearing of the 6000, just make sure you keep it clean, use a shower pick of somesort that can get water down into it and a blow dryer on the cool setting to make sure its good and dry after showering, dampness is not good!

Have fun,
    Mistress Michelle

4. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I would also add that especially at first, you don't get it TOO tight. Whether you like it or not, you WILL get erections at night and it WILL hurt if it's too tight. Hopefully, you've been poking around here for the experiences of others, so I'll be short, but EXPECT some "growing pains" for a while with the device. You will almost certainly experience some burning under the main ring, especially at night. Find a main ring that is tolerable all day long and go one size larger. Use the smallest spacer you can and you'll be best off. The small spacer will prevent ball pullout....especially accidental ball pullout which is terribly painful. The main ring will not be much more "secure" if it's really tight than it is if it has a LITTLE room for you to grow. If it begins to hurt really bad, take it off and take a break for a while. You may find that you have to build up to longer periods.

I find it helpful to wash inside of the cage with "Q tips" and antibacterial soap and to rinse everything out with a handheld shower sprayer nozzle...so you can really direct a jet of water in the cage. I also use baby oil gel on a Q tip and lube the inside of the HEAD of the cage. I don't do the whole thing, just the head. That helps the penis to slide easily back into place and aligned with the hole and makes it much cleaner to pee. You don't end up with a lot of urine inside of the cage. I occasionally use some baby oil gel under the main ring....especially after long periods of lockup and some intense tease and denial. It helps the ring to slide around a little bit and reduces chafing and burning. It's NOT up to me when the device comes off. I'm presently 4.5 weeks into a 3 month sentence. These are just some of the things that I do to make it comfortable and hygienic. Even with my cleaning routine though, I still am unlocked once a week for a supervised shower and thorough cage cleaning.

Good luck and welcome to the Mansion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice