It begins....

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Mar 26, 2012.

1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    The day was finally here. After today, his life, especially his sex life, would never be the same. For over 20 years she had needed him for her sexual contentment, but that was no longer entirely true. The day at the motel had finally showed that he was no longer as necessary as he once was. On top of that, he now had to get use to the fact that his wife could not only sleep with anyone she might feel like, but also that it was probably going to happen far more regularly now. After Saturday she told him, there was really no going back now. She had enjoyed herself way too much, and to be honest she was done with being concerned about what his needs or concerns were. From now on, he would get what she felt like giving and nothing more. She told him the better slave he was, the happier he would be. Also, serious punishment would be handed out for forgetting this fact. They had been in some level of a Mistress/slave relationship for about three years now, but her need for him for her satisfaction, for whatever reason, always seemed to undermine her absolute authority over him. His Mistress was 37, and at 5’6” 120lbs she was still as beautiful as she was in High School. She had replaced her long dirty blond hair with very short dark auburn hair, but her 36D breasts never looked better. She had legs that would make a movie star jealous and an ass, that in all of his 42 years, was still the most perfectly shaped and sexiest he had ever seen. He was 6’ 190 lbs, and although middle age had put some weight around his middle he was still considered by many to a very handsome man. His cock was a little above average in length at 7”, but had a nice girth at 2”.
    In an attempt to resolve their problem and after much discussion, about a year ago they had agreed that it might be helpful for Mistress to take a lover that could join them from time to time. Hopefully that would reduce her dependency on him. His name was Kevin, and the best thing about him was he was young. He was 23, and a mechanic at the shop where they got their cars fixed. He wasn’t all that bright, but he was very sweet. He was tall with a lean build, and according to Mistress was SOOOO CUTE! The problem, as it turned out, was his cock was not that all that different from her husbands, and he was far too eager using it as most young men tend to be. The result was that while it was fun for Mistress and her slave to play with him, only her slave was ultimately able to bring her the fulfillment she was use to. Including Kevin did create a wider separation between them in a way, but was still not what both were really looking for. Until her slave was completely at her mercy, for everything, they would not be satisfied. A few months back, they had talked the problem over with Kevin, who took the news well, considering. He said that he knew a couple guys that might be able to help out. One was the manager at the shop, Jacob, and another was Jacob’s friend from back when they were in school, Colin. Both were in their early 30’s, and Kevin had said he would talk to them to see if they had any interest. Finally, a few weeks ago, Kevin had told them that both would be happy to help out. He said Jacob had said he had to “See it to believe it”.
    On that Saturday slave had gotten a room at a local motel, and then had met Kevin to give him one of the keys. They all had agreed that it would be best for Mistress to be pretty well drunk, and completely turned on before anyone came into the room. Anymore, once Mistress was totally turned on, she really didn’t care whose cock it was she was enjoying. She knew that her slave loved that she was having fun, and for both of them that was all that mattered. Slave met Kevin at around 2:30, and told him to come back with Jacob and Colin in a couple hours. As he returned to the room, he found Mistress dressed in a short mini skirt and thigh boots. She was about ¾ of the way through the drink he had made for her, and was looking hotter then she had in a while. “Are you sure you want to do this?”, he asked. “I am if you are”, she said smiling widely, the vodka obviously already working. “Well if you get freaked out, just let me know, and we’ll stop.” he offered. “OK”, she said, “But I doubt it will be much of a problem.” Lying back on the bed she spread her legs and giggling said, “You better start getting me ready for them little bitch!” “After today, you will be an honest to god REAL pussy bitch!”, and laughed out loud. He obeyed as instructed, and soon her vibrator came out, and together he and the vibrator quickly had her aching for something more. He knew she was going to have to go far beyond any level of excitability she had ever experienced before. Having four men all wanting her at the same time would be a challenge. Plus two of them were strangers. After about an hour, she was completely crazed….BEGGING him to fill her. “PLEASE!!!!...Just a little!” she begged. “I really think you ought to save yourself for Kevin.” “He was so nice to find you two new friends; we ought to do something nice for him.” “Well YOU do something for him!” she sneered. “I WANT YOU NOW!” This back and forth went on for about 20 minutes, and was exactly the problem they were trying to eliminate. She was giving him a direct command, and he was arguing it. But worse than that, she was still needing him. As long as that was true ALL of the time, they could never get passed where they were stuck. It created in each of them their own unique type of conflict. How could he feel the absolute NEED to completely obey her when he was not honestly completely afraid of not getting the one thing he had always absolutely needed from her. And how was she supposed to have the confidence to completely dominate him when she knew eventually she would need him for her fulfillment. The key was ALL the time. If she was free to pick and choose when she wanted him, that would make all the difference.
    As he was about to relent, unable to resist his beautiful wife’s pleading for another second, ready to once again give in, they heard the door to the room start to open. Still wearing his pants slave got up to unlock the deadbolt on the door and let them in. As he opened the door, he looked right at Kevin, and said “She’s waiting for you. Hurry up.” Kevin didn’t need to be told twice. As Kevin walked by him, slave put his hand out for Colin and Jacob to shake. As they shook hands and made their introductions, they all heard Mistress say in a tone of complete gratitude and relief, “OH GOD, Thank you Kevin! FINALLY” Then they heard her settle into a constant contented purr. A huge shit-eating grin began to spread across Jacob’s face. He was around slave’s height, but maybe 10 lbs lighter. The pounds that come with middle age had yet to find him, and he still was lean and tight. He was olive complected with black hair and brown eyes. Colin was a giant of a man. 6’5” easy. Wide shoulders and slim hips put his weight at about 250. He had blondish brown hair and blue eyes. Slave invited them both back into the room where Kevin was busy trying to satisfy Mistress. Jacob took one look and shook his head and smiled as he began to undress. As he took his shirt off, Mistress’s gave an approving smile as she saw his well sculpted arms and chest. But her jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide when he removed his pants. He was not yet completely hard, but had to be 8” long and 2.5” around already. He walked over to the bed and tapped Kevin on the shoulder and said, “Give someone else a turn!” Kevin, now listening to his boss, pulled himself out and stood up. Slave could see in his Mistress’ eyes she was ready and willing for anything and everything. As Jacob replaced Kevin with himself, Mistress’ mouth immediately went into the shape of an “O” and she let out a long deep “OOOOOOOOOOOOOO”. After catching her breath, said, “Oh my GOD! You feel FANTASTIC. “God whatever you do, don’t stop!” Sarcastically Jacob asked, “But doesn’t your husband mind?” and laughed. “No silly” Mistress giggled. “He LOVES to watch other men fuck me, or at least he says he does” her tone indicating that she didn’t really care now. Jacob just laughed and increased his tempo. Slave wasn’t sure if he liked Jacob or not yet, he seemed like he might be kind of a dick, but Mistress was REALLY enjoying him, and that was all that mattered.
    After a few minutes Mistress said to Kevin, “Come over here so I can have you both, and YOU, now looking at her slave, “Go sit down, I’m mad at you for arguing with me! Her eyes were blazing with passion; she was completely lost in this new type of pleasure. Slave immediately did as he was told, both liking it and hating it equally. After 5 minutes or so Mistress looked over at her slave and then turning to Colin said, “Don’t you want to play too?” Colin stood there, hands on his hips looking at the floor. “Sure” he said as he looked up, it’s just that sometimes I can be a little intimidating, so it’s usually a good idea for me to wait until things are well under way, and I am invited to join in. Slave liked him immediately, not only was he quiet and seemingly gentle, but he was considerate too. Mistress, who thought Colin was referring to his huge frame, laughed, and said, “Consider yourself invited!” Immediately Colin began to strip. And when he removed his pants, Mistress let out an involuntary “oh my GOD!” Jacob and Kevin chuckled to themselves, and slave sat there as awe stuck as his Mistress, albeit for different reasons. His cock was huge. 10-11” long and at least 2.5” across and still growing. Slave looked down as his own hard cock and felt a pang of inadequacy. But then laughed to himself thinking, that dude is a FREAK OF NATURE! And then actually became happy thinking that his Mistress would get to enjoy him. He was shaken from his thoughts when Mistress looked Jacob square in the eye, and said, “OUT!” “Get over here Colin,” she said. “And everyone else, OFF THE BED!” Colin, like Kevin and Jacob before him, positioned himself between Mistress’ legs, but this time she reached down to grab him. She simply could not believe the size of him. She absolutely loved the way he felt in her hand, and slowly she began to guide him inside her. Later she would say that she didn’t remember much after that, other than she could not remember ever feeling anything so wonderful, and at some point decided she wasn’t going to be able to live without it. He was unlocking some deep primal sexuality in her and she found herself completely just wanting to please him. Slave had never heard her make the noises she was making now, and he was filled with a mixture of jealousy and excitement.
    Before long Mistress was cumming all over Colin, shrieking at the top of her lungs, her body trapped in the sweetest orgasm of her life. Her head was spinning and after a minute or two she started to regain her senses. She looked right at slave and said with a huge grin…”Thank you…SO MUCH!” Slave smiled back, knowing they might have finally found what they had been looking for. And by the looks of things, it looked like Mistress was thinking the same thing. A natural instinctive fear started to build in him, but quickly died out remembering how long they had waited for this. Also, he knew in his heart his Mistress would always take care of him. They loved each other differently now but more deeply than they ever had. Plus she loved to see him happy just as much as he loved making her happy. Things were very different to be sure, but their love was never stronger. For the rest of the afternoon they all took time getting to know each other both physically and socially. And by the time Mistress had said…”God, that’s enough guys, you’re going to kill me!”, it was clear she now had a special place in her heart for Colin. If slave had told the truth, he would have had to admit that he did as well. He was dying for the opportunity to lick Mistress and Colin at the same time, but knew it was best to keep his own desires to himself. Once Mistress allowed everyone, including Slave, to be satisfied, it was getting near 8:00. The guys collected their stuff and everyone exchanged email addresses before they left.
    Once they left, Mistress sat up, and said, “Oh my God!...Thank you so much for that!” I have NEVER felt anything so good. As she started to get dressed she added. “I hope you realize I plan on making Jacob and Colin a regular part of things for as long as they want to be.” “I figured as much” Slave said in a neutral tone. Slightly perturbed Mistress replied, “Look, if you have a problem, NOW is the time to tell me. I will stop everything with other men if that is what you want. Just don’t play games, you need to be honest.” “Well I would be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t jealous and intimidated at times today.” Slave said sheepishly. “But mostly I was just totally happy watching you having so much fun and really enjoying your new boyfriends.” “Good!, then it’s all settled then.”, Mistress said happily. “To be honest I don’t know what I would have done if you DID have a problem. I just can’t get Colin out of my mind…Jacob too, but Colin…OMG!” Slave smiled at her and said, “Well they seemed to have fun too, so I imagine it won’t be too much of a problem to meet with them whenever you want to.” “Yea” she said. “But don’t you think things have finally changed for us now?”, she asked. “You mean our last kinda lingering problem?” slave asked. “Yes, but it is more than that.” Mistress started. “Not only was I finally satisfied, but it was also something I never experienced before. I was satisfied in a different kind of way, it’s hard to explain” “Ok, but that’s good though, right?.” Slave asked. “Isn’t it what we wanted?.”, he added. “Well almost” Mistress said with a playfully evil grin. “We really didn’t do anything as far as tormenting or humiliating you. You had just as much fun as the other guys. But now, once and for all, we are going to make sure you know your place!” “Well good thing you didn’t decide to do that today seeing as it was the first meeting.” Slave said. “If you did, it might have spooked them.” “Well not Jacob” she said laughing. “All he cared about was having me as much as he could. Nothing else really mattered to him.” Then she added, “Next time I think we will have him lead in your humiliation, and then the others will be sure to join in.” “What do you think?”, she asked. “I think that’s a good idea, but what did you have in mind?”, Slave asked. “Well,”, she started, “I think you need to experience just how you will be punished if you do not follow every, and I mean EVERY order I give you without any discussion. After you learn that lesson, I will be sure to show you how wonderful things can be assuming you behave properly.” “Things are different now. From now on you are going to have to EARN sexual attention from me.” “With Jacob and Colin, I think it is obvious I can stay satisfied for a VERY long time without you. You are going to have to be A LOT more obedient and subservient. And just to be sure you get the message, next time you are going to see how tormenting and humiliating it can be to be an honest to god slave who does not know how to behave. Now AFTER that, if you behave, everything should go wonderfully for both of us. I do love you more than ever, but I am NOT going to live another day without a completely obedient slave. Understand?” She finished very forcefully, almost yelling now. A meager “Yes Mistress.” was all he could muster. It was obvious that today had changed something in her, and him, and finally they were getting what they decided they had wanted. Now he just needed to have the strength and courage to hold up his end.
    The next couple weeks went by and on Wednesday he got an email from Mistress that was also sent to Kevin, Jacob, and Colin. It read:
    Thank you all so much for such a wonderful afternoon a couple Saturdays back. I had more fun than I have had in a long time, and hope you all did too. More importantly though, my slave and I have finally reached a place that has been alluding us for some time now. If you are interested, I would like to invite all of you to help me educate him on just how things are going to be now. I want to start off with the “bad” in the hopes it will never be necessary again, but I think the threats have to be real at least once. If you are interested, there are only going to be two rules. First, my little pussy bitch has to do anything you guys tell him to unless I object, and second, EVERYONE has to do what I say when I say it without question. If you are interested and that sounds like fun, let me know soon, and we will set it up for this coming Saturday.
    He was both excited and terrified at the same time. But soon, after re-reading the email several times, came to the conclusion that, like everything else, it came down to a matter of how much he really trusted his Mistress. If she was ever going to be completely in control of everything, he had to instinctively be totally accepting of anything she decided. Once he came to that realization, he was fine. By Thursday night everyone had informed Mistress that they would definitely be there Saturday. They just needed to know where and when. “You’re going to take care of all that?” she asked rhetorically. “Yes. No problem” “The same Motel again?”, he asked? “No, I think for this it should be some place more special, maybe a nice hotel.” “As you wish Mistress” he said, and set about to make the reservations. He emailed everyone about where and when and said he would send the room # on Saturday when he got it. That being done he informed Mistress who seemed pleased, but she also seemed to be retreating into some different role or type of Mistress. He liked it immediately, but it also unnerved him a bit. Which again was a good thing. Slave just figured that in order for her to see him mostly as her slave/property and not her husband a couple days from now, she needed to adjust her behavior towards him. For the next two days he was brutally treated by her as little more than hired help. Nothing mean or hurtful, just distant and detached. He went about his duties with all the passion he could, trying to show that no matter how she treated him, she would always be his Mistress, and she was free to accept his service however she wished.
    When Saturday arrived, he could tell she was already extremely excited even before they left the house. They arrived at the Hotel at 3:00, checked in, he sent his email, and then Mistress coolly said, “Get me my drink.” She had decided to wear normal clothes, jeans, shirt etc. She had some makeup on, but nothing over the top. They sat together silently on the over sized round bed as she drank her drink, and about 10 minutes after she was done there was a knock at the door. “Go get it” she said sounding almost slightly irritated he wasn’t already moving. Slave opened the door and saw Jacob and Colin, but not Kevin. “Kevin’s going to be late.”, Jacob said. “He had to clean up the shop before he could leave work today.” he said with a chuckle. As he was letting them in, Mistress ran right up to Colin, and embracing him as tightly as she could, kissed him with an amazingly passionate kiss. Surprised at first, Colin started to kiss her back with equal passion, picked her up as if she weighed nothing, and took her to the huge round bed. As slave and Jacob walked into the main area, they could see Mistress and Colin already lying on the bed making out like teenagers desperately trying to get each other’s clothes off. Jacob turned to slave and said pointing to a chair, “Why don’t you just sit over there for now pussy bitch.” Slave heard Mistress giggle, and he knew it was best to just do as he was told. He also thought Jacob must have gotten some emails from Mistress that he had not. By now Mistress and Colin had gotten their clothes off and Colin wasn’t wasting any time. He slowly was entering Mistress as Jacob was still undressing. Then finishing the task Jacob climbed onto the bed his growing cock close to Mistress’s face. The two men descended on her with a gentle yet ferocious hunger that would have been impossible for almost any woman to resist. Mistress, who had been looking forward to this for weeks, had no intentions of resisting anything, and simply just let herself completely enjoy all their attention. Slave was left sitting fully clothed on his chair.
    He was powerless to do anything but watch them and listen to the sounds of their growing passion. Within a matter of a few minutes Mistress was in the throes of her first orgasm against the relentless assault from Colin. She simply couldn’t help it. He was just so big, and just felt too good, that her orgasm really started the moment he had entered her. Add to that having Jacob at the same time, and resisting it was pointless. Once she had recovered Colin withdrew and Jacob took his turn. Colin slid up next to Mistress and they kissed as Jacob was enjoying his first turn of the day. Colin himself had not finished, and his hardness felt amazing against Mistress’ side. Without thinking she instinctively reached down to give it attention, still having trouble believing its size. Suddenly Jacob interrupted the sounds of their passion by saying, “DAMN!... Hey Pussy Bitch! You sure do have an amazing wife! Well I guess she’s not so much your wife anymore as your Mistress!, but hey that works out well for all of us!” and laughed. Colin and Mistress also began laughing and agreeing with what Jacob had said. “Yes it certainly DOES work for ME!” Mistress said and then let out a long “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Jacob then continued, “I don’t know how you can just sit there and listen to her having so much fun, I’d be going crazy. Why don’t you ask her if you can have a turn at least?” Slave cleared his throat and quietly asked, “Mistress, do you think it would be alright if I had a turn too?” Mistress immediately laughed into Colin’s mouth, and then separating from him laughed out loud. “Noooo” she said through her giggling. Then holding back her laughter trying to sound serious said, “You can’t, I mean what would be the point anyway. I am not in the mood for your little weenie today, and Colin and Jacob are being SOOOOOO good, I really just don’t see the point.” Jacob loudly laughed out loud and through his laughter tried to say, “Bummer dude! Hey I tried to help you!” He then turned his attention back to making Mistress happy, his hysteria turning to passion.
    After 15 minutes or so, Mistress was now crazed with lust for these two men. In 20 years slave had NEVER seen her fuck like this. Seeing this, Jacob stood up and turned her over. She instinctively got up on all fours and pushing her ass high in the air, screamed “GOD, FUCK ME….PLEASE!!!!” Jacob slammed himself in Mistress hard causing her to cry out. As he did he motioned to Colin with the wave of some pre-rehearsed move they had worked out. Colin then slide up the bed and rested his back against the head board so he was sitting up affording his cock to Mistress’ hands and face. Mistress immediately began to suck and stroke his huge cock with a ferocity slave had never seen from her before. All slave could hear her say over and over was “unbelievable”. They continued on in various different combinations for an hour or so. Mistress more and more allowing herself to be devourered by these two men. Finally she spoke up and said, “Hey you stupid bitch, what the fuck are you doing just sitting over there? Get undressed and get over here.” She then laughed, and then they all laughed together. As slave was getting undressed he heard whispering and then giggling. As he approached the bed, Colin was now slowly filling Mistress. “Get down there and lick the both of us bitch” she said sternly. Slave immediately did as he was told and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from both Mistress and Colin. Jacob then said, “Damn! I guess I owe you a dollar. I didn’t think there was any way he would do that.” For the next hour or so Mistress used all of them for her pleasure. Winning dollar after dollar for the things she had slave do. He was ordered to lick or suck everyone at some point, and had done so eagerly with the hope his good behavior would be rewarded.
    After the hour Mistress informed everyone she needed a break. Jacob and Colin took the opportunity to get some snacks and a drink, while slave stayed with his Mistress, getting her the things she asked for. He lay next to her and she suddenly turned on her side facing him, looking more amazingly sexy than ever before. “You really do need to fuck me don’t you?” she asked dragging on her cigarette. “More than ANYTHING”, Slave eagerly replied. Mistress then snuggled over closer to him. Pushing herself against him, teasing him. Applying pressure she uttered a long “mmmmmmmm. You’re so big and hard too. She started to kiss him deeply, disarming him as she always did when she kissed him. She then lifted her leg slightly and allowed him to slide between her thighs high enough to feel how soaking wet and swollen her pussy was. He was so close, if she would just push forward a little more, he would be in. She began grinding her swollen clit up and down his shaft, but kept avoiding his swollen head. “That feels REALLY goooood” she said finding a rhythm for herself and softly repeating “yea” over and over.
    Slave was going out of his mind. The head of his cock needed attention, and it needed it NOW. He felt Mistress slide her pussy up towards the head of his cock faster then she had been. Moving it farther, he finally could feel the warm wetness of her gaping pussy on the head of his cock, and was more ready to be engulfed by her than ever before. Then suddenly she shifted herself back, and with a giggle said “Ok, get off the bed and go sit in your chair.” Slave reluctantly did as he was told. He was crushed, but all he could get himself to do was find his chair and begin stroking his cock again as Jacob and Colin returned to the bed and resumed doing the things they had learned Mistress loved most. After what seemed like forever to slave, but in reality a half hour or so, it was clear that they were all getting ready to finish up. Listening to them was pure torment for slave as they did. His Mistress had NEVER sounded anything like that during any orgasm he had ever witnessed her having before. What was worse though, were the things she was begging for and admitting to right before it. The only “reward” slave received for his good behavior was to be ordered to get a towel to clean the considerable mess up off his Mistress. Colin had shot so much cum over her belly and tits it seemed as though his massive cock was used as a thermos to hold it all. Colin and Jacob got dressed as slave worked cleaning his Mistress, and when done thanked Mistress for another wonderful afternoon and said they hoped they would see her again soon. Mistress seductively replied, “I hope we not only see each other soon, but also A LOT more often!” “You guys are the BEST!!! I’ve never been fucked so well, or ever felt so satisfied” Slave felt like someone had shoved a knife into his heart, and kicked him in the balls at the same time. He was reeling with such conflicting emotions that at first Jacobs’s voice sounded very distant and inaudible. But then he heard loud and clear: “Ya hear that Pussy Bitch!” “Your “wife” said we were the BEST fuck she ever had in her life!” “How long you been fucking her? 20 some years?” “Well buddy, seems like all she wants is us now!” With that all three of them started laughing and as they left slave could hear Colin and Jacob still laughing as they walked down the hall.
    “You were a good little bitch today.” Mistress said. “And if you continue to behave yourself, you will never have to go through anything like that again.” “Well then I sure as HELL intend on only ever doing whatever you say” slave responded. “I never want to go through ANYTHING like that ever again”. Mistress, still basking in the glow of complete satisfaction lit a cigarette and offhandedly said, “Well I guess it is really up to you then isn’t it?” After a minute slave asked sheepishly, “I guess there is no chance for me today?” Casually Mistress said, “God, I’d love to help you out, but I am just way too sore and too completely fucked to even think about it” “Gonna be sore for a while too I imagine. Plus right now I feel completely perfect and I don’t want ANYTHING messing it all up.” “You understand” she casually added. “Yea” was all slave could think of to say. He wasn’t sure what he thought or felt right now. Half of him was in heaven, the other half in hell. He needed some time to process, and was just glad it was over.
    About a half hour later, there was a knock at the door. Slave instinctively got up to get it. It was Kevin. “Hi Kevin”, Slave said looking down. Then looking up at him said, “I think you missed all the fun.” “WHO THE HELL IS IT!?” they both heard Mistress yell from inside the room. Slave replied “It’s Kevin Mistress. I was just explaining how…” “HI KEVIN! Come in and say hi to me.” Mistress interrupted. They walked back into the room, and slave saw that not only did Mistress not make any attempt to cover herself up, but she was half sitting half lying down with her feet flat on the bed and her knees spread as wide as they could go. “You made it!” she gleefully shouted at him. “That’s FANTASTIC!” she added. Kevin stood there beaming. His eyes traveling over Mistress’ still naked body. It was obvious to both Mistress and slave that Kevin had an extreme hard-on. “Sorry for my current “posture”, but I just need to let myself get back to normal, and this always works best.” “Anyway”, she continued giddily, “It doesn’t look like you mind very much!” and shifted her gaze to his bulging pants. “Why don’t you get out of your clothes and we’ll see if we can give you some relief.” Slave figured she would probably give him a hand job, maybe a partial blow job, but when Kevin was finally naked, Mistress outstretched her arms to him and motioned with her hands for Kevin to slide in between her still spread legs. She seemed more than willing, actually seemed excited, to fuck him. Slave’s stomach churned into knots and his brain simply just stopped working. As Kevin slid himself inside Mistress she beckoned for slave to come around to the side of the bed. As their passion increased slave could not help himself from resuming his self-pleasure. When Kevin had worked himself up into a faster and more forceful rhythm, literally pounding Mistress’ pussy with all the force he could, Mistress turned her head and looked up at her slave with the gratifying grin of someone who knew she now completely owned the person she was looking at. “No cumming for you bitch”, she said flatly. She then turned away, and the moans of her impending orgasm began. Kevin was quickening his pace ready to explode himself. “Please Kevin, don’t pull out, I want you to cum inside me.” Mistress begged. “I want to feel it shoot deep inside me.” As both Mistress and Kevin screamed with their mutual release, Slave was left thinking Mistress had NEVER let ANYONE cum inside her before today except for her slave. Slave never felt so small or so powerless in his life. He wondered too if THIS was also pre-arranged by his Mistress. But he knew if he asked, or complained, or objected, all that had happened today would just happen again and again. Slave would have been willing to kill for her to have 5 minutes of what Kevin just had. But all he could do was stand there at the side of the bed, Mistress holding tightly onto his hand, and watch and listen to them. He realized that Mistress didn’t want to simply not let him fuck her, but was going to make sure that for today he knew she honestly loved the fact that she wasn’t. Earlier today she had elevated herself to the status of pure Mistress, and now she was enjoying the first thing she desired with that status. Neither of them was ever happier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice