In at the Deep End

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OnTheEdge, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    I've long been in interested in enforced chastity but it was only two years ago that I first set about trying it, by shopping online for a couple of Gates of Hell and a locking penis ring. Apart form a reasonable degree of hair pinching nothing much seemed to happen until somewhere later in the day they fell off as my testicles have perfected the escapology trick of retracting into my body. So far so much of a waste of time ...

For a while though I've been looking at the Seed Pod chastity device as when closed it contains both the cock and balls so less to pull out from. The killer feature though was in the internal ring which significantly narrows the size of the hole so I figured that even I couldn't escape. (That and the stainless steel version is made with bars rather than solid sizes so it is more suitable for long term wear both in terms of hygiene and not retaining residual urine (ewww). Then I figured this year I turn 40 I might as well have my mid-life crisis now(!) and spent out on possibly the most expensive (non-)sex toy I have ever seen.

I've been experimenting with the device for three days now and for the first two it was a disappointment as I found it would slip down my leg (even when wearing supportive underwear) and apply pressure particulalry to my right ball before finally slipping off. It took me a couple of days to realise that this was becuase only one testicle ever made it into the device at a time. The other was disappearing (in reality retracting and hiding for its life within my body) when I pushed the other one through the devices chastity ring. For a while I even became convinced that I only had one ball and this was never going to work.

After slowing things down a lot and using a lot of trial and error. I grabbed my scrotal sac for dear life and didn't let go trying to force the two now clearly visible balls one-by-one through the gap without letting go of the other. An experience which was perhaps best described as painful, even if I knew better than forcing the matter. After a while when I pulled a bit of skin/teste/etc through and then left it before coming back to do some more did I finally make it and was able to lock the cage with both the allen key and a padlock. Finally the device felt secure and what is more it was pushed up and close to my body - so even with its considerable size it was not "that" noticeable under my work jeans. Having tried periods of an hour-or-two I set a period of 8:30 hours to be locked so I could back out before going to sleep if there was a problem.

All was fine until the evening. I decided to sleep naked and spent a lazy evening watching TV uncovered apart from by the device. The weight of the device pulled it down between my legs but as it didn't seem particularly unconformtable I left "it" there. It was only a couple of hours later and just as the timer ran out that I realized my penis had almost come clear of the device and seemed unable to be stuffed back in. This I thought could leave em with a problem particularly if my balls remain trapped when I didn't have access to the key. Fortunately though(?) both balls with only minor prodding soon decided to follow suit out of the cage. A victory for health and safety a complete failure on behalf of the belt: I can gain permanent freedom simply be removing my underwear... that didn't seem right.

so I reset the cage and started again which is where you find me now. I'm wearing underwear again to give the Seed Pod support but it feels tighter than it has been and going to the bathroom proved to be somewhat of an experience having to tense and release my body to get my body to happily discharge. (There is a velcro/leather strap that wraps round the penis and testicles - and my body hasn't got used to it yet.) I'm laying in bed now typing this before sleep and the pod seems really tight around my girth. This was nothing compared with half an hour ago when I was idling browsing some chastity web teases via google. Something which I used to do occasionally when I was a chastity wannabe - talking myself into getting a cage. After a while of flicking through I suddenly became erect and athough the length of this cage isn't a problem (it's pretty big) there was pain all around the base of my cock. At first I didn't get what was going on - particularly as wearing the device there is no way to touch either your penis and testicles and it almost feels as if there not there - but then I felt the pressure in my penis as it tried to go into action at exactly the same time as the pain doubled. Everytime it tried to push the cages ring seriously bit back. I may get used to it but for the moment it had my full attention.

As of now the cage still feels pretty secure, though I haven't tried to break out. As a solo-keyholder I can't rely on the trust of others and not being able to sleep naked seems a pretty big downside (especially as for some keyholders that seems to be the default state of their slaves... ... ...). I use a 'Kitchen Safe' electronic timer to keep my keys and have set the longest lock up so far 18:30 hours which should take me into tomorrow evening if it stays on. Or if it falls off stop me from focussing on it until the evening when the keys are released again. So I'm now stuck for just under three quarters of a day trying to think pure thoughts!

I have however made the provision of an emergency key which I prepared a couple of nights ago. The Seed Pod locks with an allen key and an optional additional padlock. These I wrapped up separately in tight bundles of sticky tape that will take forever to unwind and stuck those into two "momentoes" of gifts I received from a special friend ;) - so if I ever need those keys I'm going to have to destroy two keep sakes that I really don't want to. Oh and I have a small key safe on order for storing mobile phones and gadgetry when travelling. It locks with a four digit combination lock which when randomized shoud take around 4-8 hours to crack. So if added together theres three serious dissentives for reaching the emergency keys even if there in easy reach. Oh and I've buried them into shared family rooms hiding them in plain site. But if I wanted to hunt them down with family home I might have some explaining to do... .

The Kitchen Safe can lock the (main set of) keys up for up to 10 days without and override button and its getting really tempting to hit that button next time round. A decision I may live to regret. I guess that is the motto of this site though: 'Be careful what you wish for'.

Perhaps in 18 hours, 10 minutes and 15 seconds we'll find out...

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Really good write up, this could almost go in a product review! It sounds like you are graduating from a wannabe to a dedicated chaste male fairly well. It did make me smile reading about your octopus penis escape tactics and your balls refusal to be imprisoned!

3. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Thanks Jasmic68 - I think!

In my world its now 5:46AM and it's been an interesting night.

I spent the first part trying to find a comfortable way to sleep with what fault like a brick appended to my body. I could imagine myself either 'it' weighing me down to the bed like an anchor or alternately waking me up as my body turned in the night throwing the cage like a Scottish caber toss in different directions. Take off was fine but each landing being a surprising yank from out of the blue.

It seems that I needn't have feared for too much except for two things: Firstly, in order to try and sleep comfortably I tried putting the Seed Pod right between my legs whilst laying on my side. The resulting effect I have christened 'the nutcracker'. My balls were fine as they were/are safely locked away within the cage but I could suddenly feel the device moving as if a firm hand was pushing it into my body. This felt like a really big movement although I'm sure it can only of been a centimetre or two at most. What I think happened was that the pressure my legs exerted stretched the skin between my legs tight forcing even more skin into the device. I'm typing this now hours later and the device still feels a lot closer to my body and I'm less inclined to try pulling it off - especially without easy access to a key.

The second thing, was waking up feeling like my penis was burning and had somehow melted and filled the whole cage trying to leak out all the sides. It felt like it was never going to go away but finally it did... . I'm quite glad that I made it till at least five in the morning but that's probably due to the larger size of the cage. I quite often(?) feel the burn by the entrance ring when I my penis tries to erect itself and this was surprising at first with a strong feeling that there is not enough room and the sides pressing in on me. I realise now that this should have been obvious due to the second ring attached to the lid of the device which closes in to give 'less space' for pull out. It follows then that there will be less room for the penis to fully inflate (even if the cage is longer than average).

It's now got to 6am and there is only a small chance that I'll get back to sleep for the hour or two that I could have had... and the countdown on the safe says there's still 12:30 hours to go before I get to decide how long to set the clock for this time. I'm increasingly thinking that there is a lot less chance of fall out if I go long. Would I regret 10 days so soon?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I would not go as far as 10 days now. I would get to that by doubling up each time you lock the keys. so a day next, then two, then four, then eight before finally going to ten. And yes, I am fully aware that two times eight isn't ten!!! I just think you might regret it a few days in going straight to ten. For instance how will you feel the third night in a row waking up at 5am? It does take some getting used to, I know because my wake up time is somewhere around 4am and I am still getting used to that.

Good luck though, it is an interesting device, and you are the first person I have read about trying to use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice