Information update

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by paulasissygurl, Feb 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Since I am a member here, I've seen many profiles and always asked myself if members update the fields "Locked up since" and "Last Orgasm".
    I've noticed that these fields have very old dates in some cases. It´s really true or most members forget to update this information ??? I would like to hear some opinions.

2. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    I do not update. It has been 6 days since my last orgasm and will be another 8 until I have one. The reason I do not update is that we do not do standard chastity periods, and it is not an aspect of our chastity play that means anything to us. We do not shoot for any specific time period or even keep me locked up all the time between my orgasms. My wife often does not remember when my last orgasm was and basically lets me have an orgasm whenever the heck she feels like it. It could be two days in a row or once a week. Who knows and who cares other than me. :)

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    When people use the "locked up since" field, do they mean since they went into chastity or since their were last unlocked? I have had a day or two out for various reasons since I first was locked full time in mid-January. I just don't want to mislead people. I don't use the "last orgasm" field since I am allowed orgasms once a week or so.

4. paulasissygurl

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hello, for me the field "Locked up since" is related to when someone goes into chastity right. I agree with you Nostromo, I think most of people here don´t update/use the field "last orgasm".

5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Lucky punch! I've got it right.
    I've Been locked up in chastity since april 2013. I post my very rare releases along with my wifes plentiful in an online calendar. It makes me proud and astounded at the same time to see all of her entries. It is my evidence that this is all about her needs. I wish there was a calendar module in CM, where D/s releases could be published.
    At first I was not lock up 24/7 but now I am, since my wife took mattes in her own hands and became more dominant. I'm no longer allowed to touch myself - at all. Only during supervised cleanings.

6. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine is up to date. I last had an orgasm (ruined or otherwise) on 3 March 2013. In a few weeks time, my KH has promised I can try and orgasm in 30 seconds. If not, I'll be waiting another 12 months.

In case I DO manage it (ruined, of course) I shall update my ticker.

paulasissygurl likes this.
  7. paulasissygurl

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Ohhh another 12 months if you can´t.... ops!!!

8. GazDenied

Local Time:
    My hand will be a blur!

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong, -I'm certainly not trying to offend You - only to be more knowledgable in the fine arts of submissiveness, so I will ask You very direct: Why have you ended up with just one 30 seconds wank-job every 12 month- if you even manage that?
    Honestly is this what YOU want? Not sure what your connections with your KH is like. If she is not present on a daily basis - she shouldn't care that much - or?
    My limited release schedule is partly my desire combined with my wife's awareness of the decline in household service and obedience days after a release-lol. So I have only been granted one pr. month - on average this year, -if I behave and serve punctually. And only When I have been very good I will be allowed to penetrate her…
    And Gues what - I still like that a lot! I am however never allowed to touch her cock. Never….
    Where I am in my submissiveness this arrangement makes perfectly sense - to both of us..
    How About You - Are You allowed to talk about it:) ?

Sincerly

10. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Sure, I can talk about it.

Originally (about three years ago), the chastity was my idea and I asked her to hold the key. This meant a lot of topping from the bottom but she is now at the point where she accepts how much I enjoy being submissive. The other night, she asked me how I wanted to celebrate my 365 days. I started to suggest something when she just decided the 30 seconds limit and a ruined orgasm. When I asked her what if I didn't and, with an evil glint in her eyes she said "Another 12 months, I guess."

It's weird but I thoroughly enjoyed her taking the lead and deciding my fate.

I should add that we're not married, though I see her quite regularly. Her husband knows and thinks I'm insane.

11. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    I used to update mine, but kept forgetting later on, now I have just given up on updating it. Think it's been a year since I updated it.

I don't pay attention to anyone else's either.

12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for letting me in on the background:) I wonder if I ever will be craving longer and longer lock-ups?
    Have to admit that my initial 7 days wish has raised with almost 500 % in ten months. Do a little math on that equation - and You start to get dizzy- lol….

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice