Is it 'getting' to cum or 'forced' to cum??...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Dec 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    'IF' and when the time comes (sorry) when my Goddess gives me a real & deliberate orgasm I'm note sure if the semantic is 'getting' to come as in a reward or is it being 'forced' to come as in a punishment? Or, is it be a bit of both??

It's been over three years since I've been given a real deliberate orgasm and my horniness and craving for my Goddess is beyond comprehension. When I ask if She'll ever let me have a real orgasm Her response has always been "Never say never but I don't know when assuming it will happen again"

When I'm edged and get very close I'm afraid of going over the edge to a full orgasm but I'm also SEVERELY CRAVING to experience a real orgasm. So my mental outlook is to just accept whatever fate my Goddess @n2toys decides; either to be continually denied or given an orgasm at some point. She did whisper in my ear the other night "When I give you an orgasm I'm going to continue with Post-Orgasm-Torture" - I crave POT when horny but once I cum it is truly torture that is pretty much unbearable.

So the 'when' implies I will get an orgasm again at some point and it very well may be a case of both a reward and punishment rolled up as one. However, it's always my Goddess' choice; She'll take suggests / requests into consideration - such as if she does grant me an orgasm I requested to not be hooded and be tied where I can see Her face during the moment.

It's still so absolutely INCREDIBLE of what my Goddess does to me, physically & emotionally :love::)

Doug Scibor and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice